Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Supreme [24h]  (Read 23707 times)

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Supreme [24h]
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Holy fuck i can't believe that you did this all in 24 hours. Epicness, gj

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2012, 01:52:33 PM »
The only thing i disliked here is that Ltab stole his saivc parking wallride2grind idea from Barney's unreleased replays wich were in the archive he posted in Unusual Cruelty's topic and he did the same with his saivc stairs2xgrind wich was in the latest SFH vid, man that's really stupid Barney got those already landed and you just relanded them... why don't you find your own ideas is it that hard?

Uh wat

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2012, 02:05:11 PM »
Whatever rule of WH: You have to land an epic stunt for any kind of video!  :euro:
Another whatever rule of WH: stay brutal. Broken. :cheersad:
Oh, really?

Plani for president!
I don't get it.
Those rules are total bullshit. The "plani for president" was about his post :P

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
wow guys that was amazing, happy new year and sorry for my inactivity

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2012, 02:39:28 PM »
Whatever rule of WH: You have to land an epic stunt for any kind of video!  :euro:
Another whatever rule of WH: stay brutal. Broken. :cheersad:
Oh, really?

Plani for president!
I don't get it.
Those rules are total bullshit. The "plani for president" was about his post :P
Thanks, I made the second one up myself.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »
Finisher was awesome.. there were some stunts i wished i could've seen from a different angle aside from that cool video guys.. happy new year.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
Thanks godson happy new year to you too :)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »
Was better than I had expected. Demon had some amazing stunts landed in such short time so I'm happy that he's in the crew. Don't really get people's reactions toward the crew and how it isn't what it used to be. Confuses me. This video was quickly organized and quickly put together which is the reason why some people didn't find the time to stunt. I personally couldn't land anything for this video because I didn't have time. It was a great video overall and PtRvY did a great job putting it all together so fast.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
I'm confused. Why didn't you tell me this was a 24h video? I landed my stunt when Shifftee posted the challenge back in 2010, I fail to see the logic for using my stunt. I thought I was sending my stunt as part of a little "trick" against WH in the introduction, as PtRvY mentioned in the first post. It wasn't my intention to mislead, sorry guys, I didn't know it was going into a time limit video.

With that said, the stunts were great given that they were landed in 24 hours. However, I do have my doubts that they really were done within the time limit. Take my stunt for example, I didn't even know about it. Could you send me the replays? I'd like to check the dates on them.

The pole spin to grind by Gaz was awesome, and Grescha's infernus bump was very nice. I also really liked Ltab's wallride to grind, PtRvY's grind and Daffy's finisher. The editing was cool, I enjoyed the whole thing. Overall this was a solid video, but I have to agree that it didn't have the usual "WH spark". I think part of that feeling is grounded in the intro/credits, so it's a shame that they were missing for this video.

I enjoyed the video guys, good job :)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2012, 04:19:07 PM »
I'm confused. Why didn't you tell me this was a 24h video? I landed my stunt when Shifftee posted the challenge back in 2010, I fail to see the logic for using my stunt. I thought I was sending my stunt as part of a little "trick" against WH in the introduction, as PtRvY mentioned in the first post. It wasn't my intention to mislead, sorry guys, I didn't know it was going into a time limit video.

With that said, the stunts were great given that they were landed in 24 hours. However, I do have my doubts that they really were done within the time limit. Take my stunt for example, I didn't even know about it. Could you send me the replays? I'd like to check the dates on them.

The pole spin to grind by Gaz was awesome, and Grescha's infernus bump was very nice. I also really liked Ltab's wallride to grind, PtRvY's grind and Daffy's finisher. The editing was cool, I enjoyed the whole thing. Overall this was a solid video, but I have to agree that it didn't have the usual "WH spark". I think part of that feeling is grounded in the intro/credits, so it's a shame that they were missing for this video.

I enjoyed the video guys, good job :)
We didn't all use the same 24 hours man. All reps for each separate stunter were landed within a 24 hour interval. That's why I only asked for *one* stunt - a single stunt conforms to any time limit. And the point of your particiation was more for the intro than for the actual video - but the intro sadly couldn't be finished in time.

Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
Doing a single stunt is completely besides the point of a time limit video, because it makes the time limit totally irrelevant. You could send a stunt from 2005 if you really wanted to, it wouldn't make any difference. In the case of landing single stunts, everyone should stunt within the same 24h limit. That's the way it should be. But bah, I don't care any more :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:37:01 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2012, 05:14:13 PM »
awesome video.you are amazing petar .I thought it will be released after a couple of days.
some epic stunts.like grescha's stunt and daffy 's stunts and some other nice stunt.you did a great editing such a short time .good job everyone.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2012, 05:42:34 PM »
That was pretty cool, dont get the negative post towards the crew this time, Daffy you beast hahah I knew you would land that one too :3, the only thing which catches my eyes was that front p2b from demon in VC, it LOOKS like you got alot of speed which i coulndt get from that run-up but nvm.

Good video. cheers!

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »
Nice video. Many stunts were memorable such as Grescha's Infy and the finisher. Happy new year btw.

Offline jeff

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »
Grescha  ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:53:23 AM by jeff »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal