Author Topic: MOVIE: Stunt'd 2 [NEW RECORDS]  (Read 12368 times)

Offline .priest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
MOVIE: Stunt'd 2 [NEW RECORDS]
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2004, 03:34:20 PM »
man, just watch what you say to staff and respected members. I don't want to have to close this topic because of your whining about shit that doesnt matter. just suck it up and be mature.

Andyroososoft
Nicely said andy!Am im the one respected member your talking about? :P

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2004, 03:42:51 PM »
hmm hard to tell with that ugly face.

starting now:

ON TOPIC

Offline .priest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2004, 05:04:52 PM »
aha,it fucks everyone up!LET THE CHAO BEGIN!!!

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2004, 11:20:08 PM »
Barney, Grim...the vid is awesome, sweet, terrific, orgasmic...oh my god, where's a towel! Granted some of the stunts had already appeared in your other vids (to Barney), but who gives a crap? They're worth seeing again. Sorry for the lateness of this reply fellas. I'd give it the highest rating possible, but I can't count that high.

On the topic of 'ripping stunts'...BIG...F*CKING...DEAL. Nobody owns stunts, there's no copyright laws written, there's no lawyer who wouldn't laugh hysterically in your face if you tried to take it to court. I've ripped stunts, I've seen stunts I've done repeated in other vids...whoop-ee-doo. People who grump and whine about stunt ripping are taking this thing waaaaay too seriously. And if people didn't rip stunts, or borrow from them with a little tweaking of their own, then all the 4-5 minute vids out there would be cropped down to 1-2 minutes...or less.

We're doing this for fun...nothing more. There's no Stunt-Lympics, there's no paid career in VC stunting. Just do whatever pleases you, enjoy it while it lasts, and stop the bickering.

Sorry to bring the argument back to the forefront, but I just wanted my say. I do like a good brawl.

(P.S. - Barney, I'm ripping about 90% of the content of Stunt'd 2, hope that's ok)

(P.S.S - Sorry if this gets double posted, my PC is being a mongaloid)

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2004, 02:36:01 AM »
**stands and claps**

yea mate go ahead and copy fucking everything i got lol

seriously dude " I COULD CARE LEEEEEEEEESSSS"

gota love devil driver

magic3dp

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2004, 03:27:54 AM »
gotta love how mike assults the new guy maybe he is that good  youve never seen his shit ? maybe he isnt but you shouldnt attack  him in the matter in which you did before even  seeing any of his video. coming out and saying he sucks and calling him a noob. sorry to flame but that was uncalled for no matter what ur rank or however much power u hold on the fourms theres always someone better than the next person so it could be possible.

Merdeka

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2004, 04:50:18 AM »
gotta love how mike assults the new guy maybe he is that good  youve never seen his shit ? maybe he isnt but you shouldnt attack  him in the matter in which you did before even  seeing any of his video. coming out and saying he sucks and calling him a noob. sorry to flame but that was uncalled for no matter what ur rank or however much power u hold on the fourms theres always someone better than the next person so it could be possible.
tnx somebody is seeying my point but ive never said hes beter.....
i said he is competition cause his vid is awesome :) and it is its diffrend than all the other video's ive seen... well thats basicly why i said it.

but k lets get back to topic before mike start insulting me again...

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2004, 12:39:56 PM »
o and magic3d or wutever ur name is, is this called for:

http://amptstunting.1.forumer.com/index.ph...opic=2327&st=20

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2004, 03:35:08 PM »
ahahahahahhahah got ya there dude

Offline Dragon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2004, 04:33:10 PM »
whoa dude! insulting a moderator/admin at their own forums, let alone the members...damn, have u warned him for that second insult?

Offline .priest

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2004, 06:27:26 PM »
Barney, Grim...the vid is awesome, sweet, terrific, orgasmic...oh my god, where's a towel! Granted some of the stunts had already appeared in your other vids (to Barney), but who gives a crap? They're worth seeing again. Sorry for the lateness of this reply fellas. I'd give it the highest rating possible, but I can't count that high.

On the topic of 'ripping stunts'...BIG...F*CKING...DEAL. Nobody owns stunts, there's no copyright laws written, there's no lawyer who wouldn't laugh hysterically in your face if you tried to take it to court. I've ripped stunts, I've seen stunts I've done repeated in other vids...whoop-ee-doo. People who grump and whine about stunt ripping are taking this thing waaaaay too seriously. And if people didn't rip stunts, or borrow from them with a little tweaking of their own, then all the 4-5 minute vids out there would be cropped down to 1-2 minutes...or less.

We're doing this for fun...nothing more. There's no Stunt-Lympics, there's no paid career in VC stunting. Just do whatever pleases you, enjoy it while it lasts, and stop the bickering.

Sorry to bring the argument back to the forefront, but I just wanted my say. I do like a good brawl.

(P.S. - Barney, I'm ripping about 90% of the content of Stunt'd 2, hope that's ok)

(P.S.S - Sorry if this gets double posted, my PC is being a mongaloid)
Fkn' seconded! I will keep that as a reference  :)

100 reply :o

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2004, 09:05:22 PM »
i'll let Nk warn him when he sees it himself

Grim

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2004, 08:54:38 PM »
there has been some activity regarding the movie lately so there are some new mirrors in case you need to download again.

RESPECDT!

Offline marklund

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2004, 08:44:25 AM »
GRIM, THAT VID IS SO AWSOME!
GREAT EDITING AND GREAT STUNTS BY BARNEY!

I think i've seen it 18 times in a row now  :canadian:

99999/10 POINTS! FULL STOP!  :thumbup:  

Offline NightKnight

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2004, 09:59:31 AM »
Saw it 3 months ago.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 10:09:18 AM by NightKnight »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal