Author Topic: Shadowsniper's NRG Height World Record  (Read 19679 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Shadowsniper's NRG Height World Record
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
If any of the accusations were about the stunt somebody would have checked my replay by now instead of resorting to failed jokes ;). Anyway, have fun debating about it, I only posted this for people who might enjoy it.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 11:36:28 AM »
In that case here you go.

http://www.multiupload.com/3BWDUYSIJS

You can't say I did something major wrong on that attempt as the line is pretty equal and I didn't have any road bumps at all. Your acceleration is yet still higher by 6% which is indeed extremely weird, eh? I know the speed is not 100%ly proportional to the acceleration, but you simply won't come too close to those required ~300 km/h simply because of that curve anyway. My conclusion tends to be that you've used some speed modification.

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 11:42:55 AM »
Good job Paul.
I don't care if it's modded or not , SA is full of shit anyways.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
That only applies if you both had vsync on Rusch, rep speeds are different if your fps were different.

So please explain why are you an 'official SA section mod spotter' again?

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
Not to mention the small mistakes from your video... if you stop the vid in the beginning I can see you let SS start with 2 metres ahead of you. Not that it matters that much, but hey, it's not fair.
You're obviously trying to make people lose respect for this guy, not that he has any. :lol:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:50:05 AM by Baseline »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
Baseline, go suck a dick, unfunny fuck. You're trying way too hard to beat SS at trolling and it's getting fucking annoying. See you in a while.

also SS keep in mind about what I said regarding your stay here. I won't hesitate when the moment's there.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:10:32 PM by Puzzle »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »
Rusch, for one my replay is simply faster than yours, so I don't know how you can judge my acceleration based on that, some people even have incredibly slow replays too, that's just how FL off works. Also we will have been running at different levels of FPS (mine was about 100-120 for reference). Secondly I didn't actually run into any road bumps at all, what you're seeing is when I went in and out of my RAD to avoid them. I don't know what you're talking about with the curve in front of the bump, but all I did was rad over it and go out of my RAD just before the bump. I don't think I slowed down but I don't use speedometers so I wouldn't know. No offense but you're talking out of your arse man :P, if you'd asked me whether I thought this height was possible from this bump I'd be skeptical because I'd never seen it done until now, but in the same way the first time I seen 223ft off the LS airport bump I was skeptical. I was shocked when I got this height, hence why I posted the video.

And Puzzle, I haven't done anything wrong so far and I think you know it, that month ban was completely unjustified, and based on my conversations with some other staff members it seems they agree with me. But I'm not going to bait your banhammer, at this point I'm only going to post in this topic again if asked to respond to 'proof' like Rusch's again :P
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:05:47 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2011, 12:59:43 PM »
Looking at it rationally, why would SS post a landing of an old spot as a world record that doesn't even count (the fl:on rule)? I'm not master at spotting mods, and sure, I see this stunt as modded, 'cause it just looks like that for me, but I can't find any rational reason why'd SS post a modded stunt here, now, if it's unmodded, the rational reason is sheer surprise & unbelief from oneself, that he wants to share with us. So, even if it looks modded to me, I still think it's clean.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »
baseline should eat some tea and biscuits and watch anime and never come back  :a-cheer:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »
World Record THERE?  :| Nice job!

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
Actually the replay speed doesn't really matter on here. I also mentioned that the line wasn't toally equal and I simply picked the first frame of the runups where the bike moved forward, but Baseline that's not a major thing at all.

The thing is that you won't have the required speed for such a high bump. Take ~270 km/h as reference (with extended runup) at that crossroad. That little curve between the croassroad and the bush will make you lose a little speed so you probably will bump with ~265 km/h or so. On the airport you can hit the bump with almost 300 km/h and yet still 'only' get 223 ft height? Okay, let's even assume the replays have different speeds - SS still must've gained around 300 km/h to get the height and he did have 2 road bumps there (at 0:03 & 0:07). Perhaps SS' acceleration was altered that he gained enough speed to gain that height - guess why I compared the speeds. To see if my assumption could be true.

I simply don't see a slightly higher bump happen when the speed at the bump was lower. Would wanna know with how much speed you use to hit that bush :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 01:35:19 PM »
The replay speed really does matter, you tried to match up our replays when they run at different rates, it's ridiculous :P. I don't know what speed is required for a bump like that and I don't pretend to either, all I know is that I got an incredibly powerful bump off that bush and it surprised the fuck out of me :P. You can't really compare the height you can get from these bumps either, one is much taller than the other, so you have more surface area to collide with.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »
And you call me a modder I feel so delightfull right now

Offline iCy

• aMonster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2011, 01:52:42 PM »
Some time ago I tried that stunt just for fun too but I even didn't use half of the runup and edged it.
So the speed of the stunt didn't match with the bump hight and of course it looked modded.
This bump is weird so everything could happen there.
Don't trying to protect ss, just telling what happend to me!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 01:53:55 PM »
Looks modded as hell and I thought that only FL-ON records count?

That's bullshit, the 223ft one is FL:OFF too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal