Author Topic: [SA]Biel & PM - Unease  (Read 27460 times)

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA]Biel & PM - Unease
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 01:58:42 AM »
Double post, this is funny how you released that video quickly right after i told you the duo with Taz is close to be released.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 02:33:27 AM »
Burn, you should finally release those stunts before you lose them all, didn't you say the duo plan was over? Or Taz appeared once again?

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 02:51:50 AM »
What's suspicious about the video, isn't really the stunts imo, but the lazy editing. The stunts seem smooth and legit, despite the accusations bellow. First of all, when you have stunts like that, you wouldn't just put the clips after one another and put two or three flashes throughout the whole video. Perphaps it was due to the release of burn's video, perhaps not. But I don't think Promagic would rush a video this good stunting-wise.

That being said, I trust Filip and his stunts were great, can't say the same with certainty for Biel, but I guess the folks at AR trusted him when accepting him into the crew. Therefore it's worth mentioning the double grind was dope and the bigair spots as well. Wish you put as much effort into the editing process as into the stunting.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 05:55:07 AM »
Laming, mods & landing other people's ideas - well done! ;D
2/10 For the generic editing & song.

R.I.P. GTAS

Modding is allowed only to Butthursch and his friends, beware guys.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 06:02:33 AM »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:18:16 PM by MtS »

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 06:14:52 AM »
no idea why you 3rd world kids even bother anymore, i guess this is the favelian way to relax after a stressful day of looking for bread crumbs in the dumpsters and dodging ak47 bullets

Offline Spidex

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 06:30:35 AM »
I made the mistake of banning them before the replays were posted, even tho that didn't make a difference in my judgement I admit I was wrong for not asking.

Here are the replays which PM sent me in case anyone else wants to check.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kes560
You're wrong tho, I don't know about Biel, but PM is 100% clean. His stunts are insane but where exactly do you see the mods? Yeah most of the stunters wouldn't be able to land them without mods, but he spends hours in GTA almost every day since 2007, you can't really expect "not insane" stunts from someone like this. I know him for 10 years, we talk every day and I know for sure that he's clean

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 06:35:00 AM »
Sick stunts, havent seen most of em.
Finally some activity in this thread.

What a way to ruin the stunting scene even more, some spots that a lot of people have tried you guys are just landing them left and right, without struggle.

I really wonder how did you know if they have landed it without struggle? Coments like that always makes me laugh. Like you can judge how many time they spent while you have watched this video once lol. Wizard.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:07:05 AM by Erney »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 06:44:17 AM »
Stunts were great, Big airs coming in

Offline chiler

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 06:45:28 AM »
I made the mistake of banning them before the replays were posted, even tho that didn't make a difference in my judgement I admit I was wrong for not asking.

You're wrong tho, I don't know about Biel, but PM is 100% clean. His stunts are insane but where exactly do you see the mods? Yeah most of the stunters wouldn't be able to land them without mods, but he spends hours in GTA almost every day since 2007, you can't really expect "not insane" stunts from someone like this. I know him for 10 years, we talk every day and I know for sure that he's clean
Only post i gonna make: pm modded in the past and still does, and its fact , even in the ar vids.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:41:13 AM by chiler »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 07:31:51 AM »
All I can say is that this video is very interesting for the wrong reasons and I am going to leave it at that.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 08:31:06 AM »
:thinking:

Offline Spidex

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 08:44:23 AM »

Only post i gonna make: pm modded in the past and still does, and its fact , even in the ar vids.
He definitely modded in the past, that's true. But I know for a fact that he doesn't do it anymore and believe it or not his stunts in this video are clean

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 09:07:32 AM »
no idea why you 3rd world kids even bother anymore, i guess this is the favelian way to relax after a stressful day of looking for bread crumbs in the dumpsters and dodging ak47 bullets
Double post, this is funny how you released that video quickly right after i told you the duo with Taz is close to be released.

he's fucking coming hide yo kids
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:10:59 AM by waNEr »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 10:41:21 AM »
Since this popped tyres shit got widespread, things just got weird. You should have kept it for yourself Burn, I trusted you, but I don't trust videos nowadays  :unsure:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal