Author Topic: Sycross  (Read 3932 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: Sycross
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:46 AM »
Great video guys, DSS is one fucking active crew atm.. Editing was cool, stunts were mostly coolio, some lamish PSMs but it was cool nonetheless.. Cool video guys  :ajaja:
you wouldnt know how many things are cuming  :ninja:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »
Great video guys altough I don't know what's big and what's not, because I don't know the map.

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »
Anoobis is in the topic and Im feeling how is he going to cry because the video is blocked in his awesome country.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 10:55:57 AM by exLective »

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
Cool video guys. I had an idea similar to this but I decided against using this map purely for the excess amount of roof spots. Which, as you can see in this video there is a lot of them. Although I do think you guys did an amazing job landing those stunts. Editing and soundtrack were good enough. I didn't like the song but who cares, the editing fit it well except my only complaint was the camera angle on the last stunt.

Good effort!

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »
Pretty decent video, although the lack of variety did drag it down. Over and over it was just P2Bs, and furthermore 95% of all the P2bs were done with a PCJ.

Would have liked to see more various bikes used (and cars if the mapmod is detailed enough for that).
Very nice and clean edit, made the stunts easy to see and comprehend, however the camera angle at the finisher was not the best.

Keep up the good work guys.  ;)

well dude this map sucks a little bit cause it doesn't have many p2bs and in almost every place it looks the same so it's not that easy to do a good stunt there Heaven Settlers was the video that can show some variety on this map but after landing most of the obvious spots it get hard to find something more than a decent spot  :cheersad: but anyway my stunts were something like leftovers cause i made them when i was stunting for Heaven Settlers so theese stunts remained i will upload some bails this weekend

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 06:22:12 AM »
i know nothing about lost heavens, but after i saw this video i knew there were no rails at all in the map mod.

great video though.

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »
What music did u use here ?

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile