Author Topic: DATURA - Smut's Collab  (Read 6739 times)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: DATURA - Smut's Collab
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2022, 07:09:20 AM »
Such an enjoyable video. I liked everything about it. Haywire, your editings take me years back but at the same time they're so fresh. I loved it. Good job guys ❤️ keep it up

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2022, 09:13:31 AM »
Here's a reaction video couldn't do some finishing touches but whatever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3l2tpwxURQ

Kudos to Jason and Smut for this cool ass collab

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2022, 03:08:34 PM »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 04:03:37 PM »
Just to clarify something: Turtle Dick gave me that replay like a year ago (when we were doing the Delta re-make). He's not back or anything.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2022, 01:37:37 PM »
Bump. Need more reacts  :euro:

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2022, 01:45:55 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcvhRJeQUjw

Thanks for inviting me Smut. Big props to haywire for creating something special here.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2022, 04:33:53 AM »
Lovely fun collab! I'm sorry I couldn't land anything, I just lack motivation to open the game lately :(

surprised to see morbidxxx again in a video, very nice :wub:

skuller psm in saivc very very very nice

rainbow vc prec very goode

ezraph epic stunter

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »
Awesome edit Haywire, it was all put together so well, making for such a fun watch that just made me wanna fire up the game and do some more stunting myself. The shot of ARS's hotring leaving the airport roof was so satisfying I think I could watch just that bit over and over (ditto the start of Faiz's rooftop csm stunt), also starting Skuller's double-grind with that low-angle shot was sweet, as was the framing on Sheeptea's taxi landing, and the look of the camera in the intro shots - really all the camerawork was lovely! I had a good chuckle watching how you worked in mine and Kingjad's bail stunts, and again with the swapping over to the PCJ nametag in my credits stunt. Also the way the intro lead into the video's title reveal, and the use of the bike audio heading into the start of part 2, were both really nice.

Stunts were all solid! A few favourites of mine being Rainbow's polebump to precision, Fighter's BSM 2 roof (particularly how it kisses the wall as its going over), Morbidxxx's + Haywire's bonking and grinding into grinds, and Max's backwards tank stunt (it's cool seeing the tank used that way, and the way it wrapped up so neatly at the end with the turn-around upon hitting the tree was perfect). Quite a number of grind combos/precisions too which was impressive, and I'm always a fan of seeing other guys landing in the back of trucks.

Cheers for running this project Smut, and Haywire on the edit, it turned out great guys, I'm stoked to have been a part of it!

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2022, 01:34:08 PM »
Was a very nice watch! Awesome editing by Haywire and great stunts by all stunters who took a part! Really liked the intro camera angles + songs in the vid! Only a little letdown for me was that some of the credits stunts could've been used in the main part but oh well it's no big deal! Once again good job all and thanks for all the nice reactions on my stunts! :a-cheer:

Here's a reaction video couldn't do some finishing touches but whatever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3l2tpwxURQ
9:55 is old by Lance with different runup from the mall.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 12:13:29 AM by Skuller »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2022, 04:05:20 AM »
Such a great video guys, it was good stuntingwise and I also loved the mass of people participating in this  :P The jumpyjumpers showcased a big variety of stunts, my favourites were probably the grindcombos. Everyone did decent and it's yet another enjoyable VC video in 2022 so props for keeping it alive guys. I just wish there was even one video that's SA  :unsure:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2022, 07:07:00 AM »
I've been away from stunting for a couple of months and I gotta say it was a real joy to come back to this video. :wub: Love the amount of stunters who participated, and with some solid stuff too! Everybody did a great job, my favourites were Smut's opener, Sorcery's midair grab & 3x grind, Wvimis' stoppie to grind, Rainbow's polebump (even though the grind is old it was still a super clean execution), Krypton's SAiVC line and Morbid's grind combo.

The editing was also very pleasant, loved the pacing and the clean camera angles with some sick ones mixed in too (like the one on ARS' airport hotring stunt). It's also fun to see you try out something different from your usual style, like you mentioned in the first post.

So yes, thanks to Smut & Jason for putting together this lovely video and also every stunter who contributed - let's keep the VC scene alive for a little bit longer! :jajaja:

Next collab when? :cc_detective:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2022, 03:46:06 AM »
da vi go tura  :euro:

What does this mean please?

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2023, 05:59:56 PM »
10 months late but I'm gonna post anyways :P

I enjoyed this one, and I really dig Jason's editing style and in this case the jokes in it (I also liked the hotring skins lmao). I'm always too lazy to comment or point out my favorite stunts so I'm just going to say that they where nice, stylish and fun. Also it's crazy to see mid 2000's stunters kicking spots.

'denied didn't get back on the bike' I thought the same thing haha
I said this tons of times but I'm glad that stunting is still going on

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal