Author Topic: A History Of Violence VII  (Read 5016 times)

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
Re: A History Of Violence VII
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2020, 06:34:46 AM »
Love these series! Lots of great stunts. Hedgehog's infy bump felt like watching burn in SA   :P  great find and awesome execution.
Finisher was amazing. I can imagine how hard it is to stop there and I bet that was an ancient spot  ;D

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2020, 07:12:10 AM »
 ;D damnnnnn

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 07:42:02 AM »
Ezraph - csm: Old by morbdixx I think
I wonder what montage video was it...

Too bad you didn't use the better stunts I've sent you, but that's okay  :D
Reading this I was like "oh fuck what happened to that other stunt Max accepted"
but then it reminds me of back when I sent alot of replays for the christmas collab late 2016 but only showed 2 of them and then used the remainder for eccedentesiast lol sorry rainbow<3

https://youtu.be/xyiHcoyd4o0

Ezraph reacts to Haywire reacts to A History Of Violence 7 when?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D damnnnnn
Your stunts really hot fam :wub: :wub: i thought of nutting but it's NNN so HAHAHAHHAHA

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 07:43:45 AM »
Hedgehogs infy bump truly pushing limits of single player VC. Never seen so high bump without VCMP methods.

And sorry for baiting everyone with my last stunt. Jason's live reaction was priceless lol.
If it was shown earlier maybe there wouldn't been that much of an expectation.

Apparently SkilZ landed same spot as me and I had no idea lol. Good job there matey.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 10:47:11 AM »
Hedgehogs infy bump truly pushing limits of single player VC. Never seen so high bump without VCMP methods.
I had pretty much the same height in Mindfuck - opener, but it looks like barracks bumps give whole new level of possibilities!

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2020, 12:14:40 PM »
Here are my 2 cents on the video since I really wanted to be part of this but shit happens, lol.

Intro: Simple, but very effective on setting the atmosphere. Very nice.

Krypton - Side p2b: Nice spin, I bet it was very annoying to hit that bump.
Smut - Squalo prec: Cool precision, I always dig boat stuff, haven't seen another squalo used for bump before.
Max - Stoppie 2 prec: I tried doing a stunt with that prop from the mission too a loong time ago. Very creative stuff.
Fighter - Freeway p2b: Cool p2b.
Vice Ninja - Sanchez nat bump: Very cool stunt, really enjoyed it. I bet the bump was ass.
Ezraph - csm: I'm 100% sure I've landed this before but no idea in which vid, still a simple and nice looking spot.
Silw - Tankbump 2 prec: Nice precision, thought you were going for the bb for a moment.
Khaimyk - Voodoo fbi bump: Like it, never learned how to get a bump with the voodoo like that.
Hedgehog - Infernus barracks bumps: As someone mentioned, felt like watching SA vid. Was the extra runup really needed to get such an insane height?
Max - Taxi barrel roll 2 boost 2 roof: Such a twisty twist on an old spot, looked cool.
Skuller - Nat bump 2 grind: Long and fast grinds always look nice.
Krypton - Tree p2b: So much air, I bet you had a mini heart attack on the landing.
ZeRo - p2b recoil 2 roof: Another cool spiny backbump.
Skuller - csm: Nice csm, remember trying to land that with a p2b, hah.
Skilz & Sheeptea - Oooh, a double landing. I remember landing that with a packer, was too annoying for me naturally. Congrats on nailing it!
Puzzle - nat bump: Remember trying this with a tank. Can't believe it wasn't landed before. Very nice.
Krypton - curved grind: Very smooth, I like it.
Nerve - Angel grind 2 stoppie 2 prec: Creative combo, but there are no angels in libety city  :ninja:
Sorcery - Sanchez grind: Was trying this recently with a pcj, cool stuff.
Rainbow - Packer 2 island: I bet you would be fucked if the weather was like that while landing the stunt. Still nice, didn't know that the island wasn't landed before.
Silw - Stoppie 2 double grind: There is something I dig about the bus stoppies to grind, This was cool to see.
Khaimyk - Sanchez skimmer bump: Nice bumpy.
Sorcery - Krail 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: This was one of my favorites.
Sheeptea - Tank bump 2 prec: Again with the tank bump baits...
Haywire - Sunshine Autos bb: Remember trying this spot a shit ton but never getting close to landing. Very nice.

Editing: While I did not enjoy the song a lot, it fit the mood nicely. The pacing was excellent and the chainsaw massacre here and there was top notch addition.

Overall really great video. Can't wait for next year to actually try to participate in this :D

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 07:23:57 AM »
Congrats on putting another one together man, love seeing them :a-cheer:
The intro was so ominous and set the tone perfectly.

Krypton - Side p2b: Dope find! Super cleanly executed too
Smut - Squalo prec: I was sitting there like "land the prec, land the prec, lan- YEA BOIII", awesome stunt
Max - Stoppie 2 prec: That was a tight fit, awesome addition of the mission, kinda wanna explore the possibilities of that more now
Fighter - Freeway p2b: Yezzuuurrr, clean as hell
Vice Ninja - Sanchez nat bump: Wasn't sure where you were going with that at first but that looked sweet as hell
Ezraph - csm: Noice, cleared some distance there
Silw - Tankbump 2 prec: Nice unexpected turn that one took, satisfying as fuck
Khaimyk - Voodoo fbi bump: It's not an AHOV vid without one of your Voodoo stunts, sick!
Hedgehog - Infernus barracks bumps: Not gonna lie, if this isn't at least unofficially voted as stunt of the year then I don't know what we're even doing anymore. What a fucking banger of a car stunt
Max - Taxi barrel roll 2 boost 2 roof: That was nutty, I love those drop boosts
Skuller - Nat bump 2 grind: Keeping it nice and simple yet so squeaky clean
Krypton - Tree p2b: Maaassive distance, awesome
ZeRo - p2b recoil 2 roof: Sweet, nice spins too
Skuller - csm: Nice one, considering the runup is ass
Skilz & Sheeptea - Taxi boost 2 prec: Great executions on both, I like how you both landed on opposite sides too
Puzzle - nat bump: Fun fact: I got 136ft on this stunt but it looks more like 36 :lol:
Krypton - curved grind: Yeees, good job on staying on til the very end
Nerve - Angel grind 2 stoppie 2 prec: Awesome find, perfect execution
Sorcery - Sanchez grind: Probably the smoothest Sanchez grind I've ever seen
Rainbow - Packer 2 island: Not the most mindblowing method to get the job done with, but it works, so good shit on nailing it
Silw - Stoppie 2 double grind: Grindmeister! Nice one, super satisfying
Khaimyk - Sanchez skimmer bump: Nice verticality to it, looks pretty high too
Sorcery - Krail 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: I tried this on and off for a couple years only to realize I'm absolute trash at ledgegrinds. You make it look so easy lol, sick stunt!
Sheeptea - Tank bump 2 prec: I won't rest until anyone lands the main attraction there >:(
Haywire - Sunshine Autos bb: That was a BBBBUMP, goddamn. Nicely done

Edit: Dope as always, glad you went with In The Fire too, you edited it perfectly to the pace of it.
I'm not an expert on all the effects and transitions so I can't really comment on how "well" it was edited but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and I hope you can put another one together next year<3

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2020, 02:00:58 PM »
I'm glad this series gets renewed every year. Same atmosphere, same brutality, same kind of songs - it's one predictable and enjoyable video yearly  :P Also, the intros are usually cool, I like how there is always a little story behind the video, not just stunting from the first second. This edition is not an exception.
I liked the grinds in this + the precision using the mission object, the unusually high barrack bump stunt and Max' boost. Namely, Krypton, Max and Silw stood out for me.
Thanks for the bloody experience guys, see you next year!

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
Max du bist der König  ;D

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 06:01:32 PM »
pro as fuck
hedgehog and his barrackbump!!! is it just me or they aren't very common in VC?

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 12:26:29 AM »
pro as fuck
hedgehog and his barrackbump!!! is it just me or they aren't very common in VC?

They aren't common and rarely to see, and if ever there's a anonymous solo doing these kind of things, I'm sure it's hedgehog

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2020, 08:10:51 PM »
Good finisher haywire.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 09:42:56 PM »
Good finisher haywire.