Author Topic: Kwebellkop's Stunt Montage (Faked)  (Read 8780 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Kwebellkop's Stunt Montage (Faked)
« on: April 04, 2015, 04:43:00 PM »
THE IMPOSSIBLE STUNT - GTA 5 STUNT MONTAGE 14

Kwebellkop just released a faked video on his YouTube channel. He used the Bati RR to fool people with creator mode on the first stunt (bike doesn't change colour), obviously faked the second stunt before he bailed, and the final stunt is a ditch to a submarine? Didn't see this posted here, so I figured we should save this obvious cheating for history's sake :P.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Kwebellkop's Stunt Montage (Faked)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »
 :lol:

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
  • Foresttravesty has a poor taste in music.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 05:41:15 PM »
I use a Livery Sanchez  :hmm: hopefully people don't think I'm cheating because of that. I've got my minimap up anyway I guess.

Anyway, did I really just watch a montage consisting of 3 clips, one being easy, one being relanded and in creator, and I don't know what's going on with the BMX, did he really make it through the parking lot in first person? That's lucky as fuck, but also seems to have bailed.

Also, TIL Vanilla is a mean 5 year old, or so the comments tell me.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 05:44:40 PM by BIGpoppaKEGdog »

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 05:53:38 PM »
i've tried to reserve negative opinions of people within the community, but eashhhhhhh
i know i shouldn't be mad. he's not stunting for stuntings sake. it's a "job" for him. he's a youtube personality with a very young fan base to please.
that being said, he's an asshole for not supporting the stunters he steals these things from or using his position to help anyone but himself.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 05:55:01 PM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with using a livery. But when his divergence from his usual bike happens to coincide with an obviously faked stunt, people are going to connect the dots. Anyway, it's not even a matter of discussion. The weather changes when he gets off his bike, because you can't leave your vehicle in a creator mode GTA race. He even released a teaser of his landing before the Hydra was actually released. There's no denying it :P.

I honestly wouldn't give a fuck that he did it, if he wasn't trying to mislead people. But with a following as large as Kwebellkop's, it's very simple to coat everyone with the same brush. If his video gains popularity, people will eventually notice that it's faked. As a result, lots of people will become untrustworthy of stunting videos. They already have good reason, given that many channels such as Mafiastunting have faked stunts using creator mode (Bati RR, brown Thrust). That's not to mention guys like Hazardous who use black bars or zoom in to hide boost pickups (like so many do), or cut landings before bailing like Kwebellkop, MrVeyron5 and Yelkik. It harms everyone, not just them, because we all become viewed in the same way.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:12:56 PM by VaNilla »

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 06:33:33 PM »
I saw today a lot of: How to be Kwebbelkop videos. I laughed for 15 minutes.

But I don't think Kwebbelkop's subs is much of an issue, most people who are subscribed to him are there for the unfunny funny moments, because he doesn't do stunting like he did before. The real issue I think is Hazardous, because people watch him for the stunts, and what he's teaching new subs is that it doesn't matter to use booster or creator objects to achieve stunts, as long as it looks "cool". And his top 5, god he doesn't know shit

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
  • Foresttravesty has a poor taste in music.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 07:20:06 PM »
The amount of people that already do shit like this, using boosts, etc, etc, make me worried about the PC release. So many people are going fiddle with the handling.dat, run trainers and disable the ability to bail, etc, that stunting on console (like me and some others aim too) will become weak in comparison. 

Even if I do move to PC, if I don't cheat (which I won't) I'll still look like shit in comparison to those people.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 07:34:19 PM »
just take comfort in the fact that you've already pulled some amazing stuff before any of the advantages PC is going to bring. you're still going to kill it and real stunters are always going to notice the difference.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 08:02:49 PM »
The amount of people that already do shit like this, using boosts, etc, etc, make me worried about the PC release. So many people are going fiddle with the handling.dat, run trainers and disable the ability to bail, etc, that stunting on console (like me and some others aim too) will become weak in comparison. 
But the people who do that will be cheating and or modding, essentially making their stunts weaker than the people who put time and effort into their stunts and land them cleanly. The casual youtube commenter might not be able to tell who is clean and who isn't, but the people that are stunters themselves will most likely be able to tell if someone has fiddled with their gamefiles or not. And trust me, they'll appreciate you way more than the cheaters.

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 08:37:59 PM »
Sad to see what stunting become with popularity.

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 08:52:58 AM »
If you think about it Kwebbelkop is destroying stunting. He invented boosted stunts, the kwebbail/ditch. He did not invent relands but he sure as hell promoted them. And now this. Ffs Jordi

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 09:00:32 AM »
If you think about it Kwebbelkop is destroying stunting. He invented boosted stunts, the kwebbail/ditch. He did not invent relands but he sure as hell promoted them. And now this. Ffs Jordi
Let me just say that this community has nothing against relandings, at all. Sure new is better/nicer but we don't care if all you do is land old stuff. Ditching was not only found by Kwebbel, he was just the first to use it publically. It did not destroy stunting as I woulden't even call jumping of your bike a stunt if you don't land on something so small a bike cannot fit on it. Boosted stunts is also something he did not invent and something you see less and less anyway. People use them to shorten huge run-ups (which normally is not done) but that is the least annoying boost usage anyway, so no big troubles here. Those stunts are generally ignored anwyay seeing as how slowly but steadily more stunters are maturing and only trying non-lamed things. You also have to understand that popular youtubers care about their subscriber count and have to upload a video a day (or two). If they cannot land something which they set out to they have to do something. I sure as hell don't like that but it's very understandable. Faking a maze bank landing however is pretty shitty.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:02:25 AM by Rainbow »

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 10:04:31 AM »
Ok thanks for clearing that up

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 10:42:57 AM »
I can see where Vanilla is coming from, also given Kwebs ties to R*, I sure as hell don't want them to get the wrong idea about what stunting actually is.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal