Author Topic: Stuck Methods  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Stuck Methods
« on: May 30, 2020, 11:23:14 AM »
Some people were interested in seeing how to 'lnaturally' stuck some of the vehicles I used in many of my stunts. I decided to make a short video showcasing some of the methods. I'm not advocating for people to use these methods as they are quite lame, but still they can be used in some interesting settings.

You will need to press lean forward for the ZR-350 to slide on to the pole/tree and the cheats used to spawn the Hotring and Trashmaster are VROCKPOKEY and TRUEGRIME respectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M2yOvVqvwY&feature=youtu.be

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck Methods
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 12:37:48 PM »
Okay so the ZR thing is legit for me. Even the high poles can be reached with the helicopter that got the magnet (dont remember the vehiclename). But the 2nd method using the spawnsystem to stuck something in the wall which isnt possible naturally in the game should be modded. Thanks for sharing this.  :a-cheer:

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 12:35:47 AM »
Cool! Thanks for sharing it :a-cheer:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:52:14 AM »
Okay so the ZR thing is legit for me. Even the high poles can be reached with the helicopter that got the magnet (dont remember the vehiclename). But the 2nd method using the spawnsystem to stuck something in the wall which isnt possible naturally in the game should be modded. Thanks for sharing this.  :a-cheer:

Nah no need, even Danny's scm is already modded

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 02:47:29 PM »
already knew about it, btw. i mean if you go up to poles, one time it happened to me, but didn't know about ZR350 in general, so it was a bit new for me. thanks for sharing

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 02:50:03 AM »

That would be the Leviathan in the mission Up, Up and Away.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal