Author Topic: CheS-Breakthrough  (Read 6439 times)

Offline CheS

• 来自中国的玩家/Players from China
    • View Profile
CheS-Breakthrough
« on: June 15, 2022, 11:09:52 PM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 09:38:13 AM by CheS »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: CheS-Breakthrough
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 01:47:50 AM »
Been curious, what input method do you use for upside down taxi boosting?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 02:44:30 AM »
Dope solo. Gotta ask tho, did you use AllBeast method (virtual machine) with some of the precisions?

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 04:07:48 AM »
Dope solo. Gotta ask tho, did you use AllBeast method (virtual machine) with some of the precisions?
of course he did

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 05:19:29 AM »
of course he did
Nice!

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 07:04:51 AM »
Wow that was amazing. The editing was beatiful. 3:49 is probably one of the coolest cabbie stunts i've ever seen. Great job :a-cheer:

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 07:07:29 AM »
Sick solo
Pretty obvious that u used vmware but it's still awesome and changes nothing for me  :lol:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 09:08:28 AM »
hahah how many mods did you use?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 01:17:05 PM »
That was a sick solo if everything's above board, nice job :euro:! My favourite stunts were the ramp wallkick to billboard precision, PSM to grind to precision, the docks P2B to crane top, the finisher, and like I said in Datura's topic, I'm happy to see you landing inverted cabbie boosts in the absence of us old denizens of the method :mellow:. Nice editing too, I liked it ;).

Now though, reading comments about virtual machines... I had no idea people could save state on PC yet (it's been possible on console emulators for decades to my knowledge), that's the lamest thing in the fucking world if true. Makes me feel like landing every stunt live in the future just to be safe, maybe even with a keyboard/monitor camera too (but I don't know if I could be arsed with all that :wacko:), so annoying that we exist in this situation now if true :(. Highly demotivating, since it would be so hard to spot without increasing our standards for evidence, feels like we need a TAS section if people think that shit is okay, sighs internally.

Do I think this is TAS based? I'd like to think my standards for evidence and bias testing have massively increased since yesteryears, and on that basis, I try to imagine a scenario where your name was Barney instead, and I don't think you would be receiving these comments if that were the case. But then I look at the RADs to the SAiVC red water tower precision being so smooth even into the ramp, the way you avoided bailing the PSM to grind to precision with immense control, the way an abnormally large amount of the precisions were done with wild spins, and the general lack of flaws in your runups, so I start to wonder if they're right. That's my analysis of the facts, I'll leave the conclusion up to the VC experts, as I haven't stunted in a few years now given my circumstances, let alone VC which has been more like 6 years since I stunted actively.

So yeah, sick job if you did everything legit! If not, that's a real shame.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 02:12:42 PM by VaNilla »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 04:01:27 PM »
Still feels weird seeing people use what I'll refer to as the 'AllBeast method' for stunting, but it is what it is I guess. There's some nice ideas in there for sure but my enjoyment of the spots are just diluted massively because of people using that method.

Editing was solid.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 07:31:46 PM »
Those life-taking precisions...

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2022, 03:10:22 AM »
It was a great solo with lots of amazing stunts, I also digged the variety. I want to believe this was done without Allbeast's method, but I'm not the one to tell if it's true. The amount of neatly executed precisions is really high nonetheless.
But the editing and the song was super, I quite enjoyed this video to be honest.

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2022, 07:45:05 PM »
Allbeast destroyed stunting for good huh ? Damn that's a shame

Enjoyable video tho, clean editing and superb song

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2022, 02:34:10 AM »
How can the AllBeast method help with the stunt at 1:09? You just save it somehow midair and then try over and over until you land the prec or? Just curious because I feel at certain stunts it's really no big help

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2022, 02:56:11 AM »
Yes Nem, this is exactly it. Different key combinations, leans, turns, brakes etc. Find the magic combo without having to do the bump every time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal