Author Topic: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies  (Read 20309 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 02:55:45 AM »
ABSOLUTELY NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTERLIFE STUNTER OF THE DECADE FUCKING SICK STUNTS DUDE
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 03:09:48 AM by Nem »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2020, 03:29:39 AM »
Had to comment, this video is beyond incredible.

Offline Smut

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2020, 03:52:44 AM »
When Everything Dies - Full Review by Smut

Intro: Perfect attunement to the video, couldn't have been better. 10/10

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind: I still remember MMM doing a cool MTB grind combo here, with a wallride as a third element that is the most you can get out of this spot. Good job! 8/10
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind: There's so many grind spots in that area, the challenge is to find a good looking combo here, so good job. Doesn't look that hard though. 7/10
Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind: That has been done in SAiVC, as you may know. I'm pretty sure it is harder to do in SA, as the freeway doesn't stik to those thick ledged at all. The spins on the second ledge make it even better looking. 8/10
Erney - FCR fall grab to precision: Shouldn't be that hard, still this is a good looking stunt. 6/10
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision: One of the few possibilities to land that precision naturally. Didn't know you landed this one before already. 7/10
Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision: Good job on landing both precisions in such a clean way. 8/10
UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision: I still remember you showing me that spot almost a decade ago, honestly I did not think that you would ever land it. Awesome job! 10/10
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision: Obviously it's not about landing the precision, it's about how. The way you did it may be the best looking way possible. 9/10
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind: I do not know how hard it is to grind those breakable fences, since this spot is pretty obvious and hasn't been done yet, I assume this to be not that easy. 8/10
Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind: I love the fact you did a stoppie on that roof before approaching the halfpipe. Until now I thought that every combo including the skate park has been landed. 9/10
Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision: I'm pretty sure you're not the first one who thought of a cool combo including this parking lot. This is an awesome looking and perfectly executed combo you got out of this spot. 9/10

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof: Hats off for still going natural ways to land buildings that have been landed dozens of times. 9/10
Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof: Yet another way to land that building using a packer. I liked Burn's P2B better tbh. 7/10
Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot: Natbump that hasn't been done before and just waited all these years to be landed. Good job. 8/10
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof: Sweet little Curbbump there, for a second I thought you were going for the precision, then again the precision seems kinda impossible. 6/10
Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision: You might be the first one to land a crane with this method if I'm not mistaken. 8/10
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building: Although you didn't land the top, this is an awesome stunt. ALl natural again. 9/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind: Another spot I thought everything has been done at. Sweet looking combos. 7/10
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: I guess everyone has started stunting with at least trying this well-known natbump at first. Finally everything has been landed from it now. 8/10
Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof: Not the best stunt maybe, still fitting. 6/10
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot: I did not think this would ever been landed. Popped front-tire makes it possible I guess. 9/10
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane: This is sweet. 6/10
Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision: Another natbump waiting all these years to finally being landed. Hats off! 9/10
Biel - NRG triple grind: Not the best approach maybe, the only possible one to go all the way to the third grind though. 6/10
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision: Good job on finding a way to land this antenna. 9/10 (The cinematics here are simply out of this world)
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof: Perfect looking curbbump. Getting the direction right does not seem to be simple here. 9/10
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision: I guess MMM's way to land this sign is still my favourite one. Good job anyways! 8/10
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision: This was totally unexpected. I simply love the fact you landed this with an infernus. 10/10

Interlude: Entertaining interlude, I like the story! 10/10

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind: Very cool looking with all those spins. 8/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind: Incredible combo with a clean stoppie inbetween. 9/10
UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top: Everyone tried to land that precision somehow I guess. Good job! 9/10
Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind: Smooth freeway combo with good use of the grindable roof. 7/10
Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision: This has been done before I guess. Still good job, I tried tis myself years ago. 7/10
Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision: I've never noticed that little stone up there. Doesn't really seem to be that hard. 6/10
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision: Finally done naturally! This road is a bitchy one... 9/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind: I've never seen anyone going this far backwards on the back wheel. 9/10
Minq - MTB grab to fence grind: Awesome grap combo. Nothing more to say. 9/10
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top: Still I do not know how hard this method is to use. You are the first one to land this with an infernus though. 8/10
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind: One of may favourites obviously. So many combos have been done on that bridge - this is without a doubt the best I've seen. 10/10
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof: I never thought this to be possible. Thanks to popped tires again. 10/10
Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top: The ultimate cabbie boost. Let's be honest, everyone had that in mind once - landing Mount Chiliad to the very top. 10/10

Outro: Kinda sad outro, but 100% conform with the intro and the interlude. 10/10

Editing: One of my favourite edits of a stunting video so far. The cinematics on Minq's cabbie precision were probably the best I've seen, ever. 10/10

Overall: 10/10

This is a masterpiece in every aspect. Three years of work finally pays off. Good job everyone included.

10/10

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2020, 04:59:09 AM »
I mean.. I need a bit more time before I can make a full review of this. Yesterday I only had 10 minutes so quickly watched a few of the stunting parts and today watched it from start to finish and I really regret not experiencing it fully the first time. What a way to go out. I knew I should've waited with watching it as soon as I saw Kacknase edited it.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2020, 05:00:28 AM »
bra fucking vo. part 1 opener to 3:23, 5:08, part 2 finisher, 13:55, 14:27 and final finisher. the best shit ever for me.

Kacknase, you're a fucking legend to me. Your cinematics, your CC, and basically everything in this video made me really jealous because of the way you do the angles, but that's because I don't know what tools you're using besides freeplay, and seeing this makes me want to fucking replicate this in VC not gonna lie.

TLDR; The scripting in the middle is astonishing, the stunts are astonishing, your editing is astonishing, basically everything in this video is astonishing (unlike my life)

12039210380921830921/10

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2020, 07:20:45 AM »
Okay Lucas :o :o you killed ;)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2020, 09:13:28 AM »
I spotted two stunts that are old in SAiVC: 2:50 and 7:40 which made 'em less interesting for me but still great stunts. Good job guys!

You forgot 7:12, Cooper did that in SAiVC on a video but he didn't grind the 3rd rail (it looks like it tho)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:21:10 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2020, 09:15:25 AM »
Not every GTAS video can make you feel so much emotions at the same time. Your CV really did that, among the feelings were - happiness, sadness, joy, amazement, nostalgia, unity etc.
Its truly a masterpiece. Hats off guys, this is one of the best crew videos in the history.
Everything was perfect - from the plot of the video itself, voice acting (i rarely enjoy fucking voice acting in stunting vids cause it always sounds damn cringy, but not here! You guys had awesome flow and it felt like a real cut scene), cam angles, stunts, editing, song choices.
I really cant name a standout, everyone had GODLIKE stunts. The first part felt more technical, second big air-ish and the third part had both. I want to make a full review in the following days when I get to have more time.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:17:30 AM by The Big V »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2020, 09:36:01 AM »
I spotted two stunts that are old in SAiVC: 2:50 and 7:40 which made 'em less interesting for me but still great stunts. Good job guys!

You forgot 7:12, Cooper did that in SAiVC on a video but he didn't grind the 3rd rail (it looks like it tho)
Well actually yeah we can count that as old too.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2020, 11:22:46 AM »
Came here from YouTube and I'll say it again. This is fucking legendary. Thank you for this AR. Thank you for this Kacknase. This was a joy to watch. Kacknase you are a true fucking legend, this brought tears to my eyes. (and I miss you)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:25:37 AM by Beat »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2020, 01:04:59 PM »
When Everything Dies - Full Review by Legend

Intro: Cool intro, I liked everything about it.

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind: Very nice opener 8/10
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind: Nice combo, I love how flowing it is 7/10
Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind: Cool double grind with a freeway, I also like the spin 7/10
Erney - FCR fall grab to precision: I always like grabs if they are creative enough. It really was! Nice find 8/10
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision: Never thought about this, nice find 7/10
Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision: Not a fan of these magnet stunts, but still not that bad 7/10
UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision: Lost this as a spot, I didn't spend much time on it tho. Amazing! 8/10
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision: uhh, the way it looks is just nuts 8/10
UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind: Idk how hard was that, but I don't like how it looks 6/10
Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind: Interesting combo, really appealing 8/10
Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision: Nice combo really creative 7/10

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof: Strong stunt I love this one 8/10
Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof: Pretty dope 9/10
Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot: I think someone has already released that ;)
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof: I was trying this for some hours back then, nice to see it landed 8/10
Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision: Always nice to see monster leaps, it was alright 7/10
mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building: Amazing infy stunt, sad you didn't manage to land the top 8/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind: It was unexpected, I liked the second variation a lot 8/10
Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: This well known spot is a tough one. I actually expected to see this :D Good job 9/10
Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof: Nice p2b, but nothing too crazy 7/10
Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot: I was trying this for some hours, but I didn't bother that much because of the shit runup. Excellent 8/10
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane: Cool angled bump, however the landing was meh 7/10
Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision: I'm glad somebody landed this :D nice 8/10
Biel - NRG triple grind: I remember you showed me this, it's fucking sick :wub: 9/10
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision: I've always loved these antenna precisions and the way it has been shown is just beautiful. 8/10
UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof: This is sick! The angle was nice as well 9/10
Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision: Oh yeah :D Good job landing this 9/10
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision: WTF? I'm blown away, I've never thought anyone would land this tower with an infernus. 10/10

Interlude: It was cool, I also liked the voice acting stuff :lol:

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind: Interesting combo, the spins makes it better I guess 7/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind: Hell yeah! Dope as fuck 9/10
UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top: It has been done from the left so nothing new for me 7/10
Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind: Cool combo 8/10
Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision: Nice prec I liked that one 8/10
Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision: It was ok, nothing special 6/10
Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision: Nice to see it landed clearly. 7/10
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind: I was actually fucking screaming when I realised what are you doing after the first grind. I would give 10 but the concept is old but still sick! 9/10
Minq - MTB grab to fence grind: It looks like you're a fan of these :D It was cool 7/10
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top: Now, that's better than the previous one for sure 8/10
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind: :@ Awesome. so clean 9/10
UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof: Holy shit, it's possible!!! Impressive 10/10
Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top: Ok dude. Why the fuck not right? xd Just epic 10/10

Outro: Beautiful outro and the mapmodding was nice too

Editing: Kacknase man you're AWESOME! The cinematics, colors, everything was brilliant.

Overall: Epic crew video one of the best stunt videos I have ever seen probably. Stunting-wise the variety is amazing, editing amazing, everything is amazing haha. Thank you for this memorable, wonderful video Aero Reapers! :wub:

10/10 ofc :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:11:06 PM by legendz »

Offline Kusiu

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2020, 02:14:07 PM »
I knew that Kacknase will not let us down after seeing the beta of intro but never expected you to go this good man, ni huja. Everyone pushed their best into those stunts and so did you approaching to each of those in the way you did, thanks for that. Pushing it at times was a pleasure once again when seeing enthusisasm you beasts had for the game to complete this video, feels damn good to be a part of it  :mellow: 

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2020, 02:46:42 PM »
Lukas, you sick bastard :wub: what an experience, thank you so much for the huge effort you put into this video, the result could not be better!
Changing the day for the night like a bat editing the video, I just discovered you have a monk patience while watching you taking these cam angles and doing some masking stuff that nobody would notice just to make it perfect :lol:

Thanks everyone for the super positive feedback, and once again, thank you even more for the amazing job mr Kacknase, you're a living legend :wub:

I am just speechless.

n1

Here's another view of my stunts if someone is interested in take a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5H-onLSxY

and here's some live footage I recorded while trying some stunts for the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLtfLT0KvaM

little edit :|
Much love to Prog for helping me with the maverick script from the intro of the third part, love you man, thanks for the big help always when I needed :wub:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 06:03:26 AM by Biel »

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2020, 02:58:42 PM »
Awesome video guys, creativity, hardworking and dedication is on another level. I can definitely say that Maximilian, you fucking rock on this my man, almost every spot is just damn.. Video is quite long so I won't go for the full review but all of you made a great effort for this one for sure. I'm suspicious about some Biel's spots like near 4 Dragons and Sex Shop but who cares right, I'm not gonna start unnecessary argument here because I still enjoyed all of them. Afterlife also got some crazy combos, especially NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision was impressive. Well, we can talk about it almost all day but that's it from me. Editing is not my type but it was really really smooth and well organised. Congratz to everyone involved in this video, peace!

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2020, 03:48:47 PM »
Well, first of all i want to say thanks to Kacknase for doing this incredible job. From the soundtrack to the cam angles, this was so well thought. I'm not afraid to say that you did a perfect job on this one. Flawless. Everything is in its place.

You managed to deliver cinematic cam angles without getting in the way of the stunts. You were the star of this video and desevers all the praise. All the hard work you had paid off because this is the best editing that has been ever done on a stunt video.

The last part was so emotional. The build up to that last stunt was incredible and literally brought tears to my eyes. I guess it was the only time that happened watching a stunt video in these almost 13 years here. And i'm not a person that cries easy.

The stunting part was killer. Biel, you are a legend! I guess i can say now that you are the best brazilian SA stunter that walked through those San Andreas streets. Your dedication to this game is something to be remembered.

Special shout out to Undeadx too. Man, you managed to land some of the crazier spots of this game. That double bump to chimney... Just damn. I can't even imagine how hard it was! Also, that last MASSIVE bump was out of this world. That is the game being pushed to its limits right there. Insane. Phenomenal. That is what stunting is all about to me: Landing natural spots without using secondary vehicles like you did throughout this video. You are insanely talented and dedicated. My hats off to you, mate.

Everybody contributed well to this video. I'm happy because this is a beatiful way to end things. I think we can say we did it and i'm proud of it. Even though my contribution was little, i'm happy. And i want to say thanks to AR for giving this old, geriatric and decadent stunter the opportunity to do one more ride :lol: I will always remember this!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal