Author Topic: Evolve Stunting - ELEVEN  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Marston5000

• Member of Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
Evolve Stunting - ELEVEN
« on: September 18, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
Our 11th Teamtage is out now :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-dHS14O_mY

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve Stunting - ELEVEN
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 12:45:24 PM »

Offline Bendis

• Veteran Member
  • Potterhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
Ok stunts are really good but i closed the video at 8:14 ,so boring to watch ,i couldn't stand to finish video :|

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 09:37:37 PM »
Cool video, loved the car stunts. 9:39 was damn futuristic. Finisher is huge.

To me all of the songs in the video seemed repetative hence made the edit a bit "vanilla" and hard to watch for a long time. I loved the edit more of some of your previous tages where you switch different style of songs to the different pats of the video. But all in all another solid video from you guys.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 10:40:22 PM »
video was definitely a little too long, but was worth watching.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 12:41:55 AM »
Sick video, definitely the best V video out there. And finally a video where car stunts are worth mentioning! So many great ones. On a sad note though, we lost the finisher. Vanilla landed it over two, maybe three years ago without the wallbump at the end. Will have to find a new opener if he ever comes back.

But yea, sick video guys! This will stand as the high point of V stunting for quite a while.

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 07:33:37 AM »
SICK VIDEO.

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 01:07:44 PM »
that pink hydra

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 02:20:46 AM »
So many thoughts whilest watching the video, because it was so long  :lol:
Firstly, finally there were a great amount of car stunts in the video, which I liked! Lobbin is still one of my fav (car) stunters in V, and so is Masa with all the creative stunts he keeps coming up with. Honor stood out as well for me, his first car stunt was ridiculously high, I thought he would land the high building he later bumped on  :lol: Still, my problem with all those car stunts is that I cannot tell whether one will land the high building, the higher one or the highest one. I may not be familiar with V physics but it's all unpredictable as hell for me which is kind of a letdown. I liked Aqua's first bmx stunt as well, that sequence with the lamps and the grinds was satisfactory enough. Another shoutout goes to the grindbump2crane stunt which kinda reminded me of SA stunting, so that's a massive apprecation. Now what I really disliked and always will is when you land something you didn't even reach but you do a 'wallride' (wouldn't even call that a wallride, watch SA videos for reference) to make it to the roof. And I'm really sad the finisher was done this way, especially that Vanilla landed it normally, it's just lame to land it this way. It might be high as fuck, but still, you did not reach the roof, so you are not supposed to land it, so for me, it is not landed.
I barely watch V videos, usually just your main TTs so I don't keep up with V stunting trends. So when I watch your videos I always welcome new ideas and I appreciate you guys trying to come up with new methods and ideas, keep it up. About the length of the video, it's indeed too long, I'd make videos more frequently and with less stunts. But the aim of a TT is probably to be a big video with as many members as possible in it, so I understand if this frequency and length is the preference. Another thing that came into my mind is the consantly changing lineup in your videos. I wonder how many members (active or inactive) do you have currently? On one hand it's always nice to see new names delivering stuff, but on the other hand a crew is a crew for keeping up quality with relatively the same lineup over a period of time.
The editing was okay, I had no problems with it, but indeed some of your previous videos were stronger songwise and editingwise. These songs kinda lacked dynamism for me, but props for using songs from the same band, I noticed it and it gives the video a concept imo. Also, I really digged the outro, you guys always come up with something entertaining!
My words may not sound so friendly, but I liked a good amount of the stunts and enjoyed the video as a whole. Keep up the work guys!

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 10:31:41 AM »
Oh my god, that edit and camera angles were amazing  :o
Couple of stunts were insane too, al 15 minutes was worth to watch,
thanks!
btw stunts done online or single player, can you store locations as well like in SA with dannyes?

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »
Long worthy video, I liked the edit and camera. Stunt is OK kinda some is lame I mean the way they land some can be done naturally but overall Good video I want another one please make more video. I liked how u edit this V stunts

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2019, 05:12:52 AM »
Now what I really disliked and always will is when you land something you didn't even reach but you do a 'wallride' (wouldn't even call that a wallride, watch SA videos for reference) to make it to the roof. And I'm really sad the finisher was done this way, especially that Vanilla landed it normally, it's just lame to land it this way. It might be high as fuck, but still, you did not reach the roof, so you are not supposed to land it, so for me, it is not landed.

to sum it up
>can glide through half of the city
>cant glide couple of more ft to land directly on roof

I dont mean to go off topic here, just a small comparison to what you pointed out, just in SA.
You know how you can flip the infernus on wheels if it landed somewhere on it's roof? Landing car stunts on the roof of the car is considered bail and SA physics actually allow you to "cheat" this norm (in V too probably Im not familiar). Now, I dont see it as often as those in V "6 ft wallride under the roof 2 land" but wouldnt you say that this is also lame, when SA stunters do this, and not relanding the stunt on 4 wheels directly, instead of swinging on its roof and turning around?
Dont get me wrong, I agree with you, landing a stunt while not reaching the roof itself also boggels a bit my VC-brain, I just point out other "advantages" that we in the older engines are used to and dont notice anymore. 

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 04:12:34 PM »
I'd hate landing a roof 'totally' upside down. If I reach it upside down (or at least not on 4 wheels) but still have some swing to turn around while it seems relatively normal, it's ok (same can be done in VC for sure). It's not easy to elaborate what exactly I'm thinking of, but the point is that I don't like it when someone lands a roof upside down and leaves it as it is. Also, one of the greatest cabbie stunts, especially if we consider the editing and the fact this stunt was the finisher of a 20+ minute video, was landed totally upside down and I really disliked that since the first time I saw it: https://youtu.be/vtjYCf6oajQ?t=1246.
But again, as you also mentioned, the two cannot be compared because in SA it's not that common whereas in V it happens like every second bigair stunt. Or even worse, sometimes they calculate with this 'wallride' and don't even intend to land the stunt normally. I believe they don't feel pity about landing them in such a way, it's totally normal and accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal