Author Topic: SUGGESTION  (Read 1649 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
SUGGESTION
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
There should be a topic where the community informs the judges about a submitted stunt being old with video links proof and stuff. After all, that's an important factor from the judge's point of view.

Aaaaand also, Sweet, I know you got alot of pms now cause of that collab so I'm gonna quote what I've PM'd you just to be sure.

"You should announce now how the rules of the league system work. Direct elimination from the start, world cup system, or something else."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 01:52:09 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: SUGGESTION
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »
great suggestion! MMM the best

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »
fuck I already announced the rules in that first topic, no elimination at all unless none of your team submits

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »
Yeah that seems like a overall fair idea, the ones who noshowed now can't be trusted later on in the league, so it's best to cut them off. I mean c'mon, a week deadline for 3 stunts  <_<

Anyway, I have a suggestion of making a "standings" topic... would make it clear who's where at any time (if this will still be a league system - example):

1. Blah Blah - 1 W 0 L - 9 pts
2. Bleh bleh - 0 W 1 L - 6 pts

(one point would equal one vote on one challenge by one judge - if two teams would have the same number of wins, then you'd compare them with their points - also I suggest that you give half of the total possible points (7.5) to teams who won by no-show.)

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:04:39 PM »
When we did a mini-GLS league to try out the idea of points I made a simple image to change everything. Its much easier than lining up text w/e. Perhaps we should mock up one for this?

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 03:10:52 PM »
sounds like a good idea
+ we also gotta fix the problem - an odd number of (13) teams available after the end of this round (since Aggro Atzen, Titten Trio and Sexual Bananas no-showed). It would either require adding one of those teams again (in which case I'd suggest titten since they seemed to work the most out of those 3 - or at least that's what I heard on msn), or removing one of the remainings (in which case I'd suggest drunked cows since their entry had only 2/3 challs done).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal