Author Topic: [SA] Biel - Fourth Dimension  (Read 12135 times)

Offline Metaphor33

• View Profile
Re: [SA] Biel - Fourth Dimension
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2021, 01:39:53 AM »
Nice project biel , loved both stunts and editing.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • Board Mods
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2021, 04:36:05 AM »
I was about to say that it was awesome, outstanding editing wise except for the cc, that it's almost like you've reached the wall of your potential but that you decided to break it and being even better, like seriously the stunts were awesome and the executions almost perfect everytime. BUT since i'm not in the thanks list, i'll never say these things, i'll just say that the cc was disgustingly sad.

good job madafuckaaaaa

EDIT: Well I figured out i'm in the thanks list, just with the same font as in When Everything Dies, this is why I couldn't see, well too late to re-write my comment  :ninja:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 04:41:48 AM by mqtH »

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
Epic grinds, epic precis, epic opener and finisher , couldnt wish for more!  ;D

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »
Great watch, stunts right up my alley and very slick and clean executions. I will mention that some of my favourites were the grind combos, in particular the freeway one with the wallride in-between two bouts of grinding. I also love the double bump, the SF ship chimney landing and the finisher of course. Diverse, fresh and neatly executed, very palatable and sumptuous stunting.

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2021, 10:08:05 AM »
brilliant soundtrack, brilliant editing, it just totally blew me away :)
good job on that chimney landing, opener, finisher and pre-finisher are just insane
my favorite stunts are 2:18, 3:46 and the chimney landing
no words really
bit unfortunate that I don't check the forums to frequently these days, otherwise I maybe would have seen your vid posted here before seeing a clip of ktulus version of the pre finisher ^^

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2021, 11:55:00 AM »
Fourth Dimension Full Review by Plani

Stunting:
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: Pretty huge stunt. The bump seems hard to get and the chimney precision is not that friendly too. Great choice for opener.
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: That was nuts. Grinding with the freeway smoothly with so much speed is a ungrateful job. I loved how you nailed the first grind so perfectly. The transition to the wallride was sick too.
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: Spins to grind is an art form. Smooth. Great usage of the FL magic trick here. 
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: Natural is always the best way. Neat bump! Seems hard.
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: The angle seems like a kick in the nuts. The 360 made it. Even though the grinds aren't that long, the stunt itself looks so good.
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: Great to see it landed in a legit way. I liked how you barely reached the top. It kinda shows the real work to get there and not some crazy overfly like we've already seen before.
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind: Genius thought behind this one. Looked really good.
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: I've tried this one and i remember the runup being ridiculously annoying. Getting in the grind with the enough amount of speed was so hard. Mad props on this one. My hats off sir.
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: Great twist on this spot. The 360 entry was unexpected.
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: Well, this had to be landed, right? Seems easy for you. Again, natural.
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: Great spot and funky landing. Wish you could get more grindy there too.
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: I've already seen this one. I know you spent alot of time on it. It's a really crazy spot tbh. There's no other way to define it.
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: Another stunt i tried for some time. That ledge is one tough motherfucker to grind with that angle. Probably one of the hardest i've faced in the stunting game. Good job for nailing it.
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: Great spot and beatiful usage of the map.
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: That bump is ridiculous. Good job on landing that little part.
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: Explendid execution. Looks huge.
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec: A slap in the face. And you didn't even landed your planned finisher ha.

Intro/Outro: The credits was so well done, i loved it. Intro was really cool too, even tho it was simple.

Editing: I wish we could see more runups but i guess that frenetic editing fits with your planned concept. It was good.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:59:03 AM by Plani »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2021, 12:34:01 PM »

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2021, 12:47:55 PM »
Just came back slightly buzzed from hanging out at a bar and set this posted on reddit. I knew I had to sign back into the GTAStunting.net to say: Great job, Biel! Some of those spots I have already seen landed, but I really captures the feeling of stunting in GTA SA so well, especially with the editing, that I had to comment on it <3

10/10 would love to click on "forgot password" to login to this account all over again

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2021, 01:36:13 PM »
great one bro
editing really matched with the music, which is awesome btw, also some cam angles looked real good
stunting was pretty dope, my personal favorites were the lv double grind, ls bump2wallride2grind and ofc opener + finisher

+ had to say the intro and credits ideas were chill and enjoyable, gj

full review later

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2021, 02:44:31 PM »
Fourth Dimension Full Review by Minq

Stunting:
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: Great way to open your solo. Obviously not possible to the very top, cuz of the collision there. Very good and nice distance natural bump :).
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: Very well grinded and perfectly done looks very hard to grind it fully.
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: Good looking stunt I love the rotations and the smooth grind.
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: Nice drop bump. You even landed the top, which makes it even cooler.
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: Perfect execution right here good stunt
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: Well, this obviously deserved a reland since DAN modded this. Banger stunt
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind:  One of the best looking wallrides I love this one
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: Amazing double grind also perfect execution here and smooth grind.
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: Again a really good looking stunt with spins, which I really like
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: Well, finally someone landed it. It was about time. Very nice stunt
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: Great Idea, but I believe this the deserves the very top of the tail if possible. Nevertheless the whole idea behind it is really brilliant and well thought
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: I'm glad you put this stunt in your solo, which is obviously a part of me and my imagination. Thanks a lot.
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: Brillant stunt, but I think there is even a way to extent this stunt.
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: Never thought of this myself. It looks so fresh and new.
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: Well done, good stunt
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: Looks so nice and landed to the top finally :)
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec:  Banger stunt nice prec and a great way to finish your solo.

Intro/Outro:

Cool intro with some nice AR flashbacks. I loved the outro as well, which showed some of the great stunts again and thanks 4 thanks  :wub:

Editing: The editing was fantastic, some stunts could be shown a bit longer for example the freeway grind. Especially the transitions were really great and cool. I love the clean editing concept with small effects well done Biel it was really good.

Overall I would rate this solo 9,5/10

Offline PM

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2021, 02:48:04 PM »
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 02:54:14 PM by PM »

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 04:16:01 PM »
Would you look at that, hated for so long and now being praised by many, funny how things turn out huh?
that in itself is nothing short of an acomplishment.

Top notch video with high level stunting, GJ buddy, makes me want to stunt again, maybe I will  :lol:
Also great editing, the way it's supposed to be, clean.

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 04:36:34 PM »
Ur sick little boy  :wub: :wub:
2:55 was my fav, congratz bro

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 10:32:11 PM »
very good stunts in, 1:54 and finisher outstanding good job!  :)

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2021, 12:35:44 AM »
Fourth Dimension Full Review by Legend

Stunting:
0:52 - NRG Ramp to Sign Bump to Ship Chimney Prec: Well known spot, I was kinda unexpected for me, but I know you were close to this one. Huge stunt, I also love these boat chimney landings 10/10
1:03 - Freeway Ledge Grind to Wallride to Grind: Known spot as well, looks fucking good, gj on that 10/10
1:22 - NRG Ramp to Pole Hit to Spins to Grind: I'm a fan of spins, although the composition of the stunt is not that crazy, but still looks very appealing. Oh and nice usage of fl. 7/10
1:34 - NRG Ramp to Trailer Bump to Pylon Prec: Leo lost this as a spot rip. Again, nice to see it landed tho. 9/10
1:42 - NRG Ramp to Grind to 360 to Grind: Great find! At first, I though you're going for a triple grind xd Lovely double grind 7.5/10
1:54 - NRG P2B to KACC Tower: I was like yeeeah :lol: Nice reland.
2:01 - NRG Wallride to Bump to Grind: I was 100% sure it contains a wallride, it had to. I was right hehe. Very loved the little bonk at the end too. 8/10
2:17 - NRG Hotel Grind to 360 to Grind: Big find here. And again the execution is superb! 9/10
2:30 - NRG Curb to Wallride to Ramp to Grind: As watching this over and over it doesn't look so hard tbh. However, I'm keen on these kind of structured combos when you have a 360, wallride and then grind. In that order most of the times. 8/10
2:42 - NRG Double Bump to Water Tower: I remember I tried this back then, but I didn't really want to try it anymore since burn found it too and so the others. Good job tho :lol: 8/10
2:56 - INFERNUS Ramp to Grind to Bump to Chicken Prec: Big brain plays here :mellow: Fantastic find, I wish you had a cleaner grind tho. 9/10
3:07 - MTB Balcony Triple Grind with Tecjump: 10/10 stunt, but I don't like seeing stuff that you already released.
3:22 - NRG Curb to 360 to Bump to 360 to Grind: Very cool combo 8/10
3:33 - NRG Highbump to Wallride to Bump to Grind: This is just meh ngl :P 6/10
3:44 - NRG Highway Highbump to LSPD Roof: This dome makes me suicide. I have to appreciate you landed the second part at least xd
3:59 - INFERNUS Ramp to Tree Bump to Hotel Roof: Huge stunt, nice usage of the secondary vehicle here. 10/10
4:10 - NRG P2B to Cowboy Prec: Didn't know what I should think of, when you said that it's an unlanded place. Well, totally didn't expect this to be landed anyhow xd Next to watch this two finisher, is it a coincidence? :hmm: On a serious note what a fucking stunt dude 11/10

Intro/Outro: Very well executed both, I can't really add more. Noice

Editing: Nice cam angles, most of the times, I wish you figured out the magic buttons sooner haha. But I'm gonna say it again, either it was intended or unintended, I dislike the very similiar or same effects you used from burnt ass. You should still experience a little imo, because everything else I saw was clean and cool :wub: Very cool pan/crop  and nicely placed impacts. Songs were nice, I wish you used something heavier tho, because it would've fitted more with this high level of stunting. But that's just really personal so whatever xd

In the end, this is a 9/10 vid for me. Surely one of the best solos, since there are not many hehe, but also because it's just a pure banger! ;D Thank you Biel for this awesome watch
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 02:17:09 AM by legendz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal