Author Topic: PrzemOO - Elusive  (Read 15542 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: PrzemOO - Elusive
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2014, 10:03:49 AM »
Normally I seldom watch SA video's but MTS and Rainbow said it was awesome. So I did.

And I dont regret watching this, brilliant editing and the stunts you have landed through the years were amazing. You always catched me with your VC stuff too. Hopefully you will make a small video with them too? Too bad you are leaving but I understand the reasons.

Editing was 10/10 (long time ago, I watched an entire video form the beginning to the end).
Stunts were 10/10

Good luck in life!

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2014, 12:04:23 PM »
Another legend is sadly leaving. I really enjoyed rewatching all of your stuff, it was intense. This best of is well deserved, thank you for all those great moments and good luck for the future man =)

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Another legend is sadly leaving. I really enjoyed rewatching all of your stuff, it was intense. This best of is well deserved, thank you for all those great moments and good luck for the future man =)

+

And I dont regret watching this, brilliant editing and the stunts you have landed through the years were amazing. You always catched me with your VC stuff too. Hopefully you will make a small video with them too? Too bad you are leaving but I understand the reasons.

Editing was 10/10 (long time ago, I watched an entire video form the beginning to the end).
Stunts were 10/10

Good luck in life!

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2014, 12:19:07 PM »
Amazing video, editing was intense. Thanks for the thanks :cc_detective: :euro:

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2014, 10:54:18 PM »
PrzemOO, this was sick. Won't go on about the stunts one by one, they were all great but the last stunt has got to be one of my favourites ever, mostly because I have been trying it for long before you landed it and I know how hard it is. Hats off Sir.

Kacknase, you made this video something else. A level above the stuff I see nowadays.

Congrats both of you  :mellow:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
I saw you first in Trinity in 2009.. and damn that hotring csm is the only stunt, that I can remember from that video. I've never really followed SA stunting back in time, but few weeks ago I checked your database and now this last ride, ah.. we've lost another great stunter.
Amazing style and a perfect ending, congrats dude!

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2014, 09:30:53 AM »
very cool stuff, that finisher is so hard  :lol: stuntingwise 9/10, i liked almost everything. the editing wasnt very satisfying for me, i dont know why people record during nighttime, + i dont like cinematics. the editing itself was very professional, no doubt, but i dont like to see this kind of stuff in a best of, where the most important thing are the stunts

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2014, 10:03:13 AM »
Great video my friend, I loved it! We didn't talk a lot but the times we did I always thought you were a really cool person, thanks for the thanks and good luck in the future  ;)

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2014, 11:42:23 AM »
I had to visit gtas again just to comment on this video. Loved the aesthetic of the video, here's what I wrote as a youtube comment:

Kacknase's cinematographic work is outstanding in that he understood and used the environment, in which the stunts took place, to its fullest potential. He created interesting forms and shapes, combined them with dark colors, and chose a soundtrack that fit well to the pace of the video. The progressive use of weather was also very forward thinking.
PrzemOO's best-of collection showcased the whole variety of his stunts. From using the environment in unconventional ways to complex combos, this video proved that PrzemOO is a great stunter, among the best I have actually seen. All in all, this was a great video all over and definitely worth a download. Also, thanks for the shoutout in the "Special Thanks list".

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 09:05:02 AM »
I remember you from the time of SS and its good to see how you evolved into a great stunter. I like this vid very much. Good luck!

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 10:07:44 AM »
This shit needs more views

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2014, 01:03:28 AM »

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2014, 03:03:50 AM »
top stuff, always liked your attitude
awesome edit kacknase, some camera works could be better as it was difficult to tell what was happening unless you saw the stunt beforehand but overall it was fantastic (and I for one liked the soundtrack)
thanks for thanks and thank you too
good luck :ninja:

no i dobrego sylwka

Offline R.4GE

• iAmARISTO
    • View Profile
    • RAGEHDTV
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 06:00:58 AM »
Sick !  ;D

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 11:57:38 AM »
Fantastic video!!! Great stunts and amazing editing made for a very pleasant watch :D I loved the amount of variety, never a boring moment

Way to wrap up 7 years, this is definitely something to be proud of.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal