Author Topic: [24h] Drawcansir IV  (Read 9623 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
[24h] Drawcansir IV
« on: November 17, 2015, 04:42:05 AM »

Took us a few months, but this one's finally done. Before I say the few words I want to say on this, I'll say another few words really just so you won't have to expend any more unnecessary effort.
Yes, some or most stunts are old. Yes, some may look modded. Yes, this video contains death metal and it's not my problem if you don't like it. Yes, we did indeed press the F button a lot. Leave those comments out, try and type something useful.

Anyway, this project was kind of hard to finish. Not stunt-wise, but I just didn't have a lot of motivation to work on it for most of it. My computer had a complete hardware upgrade sans the HDDs, and I had to upgrade lots of software too which resulted in my having to retweak settings, hence some of the clips are laggy, but I noticed this only when I was into the editing stage, so there wasn't much there could be done. Sony also seems to be a bunch of lazy dorks even now, unable to fix the bugs in their software that have been ever present since Vegas 9, so the constant bugs making me restart Vegas didn't help my drive much, along with my computer lagging like a little bitch after 30 minutes of using Vegas or After Effects, forcing me to log out and back in to refresh the whole thing, so I've decided to stop video editing altogether, so you can stop asking me to edit your videos. Meh, negativities aside, enjoy. Or don't.

Download 1080p
Download 720p
YouTube

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:09:43 AM by A maid »

Offline PM

• View Profile
Re: [24h] Drawcansir IV
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 05:03:57 AM »
I'm glad you're still alive.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:06:54 AM »
I'm glad you're still alive.
Alive, well and I'm all burnt out on stunting and editing. Though I have one last video planned with an old friend which I'll either give old replays to or somehow manage to land 1 stunt a week.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:10:26 AM by A maid »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 05:10:58 AM »
Moshi moshi Reynolds desu

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:11:53 AM »
Great edit! I have no doubts: 9/10

the stunts were also cool, but i cannot rate, cuz i'm more SA stunter so yeah... I'd enjoyed.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 05:12:15 AM »
Liked the editing. Some stunts were very good for 24h. Infernus barrel roll to wallride in LC damb and Barack bump at 3:55 were cool. Other stunts were good too, but i just tired to see them. I liked more editing, than stunts, sorry. Send me please this song in PM or in topic. ;)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 05:26:49 AM »
Moshi moshi Reynolds desu
Reynolds-chan sugoi.

Great edit! I have no doubts: 9/10

the stunts were also cool, but i cannot rate, cuz i'm more SA stunter so yeah... I'd enjoyed.
Still appreciate it, man. Thanks.

Liked the editing. Some stunts were very good for 24h. Infernus barrel roll to wallride in LC damb and Barack bump at 3:55 were cool. Other stunts were good too, but i just tired to see them. I liked more editing, than stunts, sorry. Send me please this song in PM or in topic. ;)
I was surprised to see the twist on the wallride when I was recording, nice hint of creativity there for sure.

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 06:26:36 AM »
It was awesome watch, many great stunts in it for 24h time limit, max stunts were cool and fresh too.
Amazing job with editing, enjoyed a lot quality and color corection.
Music was heavy but decent.

Gj.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 06:39:10 AM »
The barrelroll wallride and the BSM2wheelie2grind were ace! The others were alright.

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 06:43:32 AM »
1:30 :wub:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »
bahhahahaha the vocalist sounds like a pig at times!!! OIIIII OIIII
truly shit vocals, damn man

great stunts, cool edit! I enjoyed the video :)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 07:22:20 AM »
Jesus, most people will not recognize all the troubles we had (or you had) and have the same feeling of relief as we 2 did since this video was quite a burden on our shoulders. So stocked you pulled it of in the end!
The editing was complete carnage, the track and cc combined well, made a classic drawcansir theme
The stunts were rad aswell, I'm glad to see my infy stunt in the vid, was so relieved when i finally nailed it
Anyways, thanks for making another one for the series! defo a worthy ending
e: sadly you didn't use all stunts but that's okay
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:27:52 AM by Max »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 07:36:03 AM »
bahhahahaha the vocalist sounds like a pig at times!!! OIIIII OIIII
truly shit vocals, damn man
As expected of pig squealing.

Jesus, most people will not recognize all the troubles we had (or you had) and have the same feeling of relief as we 2 did since this video was quite a burden on our shoulders. So stocked you pulled it of in the end!
The editing was complete carnage, the track and cc combined well, made a classic drawcansir theme
The stunts were rad aswell, I'm glad to see my infy stunt in the vid, was so relieved when i finally nailed it
Anyways, thanks for making another one for the series! defo a worthy ending
e: sadly you didn't use all stunts but that's okay
Not all the stunts would've fit nicely into the video (both considering the pace of the song and space to use). I would've if I could, but I had my doubts here and there and cutting the solo out of the song still stands as a well-made decision IMO.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 08:13:52 AM »
I really like it, especially the editing. You make it feel so goddamn alive. As for the stunts, sick job pulling all that shit off! Max impressed me as usual too. Nice to see you again man  ;D

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 08:15:12 AM »
I really like it, especially the editing. You make it feel so goddamn alive. As for the stunts, sick job pulling all that shit off! Max impressed me as usual too. Nice to see you again man  ;D
Thanks a bunch, man. Yeah, I'd finally managed to reach the level where I could properly project my imagination into my projects, most of it anyway and the years of experience definitely pay off.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal