Author Topic: [MTS] Nitzkit  (Read 4994 times)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
[MTS] Nitzkit
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:22:58 AM »
Nitzkit

How do you feel about the evolution of stunting? Do you like the direction it is going and what do you think should happen that will make stunting better and more fun for everyone. I know RADs is a big controversy with some people but what is your viewpoint on it, you've used it several times. What kinds of stunts do you prefer seeing in stunt videos and what do you think about that FBI bump method by Plethzorb? (Torque)

A lot of questions Torque xD... (Well by evolution I hope you mean the new methods everyone is using) Change can be good and bad, so far I think there has been more good than bad IMO, since the old days of just krail and corks and finding some natural way up to a roof or some ground to rail grinds to what stunting is now, where you see people doing BSMs or PSMs or CSM to roofs or rails or very long combos which just look great in videos. The RAD method in my opinion is a good thing, but I would only use it after just getting tired or trying a stunt with out it.
My favorite stunt to see in stunt videos are extremely high p2bs (some people would just grinch at p2bs) but I love getting high up on a roof, well it doesnt necessarily has to be a P2b, but just getting on a high roof by whatever method. I personally don't really enjoy grinds, even though I can do grinds I've only found a few that were enjoyable to perform. And Pleth's FBI method rocks!

You have been an idol to many young stunters but was who did you look up to when you had just starting to get into the groove? (Spoof)

well when I started there weren't a lot of people around, to be honest I had not even seen an aMpT video when I already had a video posted in PlanetGTA.com...out of the members there I only contacted kaneda about maybe doing stunt vids together along with Darkness ofcourse.

If you had to chose one person to collab with for you very last stunt video who would it be and why? (Brainkiller)

Thats a hard choice.... I'd pick one of the following...

Kaneda
Samurai
WEREWOLF
Darkness
Daffy
Barney

In what ways do you feel your stunting is weak or deficient? And out of those ways what would you improve and why? (kr3mlin)

Oh man, I suck when it comes to sanchez grinds...I can do double bumps or stuff like that on them but grinds are tough as shit. As I learned when I went against Daffy in the GTASL.

If you could add another element to GTA: Vice City (such as a new vehicle, new type of gameplay, new map, new function, new ability, etc) what would it be? (Dannye)

As far as Gameplay is concerned I'd add swimming and climbing to Tommy.
As far as stunting is concerned I'd add more planes to VC and nitro to cars xD

What are your expectations for San Vice (Vice Andreas)? Do you think (or hope) it'll become as popular as the LC mod? (Turtle Dick)

I know that if this mod were to actually get finished it would have a huge impact on stunting, stunting could survive on SV/VA for another 5 years.

Recently you have really been into modding (Reality Mod, Nitz Island, Vice Andreas etc.) and have said you've stopped stunting. First of all, have you really stopped stunting, and second, are you replacing stunting with modding as a hobby? (bj070893)

I didn't quite stopped stunting, but I did slowed down a lot cause of college and work. When it comes to modding I only do it when I either find something new or when I do some sort of intro.

If you could set up the ultimate dream collab with the best stunters, what kind of stunts would it feature and who would participate (for example, an all taxi collab, or an all grind collab, one that focuses on one type of stunt)? (NoAPOlogies)

The best stunters in my eyes are.... (don't hate me if I didnt mention you, I put a lot of thought into this question)

Kaneda
Barney
Samurai
WEREWOLF
Daffy
ZeroX
Nagual
Neo Anderson
Dannye
(this next people are the people who are working their way up)
Torque
Eddeman
Aries
Brainkiller

This would be an all "natural terrain" video... would be amazing

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:30:03 AM »
Nice !

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:34:54 AM »
Nice one. I kinda missed some more TMS members in that last list though.  
...still it would be more than awesome to see a vid with the best of those stunters.

Just one question, how is the next interviewed person chosen? Is it Nitz or Xtramus who choose?

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »
Cool interview, very interesting to read. Thanks for picking and answering my question.

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:53 AM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Just one question, how is the next interviewed person chosen? Is it Nitz or Xtramus who choose?

me  

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:40:01 AM »
Good read.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 10:03:34 AM »
If you could set up the ultimate dream collab with the best stunters, what kind of stunts would it feature and who would participate (for example, an all taxi collab, or an all grind collab, one that focuses on one type of stunt)? (NoAPOlogies)

The best stunters in my eyes are.... (don't hate me if I didnt mention you, I put a lot of thought into this question)

Kaneda
Barney
Samurai
WEREWOLF
Daffy
ZeroX
Nagual
Neo Anderson
Dannye
(this next people are the people who are working their way up)
Torque
Eddeman
Aries
Brainkiller

This would be an all "natural terrain" video... would be amazing

All of the ATS team then....

Nice Interview and i did actually learn alot about nitz.

Offline Gabe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 11:12:25 AM »
Nice and clear.
Awaitnig for SV/VA mod.

I have a question if you don't mind: have you ever felt you wanna quit, stop stunting forever?

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 11:23:45 AM »
uh pick me, pick me!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 11:23:59 AM »
Niice!

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 01:54:40 PM »
Nice interview guys. Really wish more of these would get done. I enjoyed when MA did em. Suggestion? Maybe a whole crew interview? Even better yet would be an audio one.  

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
REALLY good job Xtramus and Nitzkit! Enjoyed reading it all.

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
Whole crew would be fun

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 02:05:30 PM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
Nice interview guys. Really wish more of these would get done. I enjoyed when MA did em. Suggestion? Maybe a whole crew interview? Even better yet would be an audio one.  

nice interview, but I didn't a few things...

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[MTS] Nitzkit
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
1st. You only answered half my question
2nd. You didn't include yourself in the dream collab  wha da

Awesome interview, I enjoyed reading through it

*raises glass*

To Nitzkit  our favourite alien veteran stunter!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:11:43 PM by Brainkiller »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal