Author Topic: Hypnotize!  (Read 7966 times)

Offline NightKnight

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2004, 06:50:09 AM »
Heheh... why is this in the ampt video releases section? it should be in :_:_VERT:;_:   ....LoL!, just messing with you.
I know you've been out of stunting for long, but weak comeback so i give it a 6/10.
Keep stunting and next time make a great video!

Offline Technogeek

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hypnotize!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2004, 09:45:20 AM »
downloading now

90 kb/sec  :grin:  

MisguidedAngel

Hypnotize!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2004, 12:34:27 PM »
ouch night, that kills. Shouldnt it be in the normal vid releases?

Offline Dragon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2004, 02:04:30 PM »
okie maybe thats y thnx man, barney i was just tellin him about the problem ok?? i wasnt complaining about it was i just tellin him about it cuz i dont think other ppl got it cuz ppl didnt post about it  

Offline Vice Master

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2004, 02:06:50 PM »
The file is corrupt for me...o.O

Offline HSR ZSE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://ampt.kicks-ass.net
Hypnotize!
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2004, 11:45:29 AM »
ok if you ever d/l a file from my server and it comes up corrupt.... my computer was either restarted or lost internet connection. just download again (and yes I know that sucks).

And why wouldn't my vids go in the :aMpT: Vid releases section? I thought this section was for us 10 few fortunate individuals. Oh well.. until I'm told otherwise this is where they go.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2004, 11:47:44 AM by HSR ZSE »

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2004, 03:20:56 AM »
w00t rice

i actually liked this vid

loved the music

stunts are improving

good stuff dude     7.8/10

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2004, 10:28:48 AM »
I got this vid thru fine! Some good stunts but some filler too, felt like one of my early vids. Good vid for a restart 7.5/10

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2004, 10:34:15 AM »
damn DLing at 30k.......
I'll post my comments in....37 mins and 50 secs, but after i watch it.

AARRGGG forget it dude I'm canceling it's been over 2 and a half hours and it's just at 60%. Upload it to TGA or http://files.filefront.com
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 12:29:15 PM by Nitzkit »

Offline Vice Master

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2004, 01:58:43 PM »
I've been waiting to see this for so long, and I finally got it...w00t.

I'm gonna give you an honest rating...

I was kinda dissapointed about it. There were a little bit of stunts that I liked. The rest were, well...just, I guess, regular. You didn't land one stunt, which was the one near Sunshine Autos and there wasn't anyone on the bike, but I could still tell that you fell. :P I give the stunts about a 7.6.

I liked the editing, pretty nice. 7.9

Overall...I guess i'll give it a 7.8.

Nice job on it HSR!

Offline HSR ZSE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://ampt.kicks-ass.net
Hypnotize!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2004, 02:27:57 PM »
No Vice Master I didn't fall.... I slid the bike with the e-brake... it leans over further in the grass than on pavement.... I don't put in anything I don't land (anymore). As for there not being anyone on the bike... I was messing with camera angles (being bored) and it did the replay without tommy on the bike and I thought it was cool so I threw it in. As far as there being "regular" stunts in the vid.... so what? So I don't go for big awesome huge. So I don't try and break records (no offense BARNZ). So I prefer to stay in my own league and have my own style contrary to the crowd. There is nothing wrong with being unique. I don't care about ratings. I could care less if everyone hated every video I released. This is my hobby. This is my expression of self. To me this is NOT a contest to see who can put out the best vid ever. This is my opinion, take it or leave it.

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2004, 04:30:28 PM »
w00t

3 cheers for rice

HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYYYYYYY
HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYYYYYYY
HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline Vice Master

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hypnotize!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2004, 06:48:07 PM »
No Vice Master I didn't fall.... I slid the bike with the e-brake... it leans over further in the grass than on pavement.... I don't put in anything I don't land (anymore). As for there not being anyone on the bike... I was messing with camera angles (being bored) and it did the replay without tommy on the bike and I thought it was cool so I threw it in. As far as there being "regular" stunts in the vid.... so what? So I don't go for big awesome huge. So I don't try and break records (no offense BARNZ). So I prefer to stay in my own league and have my own style contrary to the crowd. There is nothing wrong with being unique. I don't care about ratings. I could care less if everyone hated every video I released. This is my hobby. This is my expression of self. To me this is NOT a contest to see who can put out the best vid ever. This is my opinion, take it or leave it.
Nah man, I didn't really hate it, I now understand this is your level of stunting. I understand what you mean, sometimes I just make videos of stunts I like, if they dont' like it, fine. It's cool dude :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal