Author Topic: Masaboy - Masacre 2, aka MA2ACRE  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Masaboy

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Masaboy - Masacre 2, aka MA2ACRE
« on: June 02, 2022, 08:37:10 AM »
My 2nd GTA V solo montage. It's been a while since my last one and I'm glad it's finally out. Go enjoy :3

Video link: https://youtu.be/rp2l6mhtK-U

Offline CheS

• 来自中国的玩家/Players from China
    • View Profile
Re: Masaboy - Masacre 2, aka MA2ACRE
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 09:04:50 AM »
nice! great, this solo is great,The stunts, filming work, and post-editing very pleasing to the eye!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 09:06:48 AM by CheS »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 12:16:15 PM »
rarely watching v stunt vids, but truly enjoyed watching this one, stunting-wise was on top notch, editing was also good for my taste. great job mane!

Offline Masaboy

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 12:53:21 PM »
nice! great, this solo is great,The stunts, filming work, and post-editing very pleasing to the eye!

Thank you! <3

Offline Masaboy

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 12:54:39 PM »
rarely watching v stunt vids, but truly enjoyed watching this one, stunting-wise was on top notch, editing was also good for my taste. great job mane!

Glad you enjoyed! :3

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 05:26:26 AM »
This is a great video, well done with everything! My favourite stunts have to be the opener, the bump to building to multi grind to bus stop precision, the bati triple grind, and the bump to wallride to ramp to bell precision :).

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 03:39:11 AM »
Same as ARS, I rarely watch V videos, chances are I wouldn't even come across your solo if you had not posted it here. It was surprisingly enjoyable, I loved those detailed combos, especially the multiple grinds and grindbump2precs. Also props for the variety using different vehicles as well. The song and the editing was inspiring and it created a great atmopshere. All in all it was a really enjoyable video and a video that kept me interested throughout, I may say that I did not want it to end, which is a real praise when it comes to V videos  :lol: The length of the video was just okay for me and you are definitely one of my fav V stunters, I remember seeing you in older videos and your stuff somehow stood out for me so keep it up dude!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal