Author Topic: GTASL3: Loser's round 2: KingJad vs. Nucleardeath  (Read 7767 times)

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL3: Loser's round 2: KingJad vs. Nucleardeath
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »
If you ask me judges need to have some sort of experience to do well. Dannye and the rest sure do have it. But  Boo is one of the more inexperienced judges I've seen if you compare what the rest write to his mere 2 sentences you'll notice that the rest give more depth and he's not like that just at judging. But he hasn't been around long so he doesn't know the full history of which stunts have been performed and the lack of knowledge in the physics and gameplay of VC. Therefore his vote is null and void.

I say we wait for Eddeman to make the final vote.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:06:00 PM by Torque »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »
I say that is a controversial opinion. Mind you no main judges have been unavailable to vote - so Boo was perhaps a bit pre-mature to vote considering Eddeman has been there to vote. I don't know if Boo consulted any of the other judges about stepping in to vote, or knew if any were unavailable or not. And I saw Eddeman on msn on Monday or Tuesday, and assume others did too - judges as well.

If I am going to lose I want to lose properly, without controversy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:55:01 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
If I am going to lose I want to lose properly, without controversy

What a load of bull  If you lose I know your gonna be crying in your sheep bed for days

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 04:53:28 PM »
Too mean

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
Find somewhere else to bitch, you did a sucky old stunt in your last match and you did a sucky new stunt in this match.

All in all, you went with a good fight. Don't even think of replying back to my opinion, because I am demanding you don't.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »
I'm gonnae tell mah mummy on you!  

Hell will have to freeze over before I take a demand from you, Analbreath. You have a right to your opinion, obviously. If you want to be petty then I WILL stoop as low as to say at least I have never had to be so desperate to impress strangers on a forum that I would mod my stunts physically to enhance them.

If you have an issue with me we will continue this via PM or msn. Understand?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:16:30 PM by Kingjad »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
I understand fully, but I'd rather end it now.

I don't like you calling me "analbreath", it's not funny anymore. It might for someone of your ego-fantastic self but not for anybody including me. And as for modding, I only did that because I didn't have enough time to stunt and it was done so I could keep up with the rest but I learned my lesson short after the second time I was caught. If I wanted to impress a stranger it would be anyone beside the forum people here, they aren't strangers until they make it that way, once your here you're known as the name you gave yourself and the personality you give out. If you really want to be a dick like usual, I understand. Cause that's just who you are.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 11:50:59 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Mind you no main judges have been unavailable to vote - so Boo was perhaps a bit pre-mature to vote considering Eddeman has been there to vote.

As far as I know ALL of the "main" judges are able to vote, because none have told us (and by us I mean me  ) otherwise. And yes, technically that does mean that Boo should not be active. But perhaps I don't know the whole truth here, perhaps someone knows something I don't. Whenever a judge does go out of action and I know about it I will change his status in the News and Updates thread. Lets just wait a little bit longer (sorry for this) and I am sure NoAP will come on in and sort stuff out for us.

Sorry for the inconvenience fella's. At least we all got our votes in nice and early this week

Btw, I still love you're stunt Kingy
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 12:03:55 AM by Dannye »

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:00 AM »
"You gotta have faith"

-George Michael

You gotta have faith in the judge's decisions. Trust me, i've already fired some judges because I couldn't trust them to hold up their end as a judge, and believe me, I may do it again. I believe we have a veteran crew of judges who can compare apples and oranges, because that's really what we're doing. This is not an easy job, the decisions we make are difficult enough without having to worry about negative reactions from the competitors. We had to deal with this in another match as well.

Boo is standing in for Eddeman since he has been too busy to judge as of late.

@Kingjad: Would you have asked for Boo's vote to be thrown out if he voted for you?

Bottom line: Boo is a judge. He is one of the more inexperienced judges, but a judge nonetheless. And as a judge, you will respect his decision.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:58:57 AM by NoAPOlogies »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007, 05:01:25 AM »
NoAp: I knew Eddeman was online and available at start of the week. Therefore I was confused as to why Boo was voting instead of Eddeman. It was a matter of doing this entire competition right. We don't want to arse this up - again - do we?

So it is settled - sorry for the confusion but seeing Eddeman be available and not vote threw me off. Congrats (again) Nunuc, good luck in the next round.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:39:45 AM by Kingjad »

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2007, 12:04:58 PM »
I win ?

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2007, 12:09:17 PM »
Yes Nunuc - you are the worthy winner!

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2007, 01:00:28 PM »
Cool, i don't understand everything but thanks, nice match king, for on time i take a pleasure to see someone landed something against me  .

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2007, 05:20:08 PM »
NuclearDeath wins!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal