Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23905 times)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2021, 02:45:39 AM »
Top tier thread
Laughed hard on this one, it's so true, felt like old days  :lol:

Anyway sorry for the late comment, I just watched the video now.
Overall a very high level video, I appreciated the great variety in stunts AND the well executed, fully finished grinds as well. Some of my favs are:
- zebra double boost (totally did not expect that second boost + you still managed to land a precision, good job)
- 1:38 double grind (I have seen this fence being grinded like 1000 times and always thought, why nobody tries somehow to reach the second fence, that would be so dope. Never expected to see this solution to connect the two fences, brilliant idea and it was so stylish)
- 2:30 rhino stunt (cannot see where this one was going, but the way you to got 'stuck' to that roof is just amazing; upside down, using the ability of the vehicle to go a full circle - you maxed out this place I believe)
- 2:50 stylish grindcombo, I did not find it random, props for doing the whole grind
- 3:25 totally unexpected boost, I was aware of that hidden place but never seen this one coming. It was also unique that you left the car mid-air and actually 'landed' something interesting
- 4:05 wallride2bbprec (very smoothly landed, this reminded me of a SA stunt which is always a big plus for me)
- 4:15 amazing double grind combo, the connection between the two fences were so stylish
- 4:50 prec at the end of the park (hard to say why but I really liked this one, this stunt doesn't require much height but the distance you covered was remarkable, you crossed the whole park to land that precision so stylishly, probably that's why I liked it so much at the end)
- 5:05 jump2bump2roof (amazing runup and great use of the terrain, you reached great height with such a short place to work within)
- finisher, classic spot that even I'm very aware of, good to see it's finally landed

Editing was okay and fitting for these stunts, all in all one of the best solos of recent times in my opinion.

Offline ineeda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2021, 07:56:43 AM »
congrat the finisher fannlly landed  :a-cheer: .i think that replay worth 1 bitcoin if it can be sold as a NFT

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2021, 11:59:41 PM »
Hahaha. This shit... It's funny. But I thought Barney hasn't been around for 1, 2+ years? So whatever you THINK you did is irrelevant.
But then again, I'm not sure whats going on here. You just made it a joke. You cant make a mockery of an original stunter from wayyy back. Ur so after the fact. 😆

Won't comment any further but that tank grind was gangstarr.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2021, 03:20:45 AM »
Hahaha. This shit... It's funny. But I thought Barney hasn't been around for 1, 2+ years? So whatever you THINK you did is irrelevant.
But then again, I'm not sure whats going on here. You just made it a joke. You cant make a mockery of an original stunter from wayyy back. Ur so after the fact. 😆

Won't comment any further but that tank grind was gangstarr.
thank you, if my next video will happen, no more jokes, only hardcore sex

Offline David^

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2021, 04:56:19 AM »
My English is not very good, so I can only use Google translation.

Handsome character model + delicate PCJ600 + supppppppppppppppppppppppper awesome stunts = AllBeast SOLO

The stunts are so powerful,and I like the color of the video very much.I learned from the beginning of stunt that allbeast of DSS is a BSM master,Your character model is impressive.It's impressive to cooperate with your stunt,Thank you for bringing us such a good video!!
(Previously, the dream of playing stunts was to enter DSS, haha)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal