Author Topic: Watch This, Two!  (Read 41738 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Watch This, Two!
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2013, 04:50:16 PM »
^his roof pwnage #4 stunt, infernus SF one :sleep:

Offline Egoist

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »
Ahah , seriously thought before posting anything .

I feel completly with Damster (?) H.W it's a shame that i never talked to you in the past , we could have been great friend

I think people know you , at least I do , i also know flathead which was a great editor ( tho all those new people and shit doesn't know him ) if you keep contact with him , tell him he still has a fan !

If Taz ever read me , and i hope so.
You've been my legend when i started stunting and i was actually 11 at that time , stunting with friend when back school always talking about Taz and WH during class.
I truly want to thank you for what you made and inspiring us.
It's been a while tho , i'm 17 now and i have left for 3 or 4 years already
I was just coming to see any news on the skinning section then i saw your vid and i was like wow gotta watch it I was a modder back then because i could'n't land all those stunt that you guys were landing.
I don't think that was because i was a bad stunter , because after changing handling it was easily landable. 
I honestly don't think i can land any of your big air stunt in that vid nor in watch this 1 ?
Do i think you're a modder just because i'm not able to land your stunt ?
I don't think i can 100% say that you mod , tho i'll keep on the " i don't know "
But in any way , i respect you and once again thank you for what you made.

Also except you Taz who i do respect , i really think all the others does mod ahah
And  i don't think i'm the only one to think like this .
This said , i wanted to say something about shadowsniper saying it's clean.
That's not odd at all , he has been banned for several years for saying modding and stuff.
Now he has got his place again on gtas and  he is a respected member by a lot of people.
Why would he start all again and say that Taz mod ?

Now i'm done , if you wanna ban me again just do it

i come here so rarely that it doesn't change anything lol

Vermouth-

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2013, 10:38:53 PM »
^his roof pwnage #4 stunt, infernus SF one :sleep:
Only reason I couldn't get it was because I tried to do the whole RP fl-on... And I landed it eventually  :P

Sorry for going off topic  :euro:
I wub you Henrik  :wub:

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2013, 02:48:39 AM »
@ Vermouth

Yeah great someone actually said what he thinks (there were several people, who gave up on this mod forum already, and told me in private).

WH is not the crew that it used to be. It used to be this "best crew", with the famous stunters, the names everyone knew, the videos that always everyone has been waiting for. Its a shame ;p

I dont know what was SS banned for, but i might not just be guessing for spotting someone "famous" modding, haha.

Sorry for another post i just couldnt resist.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2013, 03:32:18 AM »
@ Vermouth

Yeah great someone actually said what he thinks (there were several people, who gave up on this mod forum already, and told me in private).

WH is not the crew that it used to be. It used to be this "best crew", with the famous stunters, the names everyone knew, the videos that always everyone has been waiting for. Its a shame ;p

I dont know what was SS banned for, but i might not just be guessing for spotting someone "famous" modding, haha.

Sorry for another post i just couldnt resist.
Damn, you're so dumb man.

MEEEH WH IS NOT THE SAME, MEEEEH THEY ALL LEFT, MEEEEH I KEEP SAYING THAT MODS IS EVERYWHERE, MEEEEH I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE LEAVE.

The most "famous" guys in WH left because faggots like you were always here to say "modded". + Saying that WH is not the same in the topic of Taz is dumb. Especially when he's actually one of the best "famous" "old" w/e guy. Your weakness makes me laugh and cry at the same time because I know bastards like you are killing this community.

Thanks. And sorry for off-topic. I hope everything gets deleted.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2013, 04:53:01 AM »
Haha, i didnt expect YOU to rage like that. You are angry because you know what i said is true and get annoyed because you also miss the old times. Everyone does. Old WH members left because they either got bored of the game (most likely) or they moved to VC (guess what, no mods there). I have never said anything was modded in the past because barely anything was, and if it was, it was suspicious to more people. And im not trying to be a negative jerk, you just fail to notice with your anger blindness, and only see the negative in my posts. You noticed you didnt say "thanks for saying the Freeway grind was awesome, and that Taz had many great technical stuff beside the big airs", but you catch every single word i say to screw it over and make me look like SS 3 years ago. I never thought Id say that but he was right at one point. You cannot kill something that has been nearly dead for a long time anyway.

But you are right there, i went too much off topic with the WH thingy.

So Im stopping the offtopic right there. For your own safety, dont reply to me with another post saying how dumb i am and how im tearing this community apart. Its been enough of it and for gods sake, if you want to humiliate me over the internet, do it via PM.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2013, 05:00:02 AM »
Everyone miss the old time. And no, you surely don't know why most of the old members left. Didn't read any of your post except the ones where you talk about modding. That's why I replied to your post. I'm not making you look like ss 3years ago, you're actually acting like it.

End of the discussion. I won't reply.

JL

« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2013, 12:24:24 PM »
Holy shit dude, just that. These combos are better than eating fried chicken with your bare hands.
Soundtrack and editing made my year.

i had to... :lol:

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
Haha, i didnt expect YOU to rage like that. You are angry because you know what i said is true and get annoyed because you also miss the old times. Everyone does.

It's funny how everybody always points at how it was. Not much has changed in the past 8 years that i have been here. You should see it as a job, people get old people retire. New and younger people come in and replace them. I mean when i go out these days there are children out there getting drunk at an age of 15 and me and my friends look at them and we laugh and tell each other... Look at them so young getting drunk, smoking... But we were the same back in those days.

What i'm trying to say is that it is perfectly healthy to have new people around, that's life right ? Things change...

Great job Taz I never expected this ! I wonder how you reacted when you landed some of those stunts, it used to be fun when i heard you bailing a stunt over skype  :lol:

TaxXx  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:18:11 AM by boxXx »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »
Awesome vid man. Every time I come back and watch some vids I see spots landed that, when I was trying stuff out, seemed like fantasy more than reality. The Chiliad bump and the finisher especially :lol: Can't even imagine the time and effort that went into this.

Enjoyed the music selection a lot too. Reminds me a lot of Archive.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2013, 04:19:08 AM »
Awesome vid man. Every time I come back and watch some vids I see spots landed that, when I was trying stuff out, seemed like fantasy more than reality. The Chiliad bump and the finisher especially :lol: Can't even imagine the time and effort that went into this.

it seemed like fantasy because the stunts are only possible with mods

Offline G-CODE

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2013, 06:50:19 AM »

it seemed like fantasy because the stunts are only possible with mods

Just because u can't land them it dosen't mean that they're modded.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2013, 07:01:15 AM »
woah youre so clever and stuff
not

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »

Arent you the one who said MxZ modded in the ask WH topic, and THIS seems clean to you? lol

why did you bump this ... everyone knows what they do and there is no need to go into this modding discuss shit again as everyone has his own opinion and you cant prove its either modded, or clean

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »

Arent you the one who said MxZ modded in the ask WH topic, and THIS seems clean to you? lol

why did you bump this ... everyone knows what they do and there is no need to go into this modding discuss shit again as everyone has his own opinion and you cant prove its either modded, or clean
You modded all your stunts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal