Author Topic: NEM - OUT OF MANA  (Read 5596 times)

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: NEM - OUT OF MANA
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2022, 11:28:31 AM »
Good video dudes, I especially liked the V-rock sign landing (props for that), some of the grind combos in lv and guest stunts from legend and promagic.

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2022, 03:15:55 AM »
Great solo Nem! Legend's edit is good as always. Stunt's are amazing, my fav's here: SF tree prec, LS curb2bush bump on building, bump of the train, SF curb2tree bump2grind, 3:02 grab (I like this type of grab when cj grabs the bike from the front of it), LV Rock hotel sigh prec (amazing), LV freeway double grind, LV triple grind. Guest stunts are great too especially Legend's freeway double grind :o. Good job!

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2022, 01:30:02 PM »
Very creative stunt,the editing is also amazing!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2022, 09:02:39 AM »
Sorry for the belated comment but here it is.
Some of my thoughts in no particular order:
It was heartwarming to see the WH logo in the beginning of a video once again, always a pleasure  :wub:
Great song, makes me feel that you have been enjoying what you have been doing but it's a farewell. Also great editing Legend, you managed to create a good atmopshere which is an integral part of a decent video.
Fav stunts:
- 0:50 treeprec, I tried it a bit as well years ago, annoying one, good to see it landed
- all grindcombos basically, but namely: 2:25 (really digged the transition and it was spectacular with that big airdrop); 2:55 another one to finally being landed, this was amazing; 3:35 freeway grindcombo (I always admire freeway ledgegrinds as they look so cool and not-so-usual for me)
- grab2prec at 3:05, that was precise
- Vrock landing, this was a shocker, can't believe there are still new ways to land that + bonus point for the natural way, should have easily been the finisher
- guest stunts were cool as well, so clean grindcombo Legend and nice to see that p2b finally landed PM
- bump2trainbump2roof - I always love seeing fix mission objects being used, great thinking

Thank for you coming out with this video and still giving something new even in 2022, your effort related to this community is not one to discount.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2022, 02:52:42 AM »
Full Review:
0:13 - Slalom stopie : Great choice for opening with the music, It's pretty hard to do a stoppieon roof like this as I prefer flat one for stable, the grind was smooth too. 8/10
0:33 - Gap stoppie to grind: As much as I hate drop bumps, you stood out here, the first time I saw this I thought you going to land on top, but that was unexpected gap following the stoppie to grind was awesome 10/10
0:45 - Tree prec : lmao, I was really on the point of stealing this spot but no, one of the hardest stunt in the video, tried like 5 hours on this spot 10/10
1:00 - Bump to grind: no words, smooth 8/10
1:09 - Packer backbump to grind: Nice find but I really wish the fence was longer 8/10
1:18 - Bump to grind 2: Big air, but it would be great doing a backflip on it to grind and landing that kind of fences was pain, there's one similar around sf as I remember
1:28 - Fcr ledge grind: ahh, Daksad but nem on the ledge, pretty cool tried the same thing with nrg but it seems lame 7/10
1:36 - Fcr grab to grind: Another best stunt in the vid, I was really amaze of instead driving a little to the grind, the fcr did it thing with smooth grab 10/10
1:51 - Legend freeway double grind: I know this spot already , but not a fan of it 7/10
2:03 - natural doublebump to wallride: Oh a big finisher worthy, I remember you showed me this spot years ago and you really put so much time in it which is wonderful, really a worthy stunt to show in this place, but the score I will give is not 10 sorry, but I would prefer 100/100
2:15 - natural train bump: Jaw dropping and really suprising, I have spot in my mind to do that train bump using infy 10/10
2:23 - grind to stoppie to double grind: Stylish and cool 9/10
2:32 - tree bump to grind: great curb tree bump but I wish you pushed more a smoother and balance grind 8/10
2:42 - psm to prec: I really hate this spot you showed me, As I remember you told me its easier in SaiVC? but cool land there in SA 10/10
2:51 - natural double grind: I know this spot or wasn't blacktear landed it already? but cool double grind 10/10
3:01 - grab to prec: another cool use of grab instead of driving to prec, pretty cool and feels like a hammer thing
3:10 - natural bump to VRock: damn, you son of a bitch man, top 2 for me in this compilation, really awesome vrock land and run up was pretty well done, I tried this one ramdomly years agio and I though it was impossible 100/100
3:21 - Spidex bump to grind: cool rotation to grind, but I hate the color of the shirt
3:30 - freeway doublegrind: Ahhh, smooth and the second grind wall width is kinda pretty hard to land, good nail there! 10/10
3:40 - Promagic p2b: aw Burn leak this one years ago and its really cool to see it landed and the live video was also sick 10/10
3:48 - fcr grab to grind 2: I don't like this one sorry   ;D
3:59 - natural tripple grind: I don't knoiw but it seems familiar to me, again blacktear ?? but forget it, Love the emotion of music there along with the 3x grind, really well put clip 10/10 <3 (I wish there was a live recording of it)
4:13 - p2b to prec: Nice and good finisher very excellent, I am not familiar with the place anymore but cool prec and big air and to be honest I Prefer the natural double bump wallride 10/10

live video soon.....

Overall

Editing

Legend was a good choice for this kind of high stunter, music choice was great and color was lovely and wonderful and it follows the emotion of ending of career. Love Nem and Legend hmmmm muah!

to Nem,

You have been a a very great and annoying friend of mine for nearly a decade now, I hate you once and I love you more. I am gonna be honest to this one, but the wind I feel now is depressing because there's no way anymore to see you again kicking in Grand Theft Auto stunting scene, those successful collab you organized through this years was enormous and you really put some effort in it. I really wish we could stay ammm something more than just a friend. I hope you get into a wonderful future and goodluck for the next adventure you'll take. Czech Republic and Nem Devkuji vam!!! I'll be happy to meet you someday!

Lex

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2022, 12:10:33 AM »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2022, 02:39:29 PM »
Nice solo! My favourite stunt was easily the Vrock bump, but I liked the combos too, and the guests stood out as well, especially Legend's sick spin execution on his stunt. Great editing too Legend, I really liked the way you multicammed the krail to ledge grind for additional impact, some unique effects too! :)

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2022, 09:42:01 AM »
nice video bro fuck btch jaajjaa

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile