Author Topic: UndeadX' height record  (Read 2546 times)

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
UndeadX' height record
« on: July 14, 2012, 04:28:49 AM »
Hey guys, this has been lying around on my computer for over half a year now and today I thought I'd post it.
I don't know if this is a world record or anything, but I beat SS record with 10 ft atleast.  :P

Video: 236 ft natural bump

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2nhhu

Enjoy  :mellow:

Offline hiddeN

• grescha wnb
    • View Profile
    • XVideos
Re: UndeadX' height record
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:35:47 AM »
gj
my record on this spot was 223 ft

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 04:38:01 AM »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 05:27:47 AM »
No, you did not beat SS' one.

GTA:SA 240ft height record modded (Shadowsniper)

well GJ
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:29:41 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 06:55:03 AM »
Knew you would post that... :lol:. I commented on that video a while ago, just to be clear.

Quote from: Shadowsniper
Deleted my comments on this after seeing it again. Why? Simple, it's modded. A stunt I landed when I was 12 or 13 years old doesn't reflect on me now at 18 years old, and that's all I have to say.

Oddly enough, it actually looks clean (unless you modded the handling). If it is, good job. I don't necessarily trust it, but without the replay I couldn't be certain.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:57:26 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 07:04:52 AM »
No, you did not beat SS' one.

how the video title say :lol:

btw: good job UndeadX, never tried this spot so i don't know what my record is (and if i know it, i just know it in metres, not in feet xD)

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »
Knew you would post that... :lol:. I commented on that video a while ago, just to be clear.

Quote from: Shadowsniper
Deleted my comments on this after seeing it again. Why? Simple, it's modded. A stunt I landed when I was 12 or 13 years old doesn't reflect on me now at 18 years old, and that's all I have to say.

Oddly enough, it actually looks clean (unless you modded the handling). If it is, good job. I don't necessarily trust it, but without the replay I couldn't be certain.

Thanks guys  :happy:

E: Ohh you were refering to rusch's post, my bad  :lol:

Anyway, the replay is in the first post if you didn't notice  :P
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:40:59 AM by UndeadX »

Offline Headshooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 10:23:28 AM »
Great !

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 01:17:02 PM »
frame limiter isnt on, so it doesnt count? if records do count without it on, it seems a bit unfair, because its just the equipment setting the record for you, and its not an even playing field

so is it legit guys?

Offline Watash

• FSK Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 04:51:12 PM »
Nice try !

Offline Franco

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 08:17:34 AM »
I probably just suck myself and will never be able to reach such heights... But I can't get passed my rec of 186ft.... That's my limit, I can't even wonder how you guys pull these stuff off, but if it's all clean, big fuckin props for it!!

I just gotta live with my suckyness... GJ

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »
frame limiter isnt on, so it doesnt count? if records do count without it on, it seems a bit unfair, because its just the equipment setting the record for you, and its not an even playing field

so is it legit guys?
The equipment is not playing that big role at setting the height as the way you get the bump does actually, but yeah there is the factor of benefit from it... but it's a problem since the stunting community had already accepted FL-OFF stunting a long time ago.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 08:28:40 AM »

so is it legit guys?
That's like a photographer bitching that you can't take a picture of the same subject since your camera will take a better picture than the cheaper camera.
If you give a fuck and it's worth it for you, upgrade your rig or shut the fuck up.
How much fun me or anyone is able to have with the software software and hardware they have bought with their own money should not be depended upon what you prioritize and have access to.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:54:17 AM by Daffy »

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 08:51:51 AM »
Joe Rogan said it.

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »

so is it legit guys?
That's like a photographer bitching that you can't take a picture of the same subject since your camera will take a better picture than the cheaper camera.
If you give a fuck and it's worth it for you, upgrade your rig or shut the fuck up.
How much fun me or anyone is able to have with the software software and hardware they have bought with their own money should not be depended upon what you prioritize and have access to.

i personally dont have a problem with stunting with fl-off, in fact i stunt with it off
im just saying, record attempts need parameters or rules of some sort...  :unsure:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal