Author Topic: Tips & Tricks (Outdated)  (Read 76747 times)

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Tips, tricks, techniques...
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2014, 09:03:19 AM »
Hold your controller in your hands.

Oh, that is where I've been going wrong.

Offline TrIIqarzz

• V Stunter
    • View Profile
    • TrIIqar Channel's
Re: Tips & Tricks
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2014, 06:36:47 AM »
hey guys i got a little question

how do you make the adder go faster like this (0:31) GTA V - Stunt Montage

i try a lot of adder stunt of NU videos , but i never get enought speed ? There is a tips ?

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »
Doing them in solo, using Franklin's ability to get the the max speed faster and not loosing any speed during turns :P

Offline TrIIqarzz

• V Stunter
    • View Profile
    • TrIIqar Channel's
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2014, 07:32:46 AM »
Thank's for the tip dude ! ;)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #169 on: February 02, 2014, 12:20:39 PM »
Doing them in solo, using Franklin's ability to get the the max speed faster and not loosing any speed during turns :P
Or by using this
GTA Online - How To Get "SUPER SPEED" on Any Car (Glitch Tutorial) [GTA V Multiplayer]

Just found it on Youtube, someone wants to try it as I can't? Curb bumps incoming at lightning speed?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2014, 02:04:23 PM »
Hmm, that's weird :lol:. Very nice, I will have to experiment with it at some point. I wonder how the slow motion ability works in conjunction with that glitch :hmm:. Think I'll leave this one alone for a while, it might make some things obsolete if it's significantly faster :P. Obviously it's great for GTA Online, but trying it in single player with the slow motion ability would be the real test.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:06:05 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2014, 07:24:52 AM »
Hmm, that's weird :lol:. Very nice, I will have to experiment with it at some point. I wonder how the slow motion ability works in conjunction with that glitch :hmm:. Think I'll leave this one alone for a while, it might make some things obsolete if it's significantly faster :P. Obviously it's great for GTA Online, but trying it in single player with the slow motion ability would be the real test.
Test it and post your findings  :D Or if someone else can that would be nice too. I think the ability woulden't affect it that much apart from making you have the usual speed boost advantage.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2014, 10:17:43 AM »
Test it and post your findings  :D Or if someone else can that would be nice too. I think the ability woulden't affect it that much apart from making you have the usual speed boost advantage.

I think the ability would make a huge difference, it's already pushing vehicles way over their own max speed, so by using this method, I would assume that it has the same relative effect. I would test how much slower it is than the max speed from slow motion boosting, whether it works on off road collisions, and how it's affected by slow motion. I would also test what happens when you remove both front wheels.

However, I have a feeling that this would make some of my stunts much less impressive, so I'm not going to test it just yet (ignorance is bliss) :cc_detective:.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2014, 05:08:47 PM »
That's pretty nice :D, definitely gonna test this.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:14 AM »
Double post for the lols...

J/k, I'm now doing a much needed update of the first post with all the current and up to date knowledge, if you spot any mistakes let me know.

Also please feel free to help with the info because I havn't got much patience or time when it comes to typing these kinds of things, but I do plan on making some video tutorials for the common stunting methods at some point, will need help with the grind one SS :P.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2014, 04:38:11 AM »
You should add that the Bati is the best for normal thin grinds and the Ruffian works best for thicker ledge-grinds :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2014, 06:04:21 AM »
You should add that the Bati is the best for normal thin grinds and the Ruffian works best for thicker ledge-grinds :)

The Bati is also better for thick ledge grinds (except the thickest possible ledges) :ninja:.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2014, 06:22:28 AM »
That's what I (kinda) just said :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2014, 08:57:36 PM »
I'm saying that unless you're making full use of the bike length, always go with the Bati. The Ruffian is far worse at staying on any rail that the Bati can fit on :ajaja:.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2014, 07:18:22 AM »
Gotta work on your technique then, I did a double ledge-grind where the rail wasn't all that thick with the Ruffian the other day :P

Also made a tutorial on how to get more airtime, and one for quicker backflips but I used a stunt that I'm also using in the next crew video so that's coming a bit later.
I'll see if I can't get some made for the other ones you've listed too.
GTA V - How to get more airtime with any motorbike [tutorial]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal