Author Topic: Vietnamese GTAStunting Community V - Last Fire  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Blake

• lade laze lake
    • View Profile
Vietnamese GTAStunting Community V - Last Fire
« on: June 27, 2021, 09:09:49 AM »
Hello everyone! This is like the last community video of Vietnamese GTAS Community after so many old stunter going to leave community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zp3WUa4jDI, represent by me  :cheernutz:

Editor: Blake(me)

Stunter:
Lexi
Blake
Jen Michael aka J3N
K.Rider
Khaimyk
Suhzin
TuyenBike
Faiz
NS
Zorro
G.Over
Ken Kaneki
Nhoktiger
Nerochaos

Sorry for some laggy scene, old replay and impossible packer stuck at 2:19

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 09:23:05 AM by BlakeGaming »

Offline SuhZin

• im from vietnam
    • View Profile
Re: Vietnamese GTAStunting Community V - Last Fire
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 09:12:46 AM »
i love all guys  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 01:19:45 AM by SuhZin »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 09:58:04 AM »
K. Rider owned the vid! that CSM on first part was huge as hell!

good to see Vietnam stunters still kicks in, you told me last month that Vietnam community is no longer active and you surprised me this time!  :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline Blake

• lade laze lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 10:09:30 AM »
K. Rider owned the vid! that CSM on first part was huge as hell!

good to see Vietnam stunters still kicks in, you told me last month that Vietnam community is no longer active and you surprised me this time!  :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:
Thanks for supporting Vietnam Stunting <3
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 10:25:47 AM by BlakeGaming »

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 10:29:34 AM »
Nice  ;D

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 11:38:05 AM »
Yo great to see another community still doing this thing, and I love how the asian communities keep the style of big airs, even though most of them biggies were oldies. But still very enjoyable video to watch and I have to admit all of you have some really good looking skins (bikes and players)  :lol:
Btw I wanted to see more voodoo2fbi action by khaimyk but his big airs were cool as well. And Faiz' psm near the ocean beach looked huge

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 12:00:57 PM »
Such a great song, such s terrible editing. Seriously, if you hide with effects or skip the whole airtime of some stunts, you could just leave the stunts out of the video because it's pointless that way. Felt like a tiktok bs sometimes.
Many oldies, some weird ones (still can't trust Faiz), I don't know, this video is totally omittable for me.
Still, I appreciate the effort, gj.
5:18 lol, the doubtable bump is one thing, but that cut at the and the different position makes me think that these are not the same stunt
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:05:00 PM by jooker »

Offline Blake

• lade laze lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 12:14:43 PM »
Such a great song, such s terrible editing. Seriously, if you hide with effects or skip the whole airtime of some stunts, you could just leave the stunts out of the video because it's pointless that way. Felt like a tiktok bs sometimes.
Many oldies, some weird ones (still can't trust Faiz), I don't know, this video is totally omittable for me.
Still, I appreciate the effort, gj.
5:18 lol, the doubtable bump is one thing, but that cut at the and the different position makes me think that these are not the same stunt
thanks for that thoughtful comment xd, and sorry for that edit becuz i think i don't listening too much song like that and then make a terrible. Still thank you for a comment

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 04:37:16 PM »
How high was that bump at 5:20? Because that was higher than the Monolith opener platform so like 230ft+? Fun watch though, sad to see it's probably the last one  :unsure:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 09:30:32 PM »
Can you upload Khaimyk’s stunt without editing please? Or share the replay :P

Offline Blake

• lade laze lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2021, 09:37:19 PM »
Can you upload Khaimyk’s stunt without editing please? Or share the replay :P
https://streamable.com/vea8ta here man

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2021, 10:01:50 PM »
good vibes! good vibes! guys !! bring back some good memories ToT

Stunts: good oldies stuffs ofc! but even though that it's still required pretty big efforts from everyone, Tuyenbike, Khaimyk, NS, K.rider surprised me with their stuffs :ooo, my favorites, Tuyenbike p2b to prec at 7:15 (tight landing! we don't get used to see this type of p2b much so )  FBI bump 3:36 by K.rider (it's an obvious spot so might be old but I feel like I never seen it before if it's new then awesome :D), we simply see those old spots seems fun, we try them and had FUN :D

Editing: a little bit too much, and some unnecessary jumps cut when showing the stunts, as the result is it feels that the stunts are not syncing well, but I understand that Blake only try to make it's looking good and fancy, he try not to waste any beats of the song :D, well learn from experience next time: showing the stunts correctly should be first priority, don't care too much about the song beats it's ok to skip them when needed, other than that this goofy editing style it's worked for me cuz you know :D Vietnamese good old bad editing style, good old memories, good old times when just dumbass kids :D, good vehicles skins, good GFX works, Great job Blake

Overall: mostly are mid-gen stunters of Vietnamese stunting community but ,Nerochaos, NS, K.rider, Zorro, are OG VietNamese stunter and I'm really honor to finally in the video with them :D and other boys as well, thank for invited me guys I had FUN,  LAST FIRE with my beloved community , thank for making me feel the fire again, the solidness of this community, all i can say it's i love this community and I'm proud to be a part of it !!! thank for this good memories guys ! but i see that NASA about to pull off another video ! so after that it's might be the real end game ??  anyway   Awesome job !!! awesome job

Additional to stunts : here are some clips for you guys to check, and I'm believing in my brothers, we said that we didn't MOD then it is " we didn't mod " we can provide the reps if neededs
*Faiz's PSM attempt: https://streamable.com/p8g8lk
*Faiz's sanchez Abumlance CSM: https://streamable.com/qx8x1e
*Khaimyk's Securica CSM: https://streamable.com/vea8ta
*Nhoktiger's Hyman roof CSM: https://streamable.com/55x2sy

p/s: you can trust me Jooker  :jajaja: ;)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 10:16:56 PM by Faiz »

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 10:45:00 PM »
Đéo nói nhiều Việt Nam đăng cấp nhé anh em
English : i'm want don't say that but vietnamese very good :3  ;D i love VN

Offline TuyenBike

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 06:38:09 AM »
Hello international community, I'm TuyenBike, a new member from Vietnam, nice to meet you.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2021, 05:19:59 AM »
Khaimyk CSM is pure blood

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal