Author Topic: BUF FT. ARTIFEX  (Read 7235 times)

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: BUF FT. ARTIFEX
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2022, 10:13:15 AM »

Ah neat. I thought it was the old close packer on Infernus psm from bitd

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 01:26:32 PM »
This turned out exceptional! I was suprised by the amount of stunts AND stunters in this, it was good to see some new names and AR guys in action. Lots of great stunts, good variety and very high standard throughout. Few standouts to mention: Legend's grindcombo at LS stadium with that touch at the middle; Hachiko's huge natbump2treepec, Biel's and Afterlife's stunts, Joep's trashbump combo and Mati's vertical bump2prec at LV baseball stadium.
Editing and the songs used were all superb, they created a really great atmosphere imo. I just like these kind of songs, they work well with a good editing and we see these too rarely.
Overall a strong video, above my expectations actually in every way. If there is a new one, I will try to participate  :P

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 01:53:23 PM »
ofc exclusive content only on our group

https://discord.gg/w3WBRsZn
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 02:40:18 PM by Mati »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2022, 02:29:58 AM »

Ah neat. I thought it was the old close packer on Infernus psm from bitd

I was actually first to do this multiple times in this video: https://youtu.be/q0-IeYLkiis
In those cases the packer is stuck by driving the packer ramp into the traffic light. But the same principle applies the ramp is lifted and that is bumped. I think a lot people assumed I did the third car stuck but this is not the case.

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2022, 03:48:34 AM »
how do u stuck ur packer like that

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 06:36:52 PM »
Gold medal for Jomra , Hachiko and Madvillayo , with a very good leading role throughout the video , so much creativity , atmosphere , etc. .
The songs were very well chosen , they are like made for the video , I think that Elvis 's stood out , but it 's just taste .
you did it again, great job guys!
Excellent edition, the colors were very good to see, the opener LIVE was very good and together with the sound of the sparks of that NRG making rad, they seem familiar to me from WED, I think it was the part of the undeadx chimney, it brought me that idea in the lead , I do not underestimate the idea but I think it is very good and more editors should implement this from time to time .
Everyone did a great job , great job Mati , Artifex and ARS .
I wanted to land but I fell asleep, the next one for sure...

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2022, 11:04:29 AM »
Great video, I liked a lot both editing and stunting. My favs were such as: Biel's stuff(man, you have been killing it for YEARS) the execution on the infy stunt is sick and the finisher is huge, 2:14 by Demonboi very creative actually, unexpected hehe, 2:35 by Joep, I still like the idea here, however a double grind would be sexier here, 2:42 by Sport, idk wtf happened but cool, 4:47 by Tracker, 5:43 by Jomra dope prec with an infy, 6:00 by ARS, I think you mentioned this spot somewhere back then, nice to see that you landed it, 6:30 by Hachiko, again nice to see it landed, beautiful stunt, 7:55 by Herrarge, I remember I have already seen this by you around 2019 I think? Still a badass stunt good job mate!

Editing: I liked 90% of it I would say. Liked the layering, camera work is excellent, liked the impacts, basically everything. However, sometimes the cc lens or fisheye, idk which one you exactly used, felt a little bit overused, also not a fan of speeding up the clip in the middle of the stunt(5:28) or cutting the stunt too fast like on Jomra's prec and 5:45 random reseting the scale like that(very minor things tho but ye). Arti's part was cool, nice to see editors are collaborating :a-cheer: Songs were nice too.

All in all, good job everybody verrrrry enjoyable video can't wait for the next one :wub:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 11:12:40 PM by legendz »

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2022, 11:36:24 AM »
Excellent job guys!
Very enjoyable edit (Cool camera angles and smooth movement) and choice of music, I like it :mellow:.
My fav stunts here is: Billy's opener, Legend's curb2grind, Biel's infy prec near SF, Demon's dam grind, Madvillayo's 2 stunt's near stadium, Alienboy's sandking sf stunt, Jomra's lv infy bb prec, Afterlife's grind near bmx park,  Ars's lighthouse prec, Billy's grind on sign, Hachiko's prec (epic), Legend's double grind (reminds me some old bmx videos from yt), Alienboy's ship prec, Rainbow's tree prec, Fckr's vortex double grind (I'm not a big fan of long stunt's but if it's creative I'm ok with it :lol:), Erney's canals grind, Herrarge bridge grund, and ofc Biel's finisher.
Gj boys ;D.   

Also thanks for taking my stunt in a last moment I appreciate it. If anyone intersted here is live version of my stunt + some cool attempt's :euro: https://youtu.be/IpHsf0_PDoc

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2022, 02:58:34 AM »
Damn this turned out very good!! The only thing that sucked were the nametags and the decision to not use skins. But if I overlook that, it was very refreshing and every stunt felt right in its place. Liked the fact that there was a guest editing part, that kinda gave it more life. Also dunno why but I felt like the CC couldve been better, but that's just my personal opinion and again those are small things in a large bowl of awesomeness.

I won't mention all the stand outs, because obviously they have been mentioned before, but my personal favourites were definitely Hachiko's tree prec & Biel's stunts.

Good job Tracker for pulling off such a large collab! Sorry for not participating, but life made me not land anything at all recently. Perhaps I will land something for the next one!

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2022, 05:51:37 AM »
Lots of old names involved and great stunts displayed so I liked it. :P Great job guys.

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2022, 04:05:58 AM »

i knew something was hidden

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2022, 01:24:06 PM »
ten points if u find this in proper frame

render bug haha

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2022, 12:19:16 AM »
Ups so I forgot to comment.. anyway..

Perfect collab! Editing looked really professional, liked the acid reference effects and the music choices! Stunts were nice too, there was diversity all over! Keep it up guys! :mellow:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 04:56:31 PM »

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2022, 05:44:17 PM »
Wow this is great! Awesome music choices and solid editing. Stunts are very good across the board, nice one guys!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal