Author Topic: Push it past the limit  (Read 6822 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Push it past the limit
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2005, 06:16:18 PM »
such brilliant logic. and you gotta love how he cites kingjad, someone who admittedly isn't very good at stunting, as the ultimate judge of what's good and difficult in SA stunting. (no offense)
None taken...he never stops talking out of his arse, then?

I do know a bit about stunting but I know I'm nowhere near as good as probably most, if not ALL, stunters on here.  I can still do a few things and I can work out some tricks like numdmind's camera trickery for his bike stunts (right analogue stick) which makes his great stunts look that much better.

I don't recall saying that your stunts were not that hard to do...I don't think I did say that at all!  I'll have a look if I did say it (I must've been drunk) but most of your stunts ain't easy.  OK, some stunts in a vid are gonna be achievable for maybe almost anyone to try but name me one stunter who can fill a whole video with stunts that will make your head spin, every single stunt in that video to do that to you! (cept mine, of course :P)

Anyhoo, has everyone else seen the sham of a video that this GTA_Gangsta' claims that no cheats were used when Buzzsaw himself said it was so bloody obvious that he did indeed do so?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember now, I kinda hate stunting because whenever I pull off something mad (Like car-bumping on my NRG over an overhead road bridge along the LV Ring-road and clearing it whole) it saddens me that nobody could see what I just did, and there's no way I can prove how...not terrible at stunts I am.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 06:20:42 PM by Kingjad »

Offline human.abattoir

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Push it past the limit
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 02:09:32 AM »
no kingjad i could stand push it to the limits music (not a big fan of music)(my fav band is DOLORIAN) but i rekon a stunt vid with just like no music  or some but turned down so we can hear the san andreas sounds

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Push it past the limit
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 02:18:56 AM »
Longest credits ever.  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal