Author Topic: [DSS] LEVIATHAN  (Read 11573 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: [DSS] LEVIATHAN
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2022, 11:08:28 PM »

0:31 Skuller VC huge natbump 2 roof: this is one of my favorites of the video. Vertical bumps like these are always nice to see, and I love this rotation that you got. Great way to start the video. I wish we could see it from at least one more cam angle.
Thanks for your opinion and of course you'll see it - vid includes 3 different angles: https://youtu.be/s4iONReVESE

My 10 favorite stunts:

Skuller's opener:                        Natural always beats everything.
Skuller's ramp to silo:                  Ditto.
Skuller's Construction site CSM:   Sometimes it's more than okay to use three vehicles.
Skuller's second part opener:      Also, "finally"!
Thank you for the kind words, was a pleasure to be in a crew with you! :wub:

My fails of Skuller's saivc regina wall stuck to chimney stunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UFTPNW6KKo

How to setup regina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4RC5ijHR5s

In addition to that I'd like to say that I used a bus instead of flatbed, just felt it work better for the stuck for me. You usually get a lot of un-stucks on that spot! :D

Wow great video !
WTF Skuller and Sheeptea... What a awesome level
Thanks man! It's so nice seeing you again on the forum after so much time! :wub:

Sorry Skuller for going offline, I remember we've been negotiating, life kicked in, had to put stunting away again, maybe someday
No worries man, it's all good!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 09:56:12 AM by Skuller »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2022, 12:22:41 AM »
Honestly, I didn't expect a new crew video from you guys that soon hehe. I don't have any issue with that tho :a-cheer:

Stunting: Skuller is unstoppable, consistently landing bangers and even releasing solos at the same time wtf, Im envious :angry:. Sheeptea on the otherhand, the other stunting machine, you guys are killing it! Everybody had good stuff as always, my favs were: Opener by Skuller, it was biiig, second stunt by Maci, 1:11 by Skuller, 1:16 by Sheeptea yummy delicious, 2:11 by Maci, this is right up my alley, lovely combo, 2:50 by Sheeptea, perfect landing, 3:03 by Faiz, sick prec buddy, 3:13 by Smut another nice prec, 4:20 by Sheeptea HUGE, one of my favs from the vid, 4:50 by Sheeptea, again huge, 5:10 by Skuller, what a find man, 5:40 by Maci, amazing prec, 6:03 by Streem love this one, the best p2b in the vid for me, 6:20 by Sheeptea, wish you could have got a better execution tho uf, 6:40 by Skuller, sick, I have always been a fan of chimney precs, especially if they are done with bikes, 7:30 by Skuller, very nice to see a 6xgrind even if it could have been somehow a 7x grind maybe... and the prefinisher by Smut, fav car stunt from the vid.

Editing: Camera angles were cool, other than that nothing extra, this is your weakest editing in my eyes. Although on Rainbow's solo you did your best, here it feels like you did your worst :unsure: Still enjoyable tho, cuz of the camera angles.

So yeah, basically that's all I guess. It was a very good video, you guys are nuts, keep it up and congratz for making another crew video, it's very rare nowadays. :jajaja:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2022, 04:00:28 AM »
1:14 Sheeptea VC bump 2 ramp 2 bump 2 krail 2 grind: best grind in this video, amazing find my man! Happy to see you in the crew, you are a remarkable stunter
Thanks for the kind words mate!

6:16 Sheeptea LC bump 2 tree 2 glass roof: the best stunt in this whole video and top 10 all time natural bigair bump for me, WHERE'S MY GODDAMN AUTOGRAPH !!? Can you tell me more about this one? (How much did it take to land? Was this a nasty bump ? Did you get lots of bails and close calls or it was one of those lucky finds that get done in like 1-3 attempts? )
This was Streem's spot (at least he showed me attempts on DSS discord). I know burn has tried this in united.
I landed this in 3 good attempts like you guessed. Both landings are shown in the outro and this is my only good bail that I saved replay.
- https://streamable.com/fhmw45

7:54 Sheeptea LC boost 2 bridge wire stuck: what on earth is this ? Haha. Looks amazing. Was it intentional to land it like this and were you aiming for this place in particular?
This was a fluke. Obviously I tried to land the solid bridge beams on the right.
Here is a full sped up replay that shows I didn't fall of the bridge and I could let go of keyboard and mouse to stay.
- https://streamable.com/mjx4wh

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2022, 05:27:43 AM »
1:14 Sheeptea VC bump 2 ramp 2 bump 2 krail 2 grind: best grind in this video, amazing find my man! Happy to see you in the crew, you are a remarkable stunter
Thanks for the kind words mate!

That stunt just screams wombo combo THPS vibes

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2022, 06:11:02 AM »
6:16 Sheeptea LC bump 2 tree 2 glass roof: the best stunt in this whole video and top 10 all time natural bigair bump for me, WHERE'S MY GODDAMN AUTOGRAPH !!? Can you tell me more about this one? (How much did it take to land? Was this a nasty bump ? Did you get lots of bails and close calls or it was one of those lucky finds that get done in like 1-3 attempts?
This was Streem's spot (at least he showed me attempts on DSS discord). I know burn has tried this in united.
I landed this in 3 good attempts like you guessed. Both landings are shown in the outro and this is my only good bail that I saved replay.
- https://streamable.com/fhmw45

Damn that bail must have been painful :D, absolutely sick stunt man.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2022, 06:43:17 AM »
1:27 Skuller VC airport huge ramp 2 silo: nice stunt, wasn't it landed already? Not a big fan of the stunts that include these ramps though

4:03 Skuller VC tankbump 2 construction ramp: good one! I believe it's a spot of bg hitman, correct me if I'm wrong   :D

6:38 Skuller SAIVC csm 2 chimney prec: I told you in PM that you're a far better stunter now, right? Well it's safe to say that you're amongs the top best active stunters now. Landing these chimneys with a pcj is absolutely mental

- It's new actually but quite an obvious spot yeah, those cylos have been landed a lot of times from different spots.

- Yes, that's BG hitman's old spot but other people tried it too.

- Yep you told me all that so thank you for the kind words and for the full review! :wub:

* To all that commented on my 6x grind: The 7th fence grind is imposs from the angle I get there and the fact that it's a lot curved. Even if you manage to somehow grind a lil bit of it it will very soon blow you away which will end as unfinished job and I'm not fan of that - I either get the full grind or nothing. So yeah if it was poss I would've landed it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big thanks to all other guys who commented positive on my contribution! :a-cheer: I saw that most of you enjoyed the music choices which came from me too and that makes me really happy! I spend a lot of time organizing this aslong with Ezraph so it looks like our mission succeeded! Keep dem comentaries comming! :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 08:54:54 AM by Skuller »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2022, 07:16:10 AM »
0:00 Intro: Good background music for the intro, sets a mood that leads right into the action. Short and effective.

0:31 Skuller VC huge natbump 2 roof: Great to see the top landed after Stevex' and TBV (with freeway) both did the lower part. Very nice!
0:40 MaCi LC psm backbump: Looks massive. That area seemed kind of done so props on finding such a nice stunt there still. Enjoyed it.
0:56 Nem VC hotring vice point area: I have already seen the rest of the video before this review obviously, so just stating that it's a decent stunt but compared to some of the others this was one of the weaker looking ones. Still nice though I guess.
1:04 Skuller SAIVC csm 2 green prec: Nice new landing of this bridge precision, enjoyed it. Nice one.
1:14 Sheeptea VC bump 2 ramp 2 bump 2 krail 2 grind: Really liked this one, great find and even better execution. Awesome job.
1:27 Skuller VC airport huge ramp 2 silo: This stunt is the reason my review/comment took a while to get here. Anyone that reads this can go attempt it for a few hours and nobody will even get close. You can crucify me here without even trying but just check for yourself. I simply do not believe this is clean. Speedchecked your replay and I can keep up with you on good rad attempts but then after the bump you just shoot off to the moon. The other people that tried to replicate at least 1 bump similar to yours (for hours!) have also not even gotten anywhere remotely close. They can come forward themselves if they feel like it. For reference with my near best RADs and the best bump I got for 3-4 hours I hit just below the halfway point on the silo. I'm not worlds best at RADs but we had pretty identical speed just before the ramp with that. It's a sad day to see you do this Skuller.
1:41 Nem VC viceport hotring 2 ship: Awesome job here. Looks very tough and your execution was great. Nicely done man.
1:53 Faiz VC doublebump: Super old spot finally done, just great job here. Incredibly tough stunt.
2:08 MaCi VC grind 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: Definitely one of my top 3 favourite stunts from this video. So well executed and such a nice combo. Loved it.
2:17 Nem VC sanchez bump 2 airgrab 2 roof: Added an airgrab to a very simple spot. It's an upgrade but not in the same league as the car stunt from you just before this. Still looks nice though.
2:25 AllBeast VC ramp 2 grind 2 csm 2 420 2 bump 2 grind: Got nothing much to say. Just going to assume you used TAS and therefore I really don't care about this stunt. It's a combo of two basic stunts. Underwhelming.
2:37 Sheeptea LC boost 2 watergap 2 docks: Bit hard to see the with camera angle but it's a nice boost. Not a big fan of it but a precision is a precision.
2:57 Faiz VC psm 2 prec: Great job man, super clean landing of that precision.
3:11 Smut LC cheetah barracks bump: Hedgehog landed the building on the left already in a collab. Which is higher and looks cooler (just my opinion). So for me this didn't add much but still great job on doing it. Was probably super annoying to attempt with how random the vehicles can be. One question though: is there a trick to lifting the nose of the car like that on a drop? Mine always nosedives 95% of the time which is a real pain.
3:20 Skilz VC downtown boost 2 prec: Tried it a bit until I heard someone landed it, guess he lost it. Pretty annoying to get the correct angle with the uneven ground where you take off from. Nice job man.
3:31 Skuller LC bump 2 cork 2 grind: Pretty sure this is quite old (like 2007?). Might've been Wozzie but I don't remember it clearly. Nice execution though.
3:41 Nem VC doublebump: Great execution and nice spot. Good job yet again.
3:48 The Big V LC tank bush 2 blown skimmer bump 2 roof: It's not a DSS video without TBV doing a cool rhino spot. Great job and also very clean execution. Enjoyed seeing it a lot!
4:03 Skuller VC tankbump 2 construction ramp: Really old spot I guess everyone forgot. Bit of a filler imo.
4:11 Faiz VC police bump 2 roof: Never understood how people can attempt these things. Seems so random that I find it incredibly impressive someone can nail it. Great job.
4:20 Sheeptea SAIVC skimmerbump 2 roof: After the lower part landing in a collab I forgot the name of it was only a matter of time until you did the higher part. Top next year? :P But ye, nice job on this one. Good looking spot although I have to say I did not think the camera angles showed it properly. One of the very few stunts this applied to though.
4:28 Smut LC dodo pharmacy area upside down under the train tracks 2 flip 2 chimney prec: This could be the hardest stunt in the video for all I know since I never used a dodo. Don't find it interesting though, just not my thing.
4:43 Sheeptea SAIVC p2b 2 roof: That's some nice hangtime man, great looking stunt yet again. Awesome job.
4:54 Ezraph VC stoppie 2 ledge grind cooper style: I'll be honest in saying that when guesting in a video like this I hoped for something a bit less fillerish. Looks and feels old but don't know where or who. Good execution though.
5:07 Skuller LC csm 2 red container: Lost this one. Landed it in literally 5 minutes with my first close attempt. Probably a bit lucky but now I can take my 3 vehicle stunt out of a video at least. Clean landing though.
5:19 Sheeptea LC ramp 2 csm 2 roof bonk 2 roof landing: Tried this a bunch, edged the first part a lot or flew past it on the left but what kept me from trying it further was the landing area. Amazing job on sticking it man! Already knew what was coming once I saw you turning into the ramp. Killer stunt.
5:34 MaCi VC downtown boost 2 bump big air 2 prec: Completely unexpected to see you do a boost, let alone the best one in the video in my opinion. I don't mean that in a negative way since I don't think you've ever done one and then you produce this banger. Awesome job. On a side note of quality DSS boosts, where is Oliver? :(
5:47 Nem VC hotring double bump 2 mall: Looks tough but not that interesting to me. Nice job though.
5:57 Streem LC packer 2 bump 2 roof: Unexpected p2b. Nice find and great job landing it. New stuff to that roof is very rare. I know we don't get along well but good to see you're still landing some cool stuff man.
6:09 Smut VC squalo flatbed bump 2 prec: This still new? I could've sworn someone from the Asian community did this. Could be very wrong though. Not a big fan of these stunts with extra vehicles in the water. And in the back of my mind the opener from your Aconitum solo still lingers which was just so cool that this underwhelms a bit.
6:16 Sheeptea LC bump 2 tree 2 glass roof: Probably my favourite of the video. Sick looking stunt. Not much else to say really. I read you needed 3 'attempts' to land it. How long did that take in minutes/hours/days?

6:38 Skuller SAIVC csm 2 chimney prec: Great spot. Good to see those things landed so nice job. Usually not a fan of that trend of just randomly chucking a CSM on a pole or wall but it feels necessary here. Those bails of Sheeptea were so painful, sorry you had that happen to you :lol:
6:48 Smut LC barracks bump 2 construction prec: Feels like a leftover/filler.
6:56 Skuller SAIVC angel 3x grind: The first few freeway multi grinds were interesting the last few years but after seeing too many of them they became boring. That double grind to wall precision you did at the Ocean Beach hotels was a banger compared to this in my opinion. Expected a bit more.
7:06 Sheeptea SAIVC polebump 2 red roof: Camera angle doesn't show this properly I think, hard to tell the dimensions of this by just watching. Looks like a great spot though so nice job.
7:13 Sheeptea SAIVC freeway ramp 2 tree bump 2 grind: Has been done in SA right? Might be annoying to land but didn't interest me much, sorry.
7:28 Skuller LC angel 6x grind: Max did a variation of this already here. Not sure if he dropped from the roof like you did or from the lower roof you flew over but it's pretty much the same stunt. Got excited when I saw the wall at the bottom but then you didn't grind it. Old and just another straight multi grind, not my thing.
7:43 AllBeast LC ramp 2 wall 2 krail 2 bonk 2 3x grind: Probably tool assisted but at least it was stylish. Liked it.
7:54 Sheeptea LC boost 2 bridge wire stuck: When I saw the run-up and you jumping on that wall I got sooooo excited and wanted to see that bridge beam nailed right there and then. But then well, this happened. I guess it's nice but my expectations ruined it completely.
8:02 Smut VC hotring ramp 2 heli bump 2 prec: Was this done with some sort of tool? There is a second helicopter with the exact same flight path right after the first one. Don't see any other traffic either. If this is just with just dannye's and not with some kind of vehicle recorder (does that exist?) then it's dope as hell but if it's with a scripted helicopter it goes from 10/10 to 'meh don't care' for me.
8:12 AllBeast VC huge bump 2 prec: Speaking of 'meh don't care'.. Can still be hard I guess but you ruined it for yourself.

Soundtrack: Very suitable for a DSS video, good choices to whoever found them and put them forward. Can listen to them on repeat.

Editing: Apart from a few camera angles that did not show the stunts well I really enjoyed this edit and video. Watched it a couple times now and it does not get boring and time flies past. Great job :)

Overall Performance: Sheeptea and MaCi were my standouts with just great stuff all around. Nem had two I really liked and he seems to improve steadily, Faiz had two bangers, Skuller's opener was awesome, TBV's rhino bump was great and Streem and Skilz both had just one stunt but I liked them a lot. Skuller's ramp to silo is a bit of a mood killer though.

All in all nice work guys, yet another great video you put out. Will be watching this again with pleasure.

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2022, 08:40:05 AM »
Thanks for the detailed review and honest opinions, Rainbow.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2022, 08:00:58 AM »
4:20 Sheeptea SAIVC skimmerbump 2 roof: After the lower part landing in a collab I forgot the name of it was only a matter of time until you did the higher part. Top next year? :P But ye, nice job on this one. Good looking spot although I have to say I did not think the camera angles showed it properly. One of the very few stunts this applied to though.
History of Violence :cc_detective:
Top next year for sure. When I shown this stunt to my gf, she was like "why not top?" :lol:

6:16 Sheeptea LC bump 2 tree 2 glass roof: Probably my favourite of the video. Sick looking stunt. Not much else to say really. I read you needed 3 'attempts' to land it. How long did that take in minutes/hours/days?
10 days according to replay dates. :hmm: But I think it was more like 2 weeks on and off attempts.

7:54 Sheeptea LC boost 2 bridge wire stuck: When I saw the run-up and you jumping on that wall I got sooooo excited and wanted to see that bridge beam nailed right there and then. But then well, this happened. I guess it's nice but my expectations ruined it completely.
Aww sorry man. I was in the impression that my 2nd part stunts will be in the outro, not actual main part of the video.
Welp bridge beams landed next year as well, right? :cc_detective:

Overall Performance: Sheeptea and MaCi were my standouts with just great stuff all around.
Thank you!

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2022, 09:16:55 AM »
Top next year for sure. When I shown this stunt to my gf, she was like "why not top?" :lol:

that's the exact same thought i had watching that stunt for the first time, as similar as watching the other one in HOV for the first time as well

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2022, 10:05:02 AM »
Thank you all for your comments

The team really did a great job in only 1 years
I'm not going to name which stunt I prefer because there are too many, the team had a lot of good ideas

Thanks to Ezraph who made us a nice edit on a music style different from what he usually does, good job man
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 10:06:37 AM by SkilZ »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2022, 01:05:19 AM »
https://streamable.com/1p7tsp

Sincerely, ModBuster6000.

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2022, 08:02:23 PM »
hats off to sheeptea, maci and smut. jesus christ :ninja:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2022, 05:09:23 AM »
great job guys maci's double grind was bollocks  ;D

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2022, 07:33:36 AM »
Nice, but u should have been used this track: https://youtu.be/goIK7_ikIXo  :euro:  :cc_detective:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal