Author Topic: USS - Perpetuity  (Read 32385 times)

Offline Blaze

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
USS - Perpetuity
« on: August 29, 2016, 02:15:24 PM »

Hello stunters!

The USS collective are hyped to present our latest crew video, Perpetuity! Just like Revenant this video could've been released months prior but as we all know only too well life gets in the way of stunting; people lose their time/spots/motivation and all that jazz but we're still alive and kickin' hence the name Perpetuity - "the state of continuing forever or for a very long time". I'd like to thank all the guys at USS for giving me the opportunity to edit the video and thank those who helped me out during this; there's a few editing bugs here and there but hopefully the rest of the video makes up for that  :cc_detective:

Without further ado, we hope you enjoy the video!

YouTube Streaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87LPDLily0

MEGA - 957MB H264 .MKV:

https://mega.nz/#!upt2AIRL!GAfHGHMDUkQbO_hajz3Bilzsi_Ff-WTzQf07-W6mvek

Review Template:

If anybody feels like being nice and giving some comments and criticism on the stunts/editing here's a review template.

Code: [Select]
[center][size=14pt][b]USS - Perpetuity Review by:[/b][/size][/center]

[center]
[size=12pt][b]Stunts:[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Part 1:[/b]

[b]Blaze - Packer Grab to Grind:[/b]
[b]DriZzly - Bump Spin to Precision:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - Fallgrab Bail Into Garage:[/b]
[b]Blaze and mehmet - Wallride Bump to Grind:[/b]
[b]mehmet - Wallride to Grind:[/b]
[b]Blaze - Pole Bonk to ring:[/b]
[b]Raskal - Bump to Precision:[/b]
[b]mehmet - Pole Bump to Precision:[/b]
[b]Blaze - Taxi Flip Drop Boost to Roof:[/b]
[B]Xtramus - Ramp to Stoppie Roof to Grind:[/b]
[b]Blaze - Taxi Gap to Flip to Boost to Roof:[/b]
[b]Raskal - Maverick Bump to Roof:[/b]
[b]Blaze - CSM to Hill Top:[/b]
[b]Raskal - Bus Bump to Grind:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - Stair Bash to Grind to Prec:[/b]
[b]DriZzly - Flatbed Bump to Roof:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - P2B Triple Spin to Grind:[/b]

[b]Part 2:[/b]

[b]Xtramus - Stoppie to Bus Stoppie to Grind:[/b]
[b]DriZzly - Squallo Ledgegrind:[/b]
[B]Xtramus - Flipped Skimmer Grind to Flyaway to Bail into Garage:[/b]
[b]Raskal - Stoppie to Curved Ledge Grind:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - Faggio Cork to Grind:[/b]
[B]Blaze - P2B Gap to Roof to Bump to Roof:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - Ramp to Slider to Grind:[/b]
[b]Raskal - Back Bonk to Prec:[/b]
[b]Xtramus - Bump to Stoppie to Ledgegrind:[/b]
[b]IceD - Bump to Roof:[/b]
[b]mehmet - Packer to Wallride to Grind:[/b]
[b]Blaze - Rhino Back Bump to Roof:[/b]

[center]
[size=12pt][b]Editing/Soundtrack:[/b][/size][/center]

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: USS - Perpetuity
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 02:20:46 PM »
I don't like cams  <_<
Mehmet's packer2wallride2grind was fucking insane.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:34:44 PM by Mati »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 02:31:07 PM »
Mehmet's packer2wallride2grind was fucking mental, tried that spot a few times and it wasn't easy at all. Blaze your finisher was nuts, already told ya that, knew it'll be the finisher as soon as you showed me the clip. The edit was nice, however, cams weren't my taste but i liked the vibes. :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:44:37 PM by waNEr »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 02:34:02 PM »
Nice!

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 02:46:38 PM »
not bad video
the feeling that you do not have ideas stunts. I have more epic chall, I can sprinkle some ideas  :ajaja:
olds stunts (
6/10 -
if judged by the stunts
Clear edit ,I like it - 9/10

most liked opener,Drizzly stunt ,mehmet stunts and Raskal backbump2prec )

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 03:06:38 PM »
cool opener; 0:46 - really old from some NB crew video; 1:06 - i remember that challenge with barneys skin (really hard stunt but look very easy) good; 1:27 - mehmet u re amazing gj; 2:33 raskal nice grind; 2:39 also xtrms execution excellent; 4:42 this stunt looks annoying GJ! (4:45 nametag fail :D); 5:00 greate bump icey; 5:08 - my favorite stunt in video (i really like idea) and greate execution gj mehmah; and ofc finisher is good.

about editing - finisher and opener by blaze - egoist. mehmet should be on opener. I like first song, remind me old stunting videos and days. i hate second song. + i dislike this borders ( i understand its uss style, but they look shitty. sorry) Anyway I really happy to see new USS vid here. GJ everyone :mellow:

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 03:26:19 PM »
Gotta say i really disliked most of the camera angles, i thought they didn't do much justice to the stunts.

About the stunts themselves, Mehmet delivered as usual, that bole bump to bb was great and the LC wallride to grind was just a pleasure to watch :cc_detective: Xtramus' krail to ledge grind with the prec at the end was super tight, tree sidep2b to grind was nice as well although i wish you did a better grind there. Not a fan of Raskal relanding his old side p2b with a weird heli stuckie instead, his backbump at the construction site was great though (how the hell did you do that) I liked Drizzly's oldschool-ish flatbed bump and his squalo grind, also credits to Iced for getting the higher roof from that bump and Blaze for landing that finisher spot without a stuck method. Missed UL and Eatab in the video, are they gone again? :hmm: (and godson, though he wasn't in the previous video so i didn't have much hope)

Sorry for the wall of text by the way, i just quickly typed what i had in mind after watching the video.

I must say i enjoyed Revenant more than this one, but it was still a good watch, glad to see USS is still in the game

Offline Blaze

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 03:44:36 PM »
cool opener; 0:46 - really old from some NB crew video; 1:06 - i remember that challenge with barneys skin (really hard stunt but look very easy) good; 1:27 - mehmet u re amazing gj; 2:33 raskal nice grind; 2:39 also xtrms execution excellent; 4:42 this stunt looks annoying GJ! (4:45 nametag fail :D); 5:00 greate bump icey; 5:08 - my favorite stunt in video (i really like idea) and greate execution gj mehmah; and ofc finisher is good.

about editing - finisher and opener by blaze - egoist. mehmet should be on opener. I like first song, remind me old stunting videos and days. i hate second song. + i dislike this borders ( i understand its uss style, but they look shitty. sorry) Anyway I really happy to see new USS vid here. GJ everyone :mellow:

I didn't originally plan to have both opener and finisher, infact in the crew topic I even said I thought it looked egoistical and we had planned for someone else to have the finisher with mine being prefinisher but they disappeared on us. Thanks for the comments!  :mellow:

Gotta say i really disliked most of the camera angles, i thought they didn't do much justice to the stunts.

About the stunts themselves, Mehmet delivered as usual, that bole bump to bb was great and the LC wallride to grind was just a pleasure to watch :cc_detective: Xtramus' krail to ledge grind with the prec at the end was super tight, tree sidep2b to grind was nice as well although i wish you did a better grind there. Not a fan of Raskal relanding his old side p2b with a weird heli stuckie instead, his backbump at the construction site was great though (how the hell did you do that) I liked Drizzly's oldschool-ish flatbed bump and his squalo grind, also credits to Iced for getting the higher roof from that bump and Blaze for landing that finisher spot without a stuck method. Missed UL and Eatab in the video, are they gone again? :hmm: (and godson, though he wasn't in the previous video so i didn't have much hope)

Sorry for the wall of text by the way, i just quickly typed what i had in mind after watching the video.

I must say i enjoyed Revenant more than this one, but it was still a good watch, glad to see USS is still in the game

I feel like I went way too overboard with the cinematic camera angles and stuff but thanks for the criticism anyway, always nice to see what you can improve upon  :happy: UL turned up in the priv section about two days ago or something like that right before release, EataB disappeared and godson did have a stunt for Revenant but iirc Daffy landed it (it was the drop to bb grind spot in LC) and released it  :)

Thanks everyone for the comments etc  :wub:

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
That was very chill. Opener was fucking amazing. Lots of good stunts in there, especially the wallride grind in LC, was very satisfying to finally see it landed. Loved the soundtrack.

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 04:40:31 PM »
Honestly opener was creative enough to be imo, finisher was sick but I really did not watch out what the hell did you stuck for Blaze.. lolz

Editing is pretty neat but yes like someguy said above need improvement on cams, filming cam in vc is a good choice but still, would better to use your hand to operate cam for some killer stunts I think. To me you didn't do it bad at all. :jajaja:

Good job guys, expecting your next CV. :happy:

Btw mehmet's packer2wallride2grind was goddamn horrible, and Blaze you sent me that Uphill CSM for a collab and you used here. :o
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:35:10 PM by J.Mario »

Offline Muhammad Farrukh

• MoDDiNG iN MY DNA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 05:21:38 PM »
1:50 old  idea of daffy <_<

Offline Muhammad Farrukh

• MoDDiNG iN MY DNA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 05:27:50 PM »
Other Wise Nice Video

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 05:35:43 PM »
very nice, i never saw blaze stunt that good :P love it cause there are alots of unusual stuff and methods :ajaja: but im 2 lazy 2 mention stand outs. its nice 2 see u active these days :happy:

oh and me and joe already used joy division's song on this one

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
YOOO NEW FUCKING VIDEO :o watching

e/ that was a really good watch, personally liked more the atmosphere at the first part but the whole video was great nonetheless! Blaze and mehmet slayed it but you all had really good stunts! It was very nice to see Raskal stunting after so long since he was my inspiration back in the days, and good job landing your old ass spot IceD haha I remember you showed it to me like 4 years ago.

so yeah overall amazing job guys! very nice way to start the week :wub:

e2/ honorable mentions: drizzly's flatbed bump (good old school shit) and faggio prec, xtramus' downtown upwards ledgegrind to prec and second part opener. ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:17:46 PM by Ltaballs »

Offline Muhammad Farrukh

• MoDDiNG iN MY DNA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 06:11:15 PM »
So Many Blaze :sleep:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal