Author Topic: What was the last movie you've watched?  (Read 213670 times)

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
Re: What was the last movie you've watched?
« Reply #945 on: July 19, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »

Watched it for the 3rd time  :D

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #946 on: July 19, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

Fair remake of the original. Worth watching for Jeff Bridges' performance alone.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 19, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »

pretty neat film  :ajaja:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #948 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
So, who's seen the last Harry Potter?
I want to go to 3D so badly, but I don't have any fuckin' cash  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 19, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »
*PIC*
If you are interested in Harry Potter films or books, you should definitely watch this! I enjoyed it alot, but the only thing which I didnt like was the ending... And how he found those hocruxes... Id say too easy. It gave feeling that Rowling wanted to end the bookseries as fast as possible. But still, fucking enjoyable film!
Did you read the book? Was the ending anything like the ending in the book? Watching the trailer makes me think they fucked up the final battle : <

And IMO the hocruxes are a great adaption to the story, however I think the "Deathly Hallows" are pointless, feels like she just needed Harry to be insecure about something. And you only find out about them like half way and it doesn't do anything.

also the 6th and 7th books were my favorites, though the 6th movie was so fucking horrible I just wish I never saw it. Part 1 of the first one was great though, just hoping it'll be good the second part as well.
Nah, havent read the book, but my cousin said that he had, and some parts of the film was like he imagined them to be while reading. Also I didnt get the point of Deathly Hallows, why the hell Harry didnt want to be mastter of death  :|. It is worth of watching, realy enjoyed it. But I mean, he found hocruxes way too easy. He found them like ZAP! Went to one place, got that Hufflepuff cub or what it was, then went to get Ravenclaws diadem, which no one alive had seen in hundreds of years... And he found it in 10 mins. Also the last battle could have been longer... Voldemort died too easy in my opinion.. I actualy didnt even realize how he died, but later my cousin told that... Well probably better not to tell  :lol:. But you should go watch it! Im definitely going to buy Potter film pack when it comes.
I've seen it now, and some stuff was directly from the book, while other stuff I didn't like as well. and I guess you really have to read the book to understand the deathly hallows stuff, because it's much more about it in there. as well as the horcruxes, the way he found it in 10 mins is easily explainable in the book.

If you haven't read or seen harry potter don't roll your mouse of this load and read. If you do, you are kind of stupid. Unless of course you want to know, even though you won't get it because I can't explain for shit.

It's like Tom Riddle gets out of the grey lady where it is. How does she know where it is? She stole it from her mother to become smarter than her, and she ran away with it.  She had been gone for many years and her mother was dying so she sent a man that had long loved her to get her. She refused to come back though and the man killed her, and himself (because he loved her lol, It was the bloody baron, Slytherins house ghost) and anyway, when The grey lady heard him approach she hid the Diadem in a tree in a forest in Albania (which is where she went to hiding) and Tom riddle went there retrieved it and made it a horcrux, and took it back to hogwarts and hid it in the room of requirement, because he thought he was the only one that could get in there, simply because he acted alone and didn't talk to anyone whilst at hogwarts. In the book the grey lady didn't even tell harry it was in the castle, just that she hid it in a forest in albania. and then from the sixth book he remembered to have put a tiara on a little statue while in the room of requirement when he hid the potions book (he put it on the statue so he could recognize the place when he went to get back the book) Well if you didn't understand squat of what I just explained I strongly recommend you read the books or listen to the audio books, because there is sooo much more information. seriously, do it.

and about the movie it was okay. I found myself liking certain parts and disliking other parts. But of course if you see it as a movie and not compare it to the book it's pretty good. I didn't see it in 3D though, I didn't really want to either. Not a fan of 3D really...

looong

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 20, 2011, 04:41:49 AM »

classic  ;)

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »

This is possibly one of the best movie I ever watched, it lasts almost four hours but all the scenes were fantastic. Deserves a 96/100 or so.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »
*PIC*
If you are interested in Harry Potter films or books, you should definitely watch this! I enjoyed it alot, but the only thing which I didnt like was the ending... And how he found those hocruxes... Id say too easy. It gave feeling that Rowling wanted to end the bookseries as fast as possible. But still, fucking enjoyable film!
Did you read the book? Was the ending anything like the ending in the book? Watching the trailer makes me think they fucked up the final battle : <

And IMO the hocruxes are a great adaption to the story, however I think the "Deathly Hallows" are pointless, feels like she just needed Harry to be insecure about something. And you only find out about them like half way and it doesn't do anything.

also the 6th and 7th books were my favorites, though the 6th movie was so fucking horrible I just wish I never saw it. Part 1 of the first one was great though, just hoping it'll be good the second part as well.
Nah, havent read the book, but my cousin said that he had, and some parts of the film was like he imagined them to be while reading. Also I didnt get the point of Deathly Hallows, why the hell Harry didnt want to be mastter of death  :|. It is worth of watching, realy enjoyed it. But I mean, he found hocruxes way too easy. He found them like ZAP! Went to one place, got that Hufflepuff cub or what it was, then went to get Ravenclaws diadem, which no one alive had seen in hundreds of years... And he found it in 10 mins. Also the last battle could have been longer... Voldemort died too easy in my opinion.. I actualy didnt even realize how he died, but later my cousin told that... Well probably better not to tell  :lol:. But you should go watch it! Im definitely going to buy Potter film pack when it comes.
I've seen it now, and some stuff was directly from the book, while other stuff I didn't like as well. and I guess you really have to read the book to understand the deathly hallows stuff, because it's much more about it in there. as well as the horcruxes, the way he found it in 10 mins is easily explainable in the book.

If you haven't read or seen harry potter don't roll your mouse of this load and read. If you do, you are kind of stupid. Unless of course you want to know, even though you won't get it because I can't explain for shit.

It's like Tom Riddle gets out of the grey lady where it is. How does she know where it is? She stole it from her mother to become smarter than her, and she ran away with it.  She had been gone for many years and her mother was dying so she sent a man that had long loved her to get her. She refused to come back though and the man killed her, and himself (because he loved her lol, It was the bloody baron, Slytherins house ghost) and anyway, when The grey lady heard him approach she hid the Diadem in a tree in a forest in Albania (which is where she went to hiding) and Tom riddle went there retrieved it and made it a horcrux, and took it back to hogwarts and hid it in the room of requirement, because he thought he was the only one that could get in there, simply because he acted alone and didn't talk to anyone whilst at hogwarts. In the book the grey lady didn't even tell harry it was in the castle, just that she hid it in a forest in albania. and then from the sixth book he remembered to have put a tiara on a little statue while in the room of requirement when he hid the potions book (he put it on the statue so he could recognize the place when he went to get back the book) Well if you didn't understand squat of what I just explained I strongly recommend you read the books or listen to the audio books, because there is sooo much more information. seriously, do it.

and about the movie it was okay. I found myself liking certain parts and disliking other parts. But of course if you see it as a movie and not compare it to the book it's pretty good. I didn't see it in 3D though, I didn't really want to either. Not a fan of 3D really...

looong

The last time i went to a 3D movie, it was the like fuckin' Spy kids 3D  :lol: And it wasn't really 3D, you had to wear those blue/red glasses which didn't do shit. I'm eager to see how the technologies are today, so I really want to see it 3D.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2011, 11:53:36 AM »

Very enjoyable fiction counting the history of Joy Division, a short but remarkable hit on the rock scene. Ian Curtis is brilliantly played by Sam Riley. (also features Tobby Keller, not that noticeable but second movie in a week where the rocknrolla appears hehe)

Also watched Saw III and VI the other day, nothing worth mentioning, they're fine with a group of friends. The VI might be the best I've seen in the serie, but nothing that blew me away.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 20, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows was totally epic movie. I don't want to spoil anything there, becouse half of You guys didn't even read a book. The bad part of movie is low identity with book...There are a lot of changes that WB added to video but i didn't care so much on it, that's having an awesome atmosphere!

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 20, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 21, 2011, 11:54:06 AM »

I saw the devil

Well, amazing south korean polar. During 2 hours and a half I've been literally hooked following the vengeance of Lee Byung-Hun over the psychopathic murderer played by Choi Min-Sik. Each one plays his role to perfection and, well, watch it.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #958 on: July 23, 2011, 02:10:20 AM »

This movie, was just fucked to the highest level. The idea is kind of a rip off but that movie was just fucked honestly, interesting in a way but still fucked the hell up. If you feel like watching some fucked up shit go ahead and watch it. Like... (spoileralert)the fucking movie starts with a motherfucking rape scene, and its like... extended... jeez :|

This one was good, quite good actually. A movie with no budget at all, shot within I'd say 100meters range and yet fascinating. A true Sci-Fi movie that'll amaze you with absolutely no effects and only acting. At first I thought it was going to be boring and they're speaking history shit and that bores the shit out of me. Then you find your self being pulled inside the movie like if you were in it. Of course the story is quite way too superstitious but then it starts making sense in a sci-fi way, without too much spoilers. It makes you feel like you were in the movie, and as simple as that story is, I never got distracted and it kept me thinking :P I recommend watching it if you're willing to listen to an interesting story, nothing more :ajaja:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #959 on: July 23, 2011, 02:31:57 AM »

Interesting movie.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal