Author Topic: Burying USS  (Read 7069 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »
Edit: Seems like people doesn't want to read the whole post, so I say it: Nothing has been done yet, this is just an view of my opinions.

You people have noticed that there's not much activity on USS. Yes, we are making a crew video currently, but sending few stunts to another member once a month can't be called as an activity. There's no crew conversations, since there's only three active members; me, Maca and godson. Most likely there's no more than two of us online at the same time.

I accepted USS's invitation because I though I could make something good to this crew. I wasn't sure about it, but I took the change to try it. Stunting and making videos are the things that people can see in the crew from outside, but I hope there would be something inside the crew too, but I was a little dissapointed; I though that Xtramus was more active and would care more about his crew (He's the one I see as a leader).

I have noticed that Maca and godson doesn't feel very good in this crew (godson hasn't said it though, Maca has). At least I wouldn't like to continue this, as it's like a talking with a random guys once within few weeks. I guess we are just taking advantage of the name, since it has a long history and is very known.

I can see two things that I rate as a good (which is why I came to here, and I will fill my promise): Either finishing USS, which would be better in my eyes. It's better take one of the first crews to it's finish line than letting it bleed without any activity, untill one day it just gets forgotten, and the whole section deleted.

So my suggest is that USS makes one final video, and then it will be finished without any shit in it's head. If wanted, godson and Maca can make a new crew (if that's the point in being USS), but I will not be in it.

I based this on my own opinions and by a little reading of the Ask USS topic. I think this would be best to the crew. This may not affect on anything if other members doesn't decide to support me. Im not the one who decides about this, but one thing I know: USS will not raise again.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:13:31 PM by Mythic »

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
Burying USS
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »
Quite sad to hear, but I guess we all saw it coming...

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
Burying USS
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »
I didnt read it but i say bury

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:13:58 PM »
Nothing has been done yet, just for those who doesn't want to read it.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »
accept me as member  XD

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »
nah.. i see some good ppl wanna join uss.. just try and wait a lil bit longer dude.. ur only in uss for a week i guess

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 01:18:55 PM »
Yes, tell me how it matters to this. I can see only people from 07 joining USS, makes me sound stupid but it just doesn't work like that. Crew needs veteran to be run by, which Xtramus would do perfectly. Don't blame him though, he is busy with life, like we are all at some stage.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »
I stunt since 04 and im registered here since 06

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »
That's not really the point, but what ever. Read the post, it says im not the one who decides about this, it's just an opinion.

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »
yea, fighter in uss ftw...

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
just like I search for a long time a crew and what happens? its going down/dead

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
We could let this crew be under pressure by being runned by people like there's now going to join, but you know that it would just be under pressure, as I said. It would work for a few months, but really, it is best thing to finish it before its too late and Xtramus and CJD leaves, then it's officially dead I guess.

To make it clear, I don't want this to die. I don't want this to be unactive, I joined here to have fun. But it's just something that never happened, and it's right thing to do to finish a good old crew before it's too late. I can't see a picture in my head where USS is being leaded by new guys and just taking advantage of the name and history. You can always make a new one.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:25:01 PM by Mythic »

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 01:29:27 PM »
u say ur were trying to do something good with this crew, but ur giving up after a week

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 01:29:50 PM »
but look dude:
I see a great stunter in u, like creativity and more...
godson is a great guy and Maca also.....
Domovla? he also want to join this crew....just like a saw alot of nice entry's of him in the GTASL....
and myself? i cant speak for my self but I like the guys who are in atm...U,Mace and Godson...and Xtramus and CJD are also great
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:32:06 PM by FIGHTER »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Burying USS
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
Just rename the crew and get some new members and it should be fine

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal