Author Topic: [Bart] - Stuck at Home  (Read 9959 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: [Bart] - Stuck at Home
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 07:15:17 AM »
Well he probably didn't stunt for this intentionally. The problem these days is that there are no collabs being organized where ya could waste your weaker stunts. The only real videos people stunt for are the crew videos as it seems. So basically every stunt which hasn't crew video level is a leftover lololol

The video was pretty much what I expected as I knew most of the stuff before. The editing was also okidoki. All in all a good watch. :jajaja:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:17:07 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 08:01:15 AM »
Fun to watch.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 10:44:44 AM »
Great stunts throughout, that hill bounce 2 grind looked sweet.
Nice calm editing but was rushed and cut at bad places near the end.

I class leftovers as stunts that aren't good enough for a crew video and wouldn't fit in a solo, I don't see why we need a big discussion like it really matters at all.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 12:52:12 PM »
Well he probably didn't stunt for this intentionally. The problem these days is that there are no collabs being organized where ya could waste your weaker stunts. The only real videos people stunt for are the crew videos as it seems. So basically every stunt which hasn't crew video level is a leftover lololol
Damn right, at first leftover was just a word to describe stunts that you released to clean up your folder, now it's just non-serious stunts add to that the fact that the only serious videos are the crews ones I go right back at your first conclusion.

Congratz to us all, we agree.

Bart : the fact that everybody speak about that "leftover" thing doesn't make you want to change that naming ? Cause your stunts are less commented because of that.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
Jeez guys I wasent attacking him. Its just like the 3rd leftover solo ive seen that made me go "whoah"

Also, if an editor takes a job and then says the stunts are weak and wont do the edit, tell them to FUCK off cause thats bullshit,  would have edited this in a heartbeat with those stunts, they were SICK! any editor who turned them down for the reason of the being "weak" is an asshole.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
Why would bart change the naming if he meant it?  :| sorry, leftovers can be either good or bad... it's just stunts that you had that were left out of other vids... why is that definition so hard to get?

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 02:36:10 PM »
Changed it, i dont really care, the important thing for me is the fact if its enjoyable or not :sleep:

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 04:53:19 PM »
very nice video. lots of very very creative stunts and the executions were just epic imo :)
@Jeff: i love your stunting style :D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2012, 03:45:24 AM »
OSSIM!  :a-cheer:

Offline jeff

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 04:58:14 AM »
thanks Izzeee :happy:

leftover or not this is a cool solo thanks for let me guest in

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2012, 06:10:38 AM »
Great video, awesome editing and nice stunts. That house wallride to hill stoppie to grind is really fun to try :P. But come on, anyone who's stunted SA for a year or two can see why these are leftovers, even though they're all good stunts. Can't wait to see your crew video stuff :D. Nice Bandito grinds too, love seeing stunts with that vehicle.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2012, 09:56:42 AM »
Genius vid, I love everything about it ^^

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
Nothing unexpected, already seen almost all stuffs. Most of them were not accepted for the CP crew video(s)
That stunt at 1:25 is a very good idea, too bad Jackob found it out months ago, we just lost this idea. The finisher was good.
Liked jeff's first stunt the most. Man, you did it again :lol:  Sheikah's grind was also cool.

And I can accept these are leftovers because I know you and your stunting style. But in my opinion there are only a little difference (or less) between your leftovers and real stunts. Sometimes they are on the same level, sometimes the real stunt is really better than the leftover.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2012, 06:29:07 AM »
The term 'leftover' has been a misconception around this website for years now. Nobody gets it.
The phrase "Oh hey dudes, I'd like to present to you all my time limited leftover solo best of-duo in GTA San Vice IV" is to me personally nothing different than posting a solo like this and calling it a leftover video.
You obviously stunted for this which automatically already disqualifies it as a leftover vid. If these stunts aren't within your crew's or your own usual line of stunting then you call it an experimental/out of the box video. Leftovers are usually reps that are cluelessly floating around in your replay folder because you never bothered to use them, or because the editor of the video you submitted them to excluded them from the vid. That's just the basic concept of a leftover.
Compare it to food. Your mom makes some food, you eat it, but because it was too much and you don't wanna throw it away, you just put what got left over in a tupperware bowl so you can just throw it in the microwave another day.

..fuck man am I talking to elementary school children here?

anyway the video was fucking AWESOME. Best SA video I've seen in a while. The stunts were one by one really unique and interesting, and the editing together with the song gave it a great almost oldschool touch. Great job : D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:30:48 AM by puzzLe »

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 04:33:54 AM »
i dont get why everything looks focused on this bullshit of leftover videos meaning... of course its a subjective meaning... anyway i see this as a leftover video, probably becouse i watched latest and better stunts from bart.
anyway some stunts on it are very good and they may have been in a effortful video like our upcoming crew video.
Leftover is a term somewhat useless but seems to be very popular in this forum community like for limited videos bullshit.... i think i'll never do a leftover/limited video... besides being a waste of time it's also unnecessary... looks like people are scared from opinions of other people.

ok, I'm tired of writing... peace

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal