Author Topic: !Unique ENB Series for Moviemakers  (Read 1873 times)

Offline f1r3

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
!Unique ENB Series for Moviemakers
« on: March 11, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »

Wait until this has been talked out to bother asking about it

~Flat Face~

Some month ago, i asked (for cash) ENB Series developer (Boris Vorontsov) for creating some "special" effects, which can be nicely used for movies, stunt reels, clips and others. So? Now you can buy this unique version here.
Lets get started. Exclusive GTA SA ENB Series for Stunters\Moviemakers

1. Color Stylizing (Replacement). Very interesting thing, allowing you to create different looks, for some over-styled movie. You can use 3 different colors for vehicles, characters and all other world objects.
Also you have 2 types of rendering - WITHOUT Vertex lighting (no shadows, more brighten), WITH Vertex lighting (shadows are in place, but more darker).

Examples:

2. Detail Mapping. Another cool option. It adds detail texture (or ANY another, on your choise) above ingame objects (you can use different textures for vehicles, and landscape objects for example). ALL parametrs of Detail mapping are easy to tune, through the config-file. You can change opacity of detail map, scale, fading settings, e.t.c.

Examples (on \ off)

3. Advance Depth on Field Effect. Why he's "advance"? Couse you can change any of DOF settings ingame, in real time, with pressing some buttons. Very helpfull for beauty intro scene, or something else. You can 5 slots for DOF Aperture, and 5 slots for DOF Distance. You can set these slots\settings in special INI file.

For example:

Config File (with descriptions)

[GLOBAL]
RenderMode=1         ! Choose render mode: 0 - CC Disabled ; 1 - CC with no vertex-lighting ; 2 - CC with vertex lighting
UseManualControl=1           ! 1 - enables manual DOF
FocusingTime=1500               ! Time, in miliseconds, between changing one DOF preset, to another.
TimerSpeed=33
[PRESET]
Aperture1=5                 ! DOF Aperture 1. Activates by pressing 1 button (NOT on NUMeric section).
Aperture2=10                -/-
Aperture3=15               -/-
Aperture4=30               -/-
Aperture5=60               -/-
FocusDistance1=4           ! DOF Focus distance 1. Activates by pressing 6 button.
FocusDistance2=20          -/-
FocusDistance3=30           -/-
FocusDistance4=40          -/-
FocusDistance5=70              -/-
[DETAILMAP]
VehiclesTileCount=6           ! Size of the Detail Map (Vehicles only)
VehiclesMixAmount=350         ! Strength of the Detail Map
LandscapeTileCount=1          ! Size of the Detail Map (Other objects, expect vehicles\characters)
LandscapeMixAmount=430        ! Strength of the Detail Map
TimerSpeed=100
VehiclesDistanceFadeStart=3   !Distance, when Detail map starts to fade off
LandscapeDistanceFadeStart=40 !Distance, when Detail map starts to fade off
VehiclesDistanceFadeEnd=8     !Distance, when Detail map must be fully invisible
LandscapeDistanceFadeEnd=200  !Distance, when Detail map must be fully invisible
UseCharacters=1               !Use characters for Detail mapping? (1 - true, 0 - false)
CharactersTileCount=3
CharactersMixAmount=330
CharactersDistanceFadeStart=10
CharactersDistanceFadeEnd=20

The price of this addon: 10 Euro, (or 14 $, or 400 Rub)  If you want to try this - PM me.
Also, you cant find this version anywhere. ENBSeries author send this file to me personally.

Notice: BEFORE doing anything, make sure you dont have troubles with original ENB Series. If everything ok, this version should be working good too.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:44:35 PM by Flat Face »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: !Unique ENB Series for Moviemakers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:00:15 PM »
 :euro:

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »
 <_<

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »
lol he's selling?  <_<

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »
Mate I can't let you try and sell someone elses mod.. I would have a problem if we had Boris over here selling it but you've changed the settings and now want cash? I can't let that happen mate.

Also Rockstar have cracked down on people trying to sell mods before so it's not just us who you're up against here

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
I lol'd at this guy failing.

Offline f1r3

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 03:00:21 AM »
Mate I can't let you try and sell someone elses mod.. I would have a problem if we had Boris over here selling it but you've changed the settings and now want cash? I can't let that happen mate.

I lol'd at this. You even read my post? Go on - prove you words, configurate any of ENB Series over the net, and show me just 1 of the effects above. I want to see, how you do this.

Read carefuly, then post this.

For guys, who cant read for some reasons - this is unique enb series, from it's author. He made this effects specifically for me, for some payment. But later, i cancel my GTA project-movie, and this ENB Series left without using. Few days ago i remembered it, and post this topic here.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 03:24:10 AM »
Yes but it is not your mod, therefore not yours to sell.
Its pretty fucking pathetic to be selling it, Boris should be the one selling it not you!

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 03:26:54 AM »
Pretending that you bought it from Boris and now you sell it seems preety pathetic to me.
I don't even find the thing so atractive.I mean,Why would you need a pink CJ in your movie?Or a green bike?Is that esthetic?And its more expensive that the game itself  :hmm:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:48:20 AM by White »

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 04:25:30 AM »
Look mate, I wasn't rude in addressing you so don't come back at me like that.

I'll get in contact with Boris and get his opinion and if he's alright with everything then you can sell your mod here but I highly doubt anyone will want to buy it because the rest of the community is all about helping each other work around anything and everything to get the desired end result.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal