Author Topic: Watch Dogs (TBA 2013) // Game Demo  (Read 869 times)

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Watch Dogs (TBA 2013) // Game Demo
« on: August 28, 2012, 06:05:52 AM »
Watch Dogs - Game Demo Video [UK]

Gameplay:

The main gameplay mechanic of Watch Dogs is the use of hacking and surveillance. The game's protagonist Aiden Pearce (voiced by Noam Jenkins) can use any device tied to the city's central operating system (ctOS) as a weapon against it. During the gameplay demonstration, Aiden is seen jamming cellphones to serve as a distraction as he enters a vanity art exhibit, tapping a phone call to retrieve information about his target, and manipulating traffic lights to cause a large pileup designed to trap the target and his bodyguards. The player can also access information from the ctOS on the NPCs they encounter, including information on demographics, health, and their probability of violence. Combat utilizes a combination of stealth components and free-running, along with the mechanics of a cover-based third-person shooter. The E3 demo also demonstrated co-op play, as focus shifted to a second character above Pearce, on higher buildings, referred to as ”Bixxel_44" (controlled by another player) following Aiden's successful killing of his target, who was given orders to protect Aiden by intercepting the police trying to catch him, and then fled the place using fluid parkour-like moves.

Anybody's waiting for that as much as I do??!

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Watch Dogs (TBA 2013) // Game Demo
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:09:14 AM »
Woaw, you're still here? :o Awesome game, sadly I can't play it.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »
We had a topic about it a while ago :P http://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=60312.0

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 06:19:03 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal