Author Topic: ZeRo - The Siege  (Read 7275 times)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
ZeRo - The Siege
« on: July 16, 2019, 01:36:04 AM »
Hey guys!

I'm here to present you my new solo in the SOL map! I landed some bigair stunts for this which normally isn't my style (due to the original maps being dried up in that regard) so it was fun to do something else, kind of a fresh experience :)

Huge thanks to Oliver for editing and guesting!
Hope you enjoy!

YouTube

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
Re: ZeRo - The Siege
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 01:47:53 AM »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 03:58:57 AM »
Great video mate!
Lots of bigair stunts that's a bit unusual of you, but you did solid in these as well  :P I appreciated the variety of using taxi, squalo and other cars as well. Opener and finisher stood out for me amongst the bigairs so good pick putting them first and last stunt in the video. The dynamic editing and the song worked well with this kind of stunts so all in all a great experience. Keep up the work dude!  :P

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 04:42:38 AM »
Zero the hero these stunts severo boosted your prestigo(idk what that was). Stunts and editing were great, I think on some occasions the shots could have been shown longer e.g. at 1:52 the 1st cam angle is actually pretty cool and could have been shown longer or olivers guest stunt which is ironic since he showed his own stunt for only like 5 seconds. I don't really know the map but isn't 2:52 in vc? Opener looks super weird but idk if there is a collision coming from that wall. 1:48, the cabbie boost at 1:07, 2:18 and that satelite wallride were my favorites. Great video mate :cheernutz:

Edit: https://youtu.be/XveM6vFW6W4 that soundtrack sounded familiar ^^
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:02:23 AM by Jomra »

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 06:04:35 AM »
you can share link map SOL ??  :rolleyes:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 09:55:50 AM »
Great video mate!
Lots of bigair stunts that's a bit unusual of you, but you did solid in these as well  :P I appreciated the variety of using taxi, squalo and other cars as well. Opener and finisher stood out for me amongst the bigairs so good pick putting them first and last stunt in the video. The dynamic editing and the song worked well with this kind of stunts so all in all a great experience. Keep up the work dude!  :P

Thanks a lot man! :cc_detective: Glad you liked the opener & finisher choice - the opener was actually the very first stunt I landed in this map so I thought it was extra fitting :jajaja:

Zero the hero these stunts severo boosted your prestigo(idk what that was). Stunts and editing were great, I think on some occasions the shots could have been shown longer e.g. at 1:52 the 1st cam angle is actually pretty cool and could have been shown longer or olivers guest stunt which is ironic since he showed his own stunt for only like 5 seconds. I don't really know the map but isn't 2:52 in vc? Opener looks super weird but idk if there is a collision coming from that wall. 1:48, the cabbie boost at 1:07, 2:18 and that satelite wallride were my favorites. Great video mate :cheernutz:

Edit: https://youtu.be/XveM6vFW6W4 that soundtrack sounded familiar ^^

Thanks for the detailed comment! :cc_detective: As for the squalo stunt at 2:52 - this map contains 2 'new' cities, as well as the VC, LC and SA maps (with some slight modifications here and there), on that particular spot that little tunnel was filled with water (which isn't there in the original map) so I was able to do a boat stunt in the middle of the city, which I found amusing :lol:

And yes, the opener has invisible collisions that I used to climb up to the top :) As for the music/editing - I knew the song was old (probably used multiple times, Breaking Benjamin was used tons of times back in the day :D) but I let Oliver choose the song so he could edit to something he is comfortable with and even though the video might feel a little 'packed' (too many stunts for the length of the song), I still like the outcome, especially how fast he was :jajaja:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 09:58:31 AM »
you can share link map SOL ??  :rolleyes:

There are a bunch of versions available on ModDB: https://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-stateofliberty/downloads

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 04:44:40 PM »
Awesome opener and that taxi boost to tower. :ajaja:

Editing was sweet but maybe too much shakiness.

Offline Oliver_

• DSS Crew
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 08:07:55 PM »
Yeah, as you said, the editing is going to be rushed and rough. It may also be that some of my recent life issues have led me to do a lot of things that are a little less refined. I'd do better if I had another chance to edit video.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 10:36:34 PM »
Awesome video! Good job Both of you. Loved the opener, the long ledge grind and that taxi boost to that weird roof - for a second I thought you were going for that tiny antenna as you passed it by in midair  :D Btw whats the height of the finisher's roof?

Some stunts could use better cam angles but thats just small stuff, i enjoyed the editing as a whole.

Great to see some activity in the MO secton in 2019  ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:38:45 PM by The Big V »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 10:06:57 AM »
Awesome opener and that taxi boost to tower. :ajaja:

Editing was sweet but maybe too much shakiness.

Thanks dude! :jajaja:

Yeah, as you said, the editing is going to be rushed and rough. It may also be that some of my recent life issues have led me to do a lot of things that are a little less refined. I'd do better if I had another chance to edit video.

Don't worry about it man, you did a quick & good job on this one, much appreciated! :cc_detective:

Awesome video! Good job Both of you. Loved the opener, the long ledge grind and that taxi boost to that weird roof - for a second I thought you were going for that tiny antenna as you passed it by in midair  :D Btw whats the height of the finisher's roof?

Some stunts could use better cam angles but thats just small stuff, i enjoyed the editing as a whole.

Great to see some activity in the MO secton in 2019  ;D

Thanks TBV! :cc_detective: As for the finisher, I don't actually know the stats since SOL (or at least the version I used) doesn't display ISBs. :cheersad:

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
solid stunts there, though the map looks bootleg as fuck

pretty nice editing from FTO, though worse than usual

good job

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 12:04:18 PM »
Oh yeah, thanks for mentioning him. I'm not sure if this the same map mod, but the finishers look a lot like the same.
https://youtu.be/t4yZ8Sea4Hk?t=191

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2019, 12:58:27 PM »
solid stunts there, though the map looks bootleg as fuck

good job

Thanks man! And now that you mention it, the soundtrack/editing does have a little bit of a FTO vibe in it :D

Oh yeah, thanks for mentioning him. I'm not sure if this the same map mod, but the finishers look a lot like the same.
https://youtu.be/t4yZ8Sea4Hk?t=191

These are two completely different bumps to different roofs :P You can see the higher roof I landed on and the white one FTO landed in the back:

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2019, 01:27:09 PM »
And now that you mention it, the soundtrack/editing does have a little bit of a FTO vibe in it :D

didnt you know that every china stunter is fto's fake account?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal