Author Topic: [WIP] GTAStunting.com Multiplayer Mod  (Read 8061 times)

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
[WIP] GTAStunting.com Multiplayer Mod
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 04:41:20 AM »
cause you only know this one, and its Site not side you noob

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 06:21:02 AM »
Might I ask, Fox and gunner, are your works both limited to two players or not, before I decide who to support(though gunner gets a good note in my book for that replay system(which has to be released fast or I'll take it away again)). Since all the screenies I've seen so far only feature two players(I remember one with 6 from gunner though).

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
Might I ask, Fox and gunner, are your works both limited to two players or not, before I decide who to support(though gunner gets a good note in my book for that replay system(which has to be released fast or I'll take it away again)). Since all the screenies I've seen so far only feature two players(I remember one with 6 from gunner though).
Later on, I will add 6 players again, first i want to sync everything for 2 players, and for that replay system, you might aswell take it away, since i'm more interested in making mp mods atm..

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 06:31:27 AM »
For now this project only supports 2 Players.
I work on NET.GTA which will maybe support up to 64 players.  ;)

But this is made for stunting which means that everything must be really smooth so that you can see each other grinding and not stucking in the rails.

But if the core is working i maybe add some more players using a batch socket & scm.  :)

Update:

I worked a bit at a Netcode.ocx which will be opensource - it is a Socket to Socket TCP plugin for VB6. I will use it in GTA: Multiplayer Stunting then. Also i worked a bit at a IPC to connect to a scm hook. Because when i get a working SCM hook in VB it would be possible to sync alot of players by upgrading my TCP Plugin and using the SCM hook instead my actual SCM Co-op.  :D  

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 11:50:57 AM »
Ok so let me get this straight, you want to make a 2 player SA mod, which will make stunting easier and you can play with A friend, personally i dont want stunting easier, and i would want to play with more than 1 friend.

I would also like to tell you and gunner to grow up
its a fucking program get over it, fox you was originally making the mod with gunner, he then ditched tutorial mp, you coded in the winsock stuff, then went with adtec as his scm coder you was left,  and it looks very similar as if you got the scm and edited it,  i know this because i tested both of them, even when you were working together you coded a winsock and edited adtecs scm, and that was all scrapped when cm mp came and started again with adtec.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 12:03:43 PM by ned dred »

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 05:01:56 AM »
I am very confused since i made all the SA: 2P tutorial multiplayer stuff (also scm)
And sent to gunner (cuz he wanted for his project).

You can even ask AdTec who should know that i was a SCM coder orginally. I told him how to fix most of the bugs which appeard with Gunner's scm which he build up when i said that he shouldnt use all my code before SA: 2P tutorial Multiplayer is out. I dont know who has read my blog on msn - but  Redfox92 posted atleast 2 Comments about SA: 2P Mutliplayer tutorial before gunner wanted the stuff for testing and exploring it.  ;)

Also you should remember that the SA: 2P TM was based on older NET.Andreas sources build with Enet - i just converted to winsock (TCP) and created a new SCM for it. Also i docced all lines of code.

AdTec has never been a developer for my projects i think. I sent him a Mem hacking sample in VB once. Nothing more i think...

w/e: this app isnt build up on any SA: 2P code (and i say once more - just the background image is made by gunner :: Code is by me).

Just to state that and to clear everyting up.

(btw: hope you can understand my crapy english)

Back to topic:

Got the SCM hook working better.

This project shouldnt make Stunting easier. this is made so people can stunt together.

//Edit:

Which mods you tested?  :blink:  
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 05:15:08 AM by Fox »

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 05:51:13 AM »
just the background image is made by gunner :: Code is by me).
Lol, you wish, i did all memory hacking stuff, noob

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 06:24:53 AM »
GL both of you. And fox can you add all the bikes, like freeways and bf400 and stuff like that.

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:02 AM »
oh god, thats why on the load up screen it had fox, gunner, adtec and me, so your saying you had nothing to do withit, i was in the msn conversation, your the one who stole programs and stuff.... grow up noob

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2006, 07:21:08 AM »
Which loader  :huh:

w/e - stop these offtopic stuff plz.

Back to topic:

I added bikes, planes, quad, vortex, boats and ramps near spawn area (LS Airport)  :D

Oh yeh and i added sum monstertrucks and alot of packers  B)  

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2006, 08:52:53 AM »
just fuck off and die, you know gunner did that stuff

EDIT: and if gunner had nothing to do with tutorial mp how come you were im hte hamachi network we set up to test the mp's gunner made you dont just turn up in one you need to know the password and name....  
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 11:01:35 AM by ned dred »

Offline marklund

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2006, 04:27:55 AM »
Stop with the flaming and offtopic, or I'll hand out warnings. Leave stuff like that onto MSN.

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2006, 04:49:02 AM »
thx marklund.

I worked on the layout of the final version. Also I talked alot with alienx after he released the source of online andreas/gta: syncd. Then I got the animations working in the crapy version. The netcode is ready so I can finally start syncing everything.

Sync:

Pos
Rot
Vehicle (Planes, boats, ...)
Jetpack
Anims

And I made a little snapshot of the current app  :D
(hope you like)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 04:49:37 AM by Fox »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile