Author Topic: SAN ANDREAS COMMUNITY VIDEO 2019/2020 - A GRAND OCCASION  (Read 11100 times)

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: SAN ANDREAS COMMUNITY VIDEO 2019/2020 - A GRAND OCCASION
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2021, 01:16:17 PM »
What a great video it gives so nostalgic vibes I love it. Proud to be in it.  :a-cheer:
Good job everyone and happy new year :a-cheer:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2021, 01:59:13 PM »
This was awesome! Glad to be in this comm vid even with such a late submission
The line-up was great to see, a lot of familiar names and some vc stunters in the mix! I would contribute more SA stunts in the future, after all I do have a leftover now :cc_detective:
I liked the story parts of the vid, they framed the video nicely in between the 3 parts, the songs were good too
Stunting wise there were a lot of memorable stunts, BlackTear's roof 360 2 grind, mehmets nat bump, morbids bb grind, salyn's double grind, raekwon's prec, ktulu's infy prec, 78?'s ship precision and a lot more that were well executed
The editing was great too, nice and clever transitions, good effects, made for an enjoyable watch throughout!
Happy new year  :a-cheer:

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2021, 02:28:14 PM »
Awesome vid, my favorite stunts were nem's tree prec and biel's stairs hb in lv. gj to everyone involved

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2021, 03:38:12 PM »
Good job organizing and actually executing another SA vid of this magnitude in this day and age. Regret not taking any effort to participate. Stunting level varied heavily though. I don't understand - for example, why Mistakeys' stunt was in the outro, but some crappy ones were in the main video. Also, no guy from Turkey is ever called 'Erwin'.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2021, 03:53:17 PM »
Good job organizing and actually executing another SA vid of this magnitude in this day and age. Regret not taking any effort to participate. Stunting level varied heavily though. I don't understand - for example, why Mistakeys' stunt was in the outro, but some crappy ones were in the main video. Also, no guy from Turkey is ever called 'Erwin'.
Haha, the good stunts in credits ended up there because they were old.

Thanks everyone, the work pays off. :a-cheer:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2021, 04:05:02 PM »
Great video! Good job.

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2021, 05:55:51 PM »

Lmao, alright you got me. I guess there is no guy from USA is ever called "78" either.

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2021, 01:17:16 AM »
amazing video enjoyed it a lot 9:13  so creative stunt!

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2021, 02:57:21 AM »
Sick editing PM, really fluid and enjoyable. Especially the transitions and the little details that made the difference. Props for putting the in work.
Also Biel did an amazing job with the scripting, he really got into it, which is lovely to see.
Happy new year to everyone :)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2021, 03:02:24 AM »
Again thank you for the awesome comments, its just pleasant to read through them :wub: :wub:

Added the review template as its been asked for

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2021, 04:48:39 AM »
A Grand Occasion - San Andreas community video review by: Amaluna

Stunts:
Daksad wallride to grind: Very cool, never seen that wallride before. Looks great!
SkilZ naturalbump stoopie to grind: Not bad, but Plani's stoppie there was infinitely better
Plani faggio double grind: Not really a fan of this, not my style.
SALYN double grind: Looks great, I've seen a double grind from that exact spot, but you grinded a different rail and it looks superb.
Ktulu natbump to palm: Actually lost this spot, but it's a palm so i don't care
dirtybird natbump to prec: Nice stunt, never seen that thing landed I think
Tracker grab to grind: Also not really my thing
Joep natbump to palm: It's a palm, so no thanks. But that's some insane air
Streem infernus double bump: Feel like i've seen this before, but it's a good looking stunt
Flat Face bump to prec: Also feel like I saw this before, but maybe a different side from the building. Cool landing though.
Kacknase infernus drop bump: That was such a powerful bump you got from that, i like it!
B1LLy nat bump: Pretty cool stunt
Krypton nat bump to prec: Looks nice, but not necessarily my thing
Viper hydra tunel: Hydra stunts never appealed to me in this way.
JustCaus3 infernus promegik house: I'm a big sucker for gaps, so I love this.
YourKing freeway tripple grind: Spot is old, vehicle change doesn't really do it for me
Kruth mtb natbump to grind: Something tells me this is old. But it looks good
Sheeptea mtb bump to grind: Kinda cool
GDL P2B lamp: Not my style, but it's a cool stunt
Balsam infernus double grind: How I never thought of that is beyond me, looks good! Super good execution too!
chiler natbump to boat inside: Finally someone landed this, props!

Raekwon skatepark to grind: Looks great! Double grind would have been insane
Reynolds natbump to bb prec: That's a cool find
VacalBH natbump to grind: Really like this, very unexpected
Avi infernus dropbump: I think that was done to balcony before, so good job i suppose
Promagic fcr double grind: This was sick, that popped tire really made for so many more possibilities
Nem p2b tree prec: Don't like trees, but that's a cool runup
Scavenger natprec: Love this, cool prec that hasn't been done with much before
Electric mtbbump: Kinda generic, not my thing
Determined mtb granade bump: Cool idea
Jeff sanchez grab: I would have never though this was possible, awesome idea
Lex bandito bump2prec: Super surprising stunt, Bandito is an interesting vehicle and the landing is great
Must_Die fcr fencebump to grind: Looks very good, i like it
Biel naturalbump: Pretty cool, but doesn't stand out to me too much
Herrarge infernus doublebump: That's definitely been done before and I think even to the prec
Mewka boost2prec: Fun looking stunt, never been too good with cabbies
alieNboy p2b to prec: Again a spot i don't understand how i didn't think of that before
burn car bump: Car bumps never appealed to me, but that's likely the highest car bump i've seen
OzZarik dumper boost: Very creative idea, i approve
BlackTear 360 to grind: Not your usual style, but very cool idea
Diaz mtb wallride: Very nice
MaCi mount chilliad drop to window: I think i've seen this with a car
Maxpower combo to grind: This i think is one of the better stunts in the vid. Clever use of the ball and good spot overall
krs infernus bump to island: Very cool, finally someone landed from other side
Bart barrackbump: Infernus stunts always look nice somehow, idk why
ARS forklift bump: I don't think you'll top the floatation method thingy, but cool find regardless
PrzemOO natbump2helicopter2tower: This surprised me a lot, very interesting spot, you always have a vision for that i suppose

Kai tractor grab: How do the heck do you guys grab so easily
FTO doublebump to bb grind: Finally someone landed this
DeatchCobra bb grind: Good looking stunt
legend double bump to stadium: Seen it before, nothing special to me
Godamit cabbie boost: That's an ancient method and i hate how random it is. sorry
morbidxxx natbump2bbgrind: Another stunt I really really liked. This runup is a super nice find, I like it!
Jomra natbump2hospital: Decent stunt, nothing new
SyperDimon doublebump2prec: This was a challenge game in WoS server back in the day. But because it's you: Nice!
Afterlife packer2doublegrind: Cool idea, i don't think this could have been improved so good job
RAD bikebump2hotel: Another old method, reminds me of TMS days
Erney wallride2doublegrind: Actually pretty good looking
UndeadX doublebump: Can only imagine this happened when trying the bump to the top
Joako barrackbump: You're so bad, wtf
Sorly infernus natbump: Cool idea
Raekwon wallride to electric tower: Very cool stunt
Tim359 PSM to tower: Old method, but good landing
Gaz mtb grind 2 stoppie 2 grind: Ehh, not my thing
Minq bump2grind: Very nicee
Max backflip to palm: Cool combo, but don't like palms, sorry
Erwin grind2wheelie2grind: Nice find
Biel mtb tripple grind: Another cool idea
Fugitive faggio p2b: Probably my second least favorite stunt in the video, sorry
puzzLe grind: Pretty nice
Gesior7 mtb doublebump: Nicely done
mehmet electric tower top: In my opinion, the best stunt in the video. That was insane
Metaphor infernus tankbump to top: Kinda standard, but cool
ObscureDeath bump2wallride2grind: FL On has weird mechanics, nicely done!
Leo double grind: Nicely done!
Prog packer2bump: Cool stunt
Ktulu magnet to precision: Another spot with the magnet, looks better than if you put the magnet in the crane
Sport squalo boat2boat top: How the heck did you get so much speed. Great stunt!

Florin bump2palm:
IceD p2b: This is old, but stories go it's modded so, good job
Mistakeys wallride2grind: Seen that somewhat recently
NumeRo natbump: Kinda random, probably my least favorite stunt in the video
Sorcery natbump2sign: That has been landed to the higher part already
Damster RC stunt: No opinion on this.

Editing: 8/10

Overall: 9/10

When i write these things, i always find myself to be super negative about stunts. As if I could do it better. Sorry for that, I guess.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2021, 04:56:36 AM »
Thanks a lot for the review, was fun reading it :wub:, you got me laughing at SyperDimon :D

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2021, 12:29:39 PM »
Awww yeah just incredible my friends... I enjoyed every second of that video! Promagic did a fantastic editing job in a such fast time. You sick bastard, gut jop!

That chicken in the intro made me laugh hard :lol: I also loved how you made the script look like a real party with that edit. And, also, the idea of mixing scripting and stunts in raekwon and anoobis openers were sick, awesome job guys, that was better than I could expect. The hype was real with the fitting of raekwon skatepark stunt and the song, that was siiicKkKk :cheernutz:

I had lot of fun working in the scripting too, had some fun ideas while doing it :lol: glad you guys liked it.

Soundtracks were nicely choosed, made it really feel like a community video, the video was just perfect in every aspect in my eyes, I loved every second while watching, already watched it like 6 times and I will watch more 100 times. I am also very proud of the scripting job. :wub:

Some stunts that stood out for me:
Afterlife grind2grind, salyn grind2grind, both raekwon stunts, jeff grab was crazy as fuck, promagic grind2grind, avi infy dropbump, przemoo maverick bonk, daksad wallride (that one was the best of the video in my eyes) and sport finisher, the usage of that wall to gain speed was genius.

I think that its interesting to share a clip of a single angle in my mtb stunt to see it clearly:
https://youtu.be/OIQTeJzLk1k

Thanks for that video guys, I hope it won't be the last community video :P
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:28:44 PM by Biel »

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2021, 01:34:43 PM »
This is some legendary video!:mellow:First song was really cool, reminded me of this Sawaar - "Love is the Feeling" which you can hear on the LIPS 106 Radio Station in GTA LCS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Xw4fXTL0c&list=PLffQpMcmLcI80wobiEykBVuZjSWkp0wVF&index=6 I was everytime Listening to that song because it's so cool to drive around with. Okay back to the video,  there are so many VC Stunters in here, wow! Maxpowers grind combo was really sick! Raekwon's opener of the second part was amazing, halso how it was implemented with the Story. I loved also those Car Stunts from Kacknase and Avi , love to watch those bumps. :wub:. Nem's bump to tree prec was also really cool and a nice idea :cc_detective:. PrzemOO second finisher  :o you are sick bastard! And thanks for this new band Wolf Alice, really nice!

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2021, 02:18:01 PM »
Loved the intro and the fact that Promagic is taking the pandemic very seriously, sleeping with his mask on. :D Loved the intermission, and seeing Chapter XXIII on the TV was a nice nostalgia touch; the transition to Raekwon's stunt was really well made too.

Stunts that stood out for me:
2:45 78, I love precision landings, especially when combined with a triple-bump.
8:25 Lex, don't know how hard it was, but really liked the precision perfection.
9:13 zZarnik, genius! Looks like something someone would think of while stoned.
12:26 SyperDimon, might look easy but I remember these can be a bitch.
14:05 Biel, I love MTB stunts and that combo was awesome. Although the overall editing was fabulous, the way this stunt was recorded didn't seem to do it justice. Would have looked better in one continuous cut in my opinion.

I feel honored to be on the Special Thanks list, as my only contribution was an ancient stunt landed 15 years ago, in December 2005.

It was really emotional to see this video dedicated to my big brother. Thank you, Nem.
Although Florin was not much of a gamer, never really a stunter and never part of these forums, he was familiar with this community back in the day and really supportive, often watching stunt vids together with me and always remembering to praise my work, regardless of the quality. Turtle Dick's nickname always amused him.
His credits stunt was his only stunt ever landed, unintentionally, one day while randomly playing on my PC. He usually liked to casually roam around Vice City in a red PCJ, or a red Blista Compact. He also provided voice acting for one of my themed videos, "Bad Day", if anyone remembers it.

Big thanks to Nem for organizing this and drawing me out of my fungi cave. You rock!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:25:36 PM by Fugitive »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal