Author Topic: Kingjad Montage  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Kingjad Montage
« on: July 28, 2020, 12:26:09 AM »
https://youtu.be/9X5QIqKbHMQ

I wanted to do this many years ago but circumstances in life prevented this happening. Fact is I had a chance to do it now and so took that opportunity.

I said it elsewhere on here recently but I'm fully aware that in a stunting sense, I was bang-average a lot. And I've always been OK with that, because I was more focused on enjoying myself with friends. I'd like to think that is what appealed to others about me as well when it came to videos.

I don't know how but I cannot find any replays from myself for 12B so I had to steal clip directly from the video itself. Everything else though is freshly recorded, me having some fun with Freeplay.

I honestly don't know if I'll ever manage to do anything new but I am stunting again, so I'll see what comes of it. But this is for TMS and all who enjoyed what I did on here.

The editing is deliberately simple, I was going to experiment with colour corrections and other transitions/effects and stuff but I wanted to keep things quite basic, kinda sums me up!

Thank you everyone. If anyone wants a download link I'll provide one later on I guess.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Kingjad Montage
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 02:54:47 AM »
The real classic. I remember every single stunt, nice to see it again and this red bike with scotland guy on it. :D
You wrote that you are back to stunting, would like to see something new from you, I hope some collab is going to be organized, so keep it up!

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 02:57:12 AM »
The real classic. I remember every single stunt, nice to see it again and this red bike with scotland guy on it. :D
You wrote that you are back to stunting, would like to see something new from you, I hope some collab is going to be organized, so keep it up!
I need to be able to land the stunts first! I've messed about with a few spots, but nothing landed yet. So it entirely depends on whether I can basically do it all again or not. But I'm certainly trying!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 06:16:58 AM »
Quite a few I've never seen (at least I don't think so)  :o Always really liked that spinning bike grab from that sign in LC for some reason, just so clean. Also did you bail that Techjam finisher before Pletzorb did it?

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 06:33:43 AM »
Quite a few I've never seen (at least I don't think so)  :o Always really liked that spinning bike grab from that sign in LC for some reason, just so clean. Also did you bail that Techjam finisher before Pletzorb did it?
Aye that delay airgrab is a thing of beauty, was in Bamboocha I believe but it was filmed from above so it wasn't as clear to see how smooth it was. (EDIT: Aye, 3:26 in Bamboocha).

Yes I originally had the finisher for Techjam, they were just going to use my bailed finish, but Plethzorb at the final minute managed to land it clean and not fall on his arse, and it was included just in time. Correct decision, but still felt a bit gutted to lose the finisher in a vid. Pleth's stunting was usually beautiful, he was such a good wee grinder.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 12:34:27 PM »
that was sick! LC billboard grab is a timeless classic.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 01:24:09 PM »
I remember finding, by chance, the TMS putfile account wher you guys shared clips of your landed and bailed stunts. I think you had multiple landings of that p2b2stoppie2grind, all of which were bailed. Anyways it blew my mind back in the day that you were the one that would've gotten the finisher in the video. Somehow I view and sense that you have become somewhat of a GTAS icon almost as much as the guys from ATS.

Cool little video you did there although I don't really dig this royalty free music vibe you got going on.

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 01:39:48 PM »
I remember finding, by chance, the TMS putfile account wher you guys shared clips of your landed and bailed stunts. I think you had multiple landings of that p2b2stoppie2grind, all of which were bailed. Anyways it blew my mind back in the day that you were the one that would've gotten the finisher in the video. Somehow I view and sense that you have become somewhat of a GTAS icon almost as much as the guys from ATS.

Cool little video you did there although I don't really dig this royalty free music vibe you got going on.
Thanks for kind words, as for music I didn't know what to use and wanted to avoid YouTube potentially muting me - I been out the loop for ages so not sure if it's easy enough to stop YouTube doing that. Still no a bad wee tune though, I think I made it work well enough for the video. I kinda filmed all stunts and edited same day so was a bit rushed.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 03:01:25 PM »
Thanks for kind words, as for music I didn't know what to use and wanted to avoid YouTube potentially muting me - I been out the loop for ages so not sure if it's easy enough to stop YouTube doing that.
They've actually relaxed a bit it seems. Instead of muting they now automatically allow ads of which everything goes to the copyright holder. Videos stay up and the labels get more income, win-win. Some songs do get muted though but it's more and more rare. The (dumb) recommended strategy by youtube themselves is uploading the song beforehand and just check if it gets blocked. Don't think I've had a blocked/muted video in the last 2 years and there have been a lot of accidental background songs on my Shadowplay clips because of Spotify.

tl;dr: just use whatever you want to use, it rarely gets muted/blocked.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 03:13:31 PM »
You're a legend in the scene and its great to see you make something. I always loved your rhino stuff.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 08:57:33 PM »
This was a such a joy to watch thinking back to all of these videos you were in. So glad you made this :wub: Also glad to hear you are stunting again!! have fun with it man.

As if you still have all those replays from 10+ years ago lol im impressed.

Don't dig much dubstep but the vibe of this song was great, loved it!

Wonderful little video here, was a fresh throwback. You are a legend in the scene as Herb said, glad you found your way back!

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 06:28:01 AM »
when I saw this video, I was shit with happiness, and this is the result

P.S.
not a single bitch from gtastunting wanted to give your skin, so I had to make it myself

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2020, 07:08:44 AM »
when I saw this video, I was shit with happiness, and this is the result

P.S.
not a single bitch from gtastunting wanted to give your skin, so I had to make it myself
You could've just asked dude. Although my skin is one of those weird ones where you change the txd file and type 'WELOVEOURDICK' to get it showing haha.

Glad you enjoyed.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »
Ive forgotten some of these stunts - the LC grab and that saivc stadium grind were really great to see. I liked the palm hit and the spin before the saivc grind - sexy af. Also I noticed part of the font tag from 12B in the opener  :cc_detective:
About time the TMS section got some activity, Im really looking forward on seeing more action from you

Thanks for kind words, as for music I didn't know what to use and wanted to avoid YouTube potentially muting me - I been out the loop for ages so not sure if it's easy enough to stop YouTube doing that.
Don't think I've had a blocked/muted video in the last 2 years

*[DSS] Zenith breathes heavily*

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2020, 07:38:54 AM »
You were one of my fav VC guys back then. You managed to develop your own unique style and i admire that. Not everyone accomplishes it. Great video with some neat stunts, it brought back some memories.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal