Author Topic: Reynolds - FRISIA  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Reynolds - FRISIA
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:59:14 PM »
2020 and a new solo. I would've never have thought that it was possible for me. The video is assortment of  stunts including some old ones that I landed over time and even a very old stunt from 2008.  Due to this global  situation we're in, I found myself with some increased boredom and time and managed to land a few stunts. The main attraction to me to make this video was to introduce the new stuck method most notably featured on the finisher. 

In this video I introduce a new method for stucking packers. It only works in a limited number of settings. The main factor is the type of object you stuck the packer into. Only certain traffic lights, light poles and other wise breakable objects, such as trees and planters, will be able to withstand the packer driving into them. I encourage you to experiment with it. Here is a video of a set up https://streamable.com/igc71t and another spot you can try https://streamable.com/i1j4vp . I actually discovered this method a while a go, but I did not figure out that the best way to bump the packer, is by pulling up the middle section of the ramp such that there is a bump on the packer. This leads to some incredible bumps, but the common ailments of stuck methods prevent you from taking a run-up that is too long. Some other tips I can give you: don't pause the game (the packer will unstuck itself) take advantage of the height difference in curbs and perhaps shoot the back(&front) tires of the packer.

The video is edited by OG stunter/editman Artifex and the song that is featured is Kvelertak - Kvelertak. Big thanks to Artifex for taking the time to edit the video and thank you for keeping stunting alive in 2020. We've come a long way.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 12:04:41 AM by Reynard The Fox »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
Re: Reynolds - FRISIA
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 01:18:58 AM »
pre finisher and finisher stood out! damn reynolds still kicking with his age  :wub: :a-cheer:

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 02:19:57 AM »
The last move really scared me. I think it's the first one to land on that one.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 02:56:03 AM »
sick lighthouse landing!

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 03:17:22 AM »
absolutely loved it

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 04:41:46 AM »
Nice!

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 06:57:43 AM »
great vid from an og! loved the finisher :ajaja:

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 08:30:33 AM »
landed several times opener naturally, still possible on top

there was a lot of oldies but i really enjoyed it and finisher stood out.  :)

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 03:58:29 PM »
My boy Reynolds still kicking ass! awesome video man. looked like you had some fun making this one, some huge p2bs and the finisher was sick!!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »
Pretty close to FasT's method released in [SD] - Indelible, there you also need to stuck packer into a breakable object, after his video I found that you can stuck it into some other objects like poles or hot-dog stall. With poles you just stuck it and you can make basic bump with no "boost" effect, with some other objects it stucks so hard that you can just fly randomly. Anyway you are the first who released stunts using this way of stuck, gj man. I feel sad that you landed lighthouse with nrg faster than me, I have tried to land it with forklift+pole instead of packer+pole, but still I'm the first who ever landed this with single vehicle. :P Sorry for self-respect xD.

The video was very enjoyable, enjoyed watching it, good edit as always from fex and stunting-wise was good even with those old stunts, little nrg wallride and last 3 stunts were my favs, well done you both! :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:52:07 PM by ARS »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 11:38:07 PM »
Aaand you're coming up with another new method wtf?:D Very nice video Reynolds. Cool editing by artifex as always. 0:54 and the last 4 stunts were my favourite. Well done both of you! :jajaja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2020, 04:03:33 AM »
0:27, 2:47 and the finisher were my favorites. Stunting level was all over the place but the good stuff was very nice. Very enjoyable video  :ajaja:

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2020, 06:25:23 AM »
I tried the finisher with ibsm which would look cooler imo. But anyway good job landing that biatch  :a-cheer:

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2020, 12:59:45 PM »
great solo, I enjoyed it :)

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2020, 02:07:57 PM »
Grebn, goeie video gozer. I threw this video together pretty quickly but I'm happy how it turned out. It was nice working with you OG stunterman reynold the fax.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal