Author Topic: FREAKED OUT  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
FREAKED OUT
« on: February 05, 2021, 10:48:41 PM »

click the picture to get to the video.
click here to get to the original version.

Click here to download the video file @ 768p.

SFH's classic "Freak Out" from 2010 has been remade :)
Shoutouts to Cooper, Ltab, Metalsoad and other stuntmen :wub:
(I didn't do Cooper's sanchez p2b from the firetruck area, I'm sorry)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 06:24:16 PM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Re: FREAKED OUT
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 12:15:24 AM »
https://youtu.be/0CuxUtPilMc

TELL ME THE SECRETS

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 02:09:28 AM »
i just love your editing :wub:

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 03:15:50 AM »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 03:56:10 AM »
Watching now, download link?

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 04:27:42 AM »
Watching now, download link?

I can post it up on Drive and share it here...unless there's good HD youtube to mp4 converters that you and i could use :lol: i'm on my phone as of typing this, might do it

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 02:50:45 PM »
A very touching tribute to Cooper25000, Ltab249, Metalsoad11 and the rest of the Stunters From Hell. Good job Ezraph2001! I really liked the yellow atmosphere.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 06:27:57 PM »
I have just added the link to download the video file, at 768p (1366x768). Click here to download the video file @ 768p.

Also, some words to add: Sorry Promagic if I kinda didn't follow your advice like in UOOSILVER XIX, I wanted to try ThirteenAG's widescreen fix with AA but I also wanted to use camhack, hopefully the next stunt video would be with it, will find ways :D

TELL ME THE SECRETS
And yes, like I said I'm doing a tutorial so expect that to happen in a few weeks or months :D

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 05:39:21 AM »
Your Dolly Zoom effects are amazing! Do you do them in Vegas? I‘m hyped for your tutorial. Your review videos were always so funny  :D enjoyed them alot. Great video man, a little bit short but nice! I gotta rewatch the original, because I never saw it I think. This new year starts with so much stunt videos, the activity is going up.  :wub: Keep them comments coming guyss!

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 06:21:35 AM »
Nice vid Ezraph! Very enjoyable edit from you as always  :jajaja: , good job!

Offline Theonly_0ne

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 03:45:17 AM »
Your boost in VC looked extremely clean and stylish. Great job!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2021, 12:17:58 PM »
weird decision on making remake of it, but i guess you have some kind of feelings to this video and at least you got fun doing this, i hope
all i can say i very enjoyed cinematics and colours, good job on editing and recording. dislikers are stupid, gtfo

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2021, 09:49:13 PM »
Just plain groovy. I'm liking this trend (it may be a trend, or I could be wrong) of remaking older vids. It's wonderfully nostalgic and makes me want to do a remake of a classic myself - inspiration always wins points. Reviewing a vid that's a remake of an existing vid is tough, however. I don't exactly recall the first version and can't locate it anywhere (although did stumble across an SFH remake of Apparition - neat), but a remake kinda speaks for itself so I'm assuming the stunts are those that appear in the original.

Tall and the short of it is - I liked the vid. The stunts are slick and most are nice and simple, and that's pretty much the way I like stunts at this point - nice and simple. Editing was nice and the colours really popped...maybe a little too much. Also, the end credits just made me want to watch Enemy again - so that's always good.

Nice job to all involved. Keep your eyes out for my remake of your remake because you guys remade a make of something...uh...I don't even remember where this was going. I'm going to watch Enemy.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2021, 09:20:40 PM »
Just plain groovy. I'm liking this trend (it may be a trend, or I could be wrong) of remaking older vids. It's wonderfully nostalgic and makes me want to do a remake of a classic myself - inspiration always wins points. Reviewing a vid that's a remake of an existing vid is tough, however. I don't exactly recall the first version and can't locate it anywhere (although did stumble across an SFH remake of Apparition - neat), but a remake kinda speaks for itself so I'm assuming the stunts are those that appear in the original.

Tall and the short of it is - I liked the vid. The stunts are slick and most are nice and simple, and that's pretty much the way I like stunts at this point - nice and simple. Editing was nice and the colours really popped...maybe a little too much. Also, the end credits just made me want to watch Enemy again - so that's always good.

Nice job to all involved. Keep your eyes out for my remake of your remake because you guys remade a make of something...uh...I don't even remember where this was going. I'm going to watch Enemy.

I'm late replying to this but yeah go ahead and remake my remake I guess HAHAHAHAHA
and yes obviously it's a remake and in this case all but 1 are landed by me. :)

I'm just gonna say thanks for the comments everybody. I'm typing this on my phone right now and I have discord on my phone as well. I'm planning to remake more classics in the future but right now I'm waiting for the house to complete it's overhaul and I'll make a video on that after that's done :)

Also Silw, your question will be answered in that tutorial I promised myself with that I'm gonna make ;)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2021, 03:41:30 PM »
bruh hold up... why did i never see this?? WHY DIDN'T YOU PM ME lmaoo i've been quite off GTAS since early 2020 up until a few weeks ago when i started to log in a bit more often, sorry i totally missed this :(

gotta say i was shocked to see this, never thought i'd see a remake of one of our first crew vids (and one of my favourites ofc) but this was such a nice surprise, the editing is amazing as fuck (i knew you've gotten this good, but idk why i just never left comments before lol)
but for real, as tallanominal said, a very touching tribute for us :wub: good shit bro! i'm gonna send this vid to the other guys because clearly none of us saw it hahaha

btw don't worry about cooper's p2b at the fire station, we all know it is a bitch to reland :P

(although did stumble across an SFH remake of Apparition - neat)
yes sir, we also tried to remake velocity but nitzkit bsm was just impossible haha (check out the topic if you wanna cringe hard at our 12 year old selves https://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=51301.0)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal