Author Topic: Barney - Homunculus  (Read 32165 times)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
Re: Barney - Homunculus
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 05:27:07 AM »
Damn I'll be at home only in 2 hours. I love Sorcerys stunting style, but I dont like his editings, so I am afraid a bit. Whatever stunts are the primary stuffs, I'm interested. :P

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 05:33:15 AM »
Kinda sad that I have to stay at work for at least five more hours before I can watch this.

Barney's solos and Sorcery's edits always make me expect epicness, I can't wait to see the two combined.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 05:39:14 AM »
Crazy video, killer stunts from beginning to end! Agreeing with Simon regarding one thing, I would have liked to see fewer stuck methods. Then again those stunts were ground breaking, landing buildings that have not been landed before, and it would be impossible to land those spots by any other means. A lot less variety in terms of vehicle use in this video too, I would have liked to see a freeway/faggio/sanchez/rhino/car/taxi stunt here and there.

My favorites were all the natural spots and p2b's, and well over half of the stunts just had me smiling at how crazy good they are. Probably the best collection of stunts in a single video I'll see all year.

The music was a bit too bland for these stunts in my opinion, and I think Sorcery's editing works better with different kinds of stunts. I'd love to see these stunts showcased in a more conventional way with a more energetic soundtrack. Some aspects of the editing were really nice though, I just felt that the atmosphere of the video didn't do the stunts justice. I wanna be pumped when I'll be watching what Barney has pulled off the last year. I'm not saying it has to be metal, but just that the viewing experience should be more intense in some way... this, to me, just felt very ordinary I'm afraid.

Not my favorite video of yours (those being UnorthodoX and Unusual Cruelty), but in terms of impressiveness you just keep pushing the limits and it's really enjoyable to watch (well Barney, you would know better than me, but I'm guessing some of these stunts were among the hardest you've ever landed).

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 05:52:58 AM »
After this video I could just dream for the best solo of the year award. Awesome kick ass stunts dude, and I'm very glad to see how high standard stunts nowadays, even in light that I've lost some tricks.
at 3:18 I cannot believe that run up is enough for that big air
about the finisher: it's possible to reach even the higher parts, just change the angle of run up, and you will see what I mean
overall the stunts raped VC, but the editing raped the vid...

Honestly I'd really love to see it re-edited with some hardcore editing as we are used to with Barney's solos, that'd be awesome
good old Unorthodox
Unorthodox didn't even have a lot of editing but what it was mixed with the song that was used emphasized the greatness of the stunts much more than this type of editing/song does. Hoping he'll let someone re-edit it.

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 05:59:00 AM »
How did you even get the speed at pre-finisher?

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 06:00:26 AM »
great unique editing. whats the music?

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:23 AM »
Thanks everyone. Good stunts Barney. :ffvsielj3:

Thanks. It's an original composition made by me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gca813qgre27gak/apcsm.mp3

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2014, 06:09:19 AM »
holy mama  . best stunter in all-time . I hope a better editing

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2014, 06:14:09 AM »
God fucking damnit, dat 250ft finisher :o :o

Semen all over my desk. damnit, that was amazing. Couldnt watch with the song, I still thought of someone else to edit. I'll check that later. Amazing stunts damn.

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2014, 06:40:47 AM »
Thanks everyone. Good stunts Barney. :ffvsielj3:

Thanks. It's an original composition made by me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gca813qgre27gak/apcsm.mp3

Composer-high-five

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2014, 06:51:07 AM »

Solo of the year century millennium

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 06:55:13 AM »
shit just got fcking real.

In my pants when i saw these stunts, starting with that stoppie. I remember seeing you doing these super stoppies and i'm always looking for spots to utilize them and this was aces. Guess i could try to take it to the ledge grind....yea right!  :lol: bump to car sign, fuckin Natch bitch! The AP stunt, i mean, was that the planned execution. wtf!  The mall grind... the vert bump....etc.

Non stop all killer no filler as usual man. Thanks for the pursuit of high level stunting Barney again  :ajaja:

I didn't know what to expect from the editing, but i figured it would be unconventional in comparison to the earlier videography.  The stunts were clear and nothing was distracting for  me watching the stunts, so that helps when it'ss these caliber of stunts. Only thing i would've liked more of is more run up time, as i'd love to see all the stunts, mainly big air ones, from the beginning to get the whole "picture" It definitely has the scary window feel and props for going and also creating the soundtrack. 

Enjoyed it, nice job Barney and Joe. It must've been hella fun getting to edit such great stunts.  :mellow:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:09:13 AM by Samurai »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 07:19:41 AM »
Most of the time I like your edits but I coulden't enjoy it here. It just made the stunts look like they were not that big of a deal and I didn't feel the power of them. Also most of the run-ups weren't displayed well.

On the stunting itself.. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Lost two spots but what the heck. Most of the spots I never even thought of or imagined that they were doable. For example the last two stunts. Quite a big amount unexpected shockers like the dropbump2bb grind and the very vertical natbump. I'll make a full review of the stunting later to make sure I can highlight every stunt  :ajaja: You sure have a great balance between hard tech stuff and big airs in here!

What would be nice to see is your face around here (and your alias for the past 13-14 months) and give us some stats on the prefinisher and such. Very curious to hear a bit more  :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:51:50 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 07:42:52 AM »
Why the fuck is everyone complaining about the editing, god fucking forbid Sorcery wants to be creative instead of downloading the newest hard/death/metal/core In Flames Dimmu Borgir whatever fucking song and ramming the video with 200 earthquake plugins. I can't even imagine how much work Sorcery put into editing this and its lame as fuck that (presumably) months of work is degraded by saying "you ruined it" - if you're going to give criticism at least make it constructive.

As for the stunts holy fucking shit, solo of the year. The variety of stunts was great, my personal favourites were the LC Ledgegrind at the car park, the VC airport prec, the LC stadium prec and the finisher. I think it's safe to say Barney is one of, if not the best stunter ever as it seems every video he releases raises the bar for stunting.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 07:55:28 AM »
just

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal