Author Topic: Best of Bart  (Read 11969 times)

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
Re: Best of Bart
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 04:15:23 AM »
Amazing movie man. Impressive collection, many sick infernus stunts, cool looking and well made grinds precisions and grabs. Enjoyed every single stunt in this vid. Simple and good editing Tracker. ^^

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 04:22:17 AM »
Alberto my sonny! That was a decent collection of stunts you've got there and to be honest I didn't remember you landed so many goodies. :euro:
I still think that Monster truck grab is too underrated. Stunting wise this video had a good variety. Editing was okay, but I didn't like the songs at all.

Can't be arsed to type anything more than this actually, but I might download the video later and comment again. :P

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 05:53:56 AM »
 I was shocked by your stunts Bart! :ajaja: especially that grind2stoppie2drop onto the train2grind, that's really a nice shot! of course many many many of others are fuckin awesome. Also love the ramp2bump2bump2roof and some of the long distance wallrides. Just, what a meaningful video! maybe this will be the best solo of 2015 ;) 

Editing: clean and owned a cold atmosphere, really enjoyed it :happy:

AMAZING and EXCELLENT!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:02:22 AM by J.Mario »

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 07:34:46 AM »
Thanks for the positive comments guys, it really means a lot to me! :happy:

Oh and it wasn't clear after reading your post, are you going to stop stunting or is it just the start of a new era? :)
Well, I'm sure I will no longer stunt in SA. However, I have bought V and I think I will try stunting there, but definitely not in the near future because I'm kinda busy nowadays.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
Awesome video. I think that i will download it, edit is simple and ok, good muisc imo. The stunts are pretty well.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 01:15:58 PM »
that is one impressive collection of stunts, unbelievable. also props for the neat editing.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 01:26:43 PM »
You are one of the few stunters along with Grescha and some few others, that shocked the community since your first videos. Always bringing some cool and different to the scene. I'm glad i had the opportunity to share the same space with you in some SSU videos.

See ya around mate. Good job.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 01:29:53 PM »
veľmi pekné stunty bartík, díky moc za special thanks... potešilo ma to :wub:

Awesome video... smooth and enjoyable!

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »
Páčilo sa mi video, velmi dobre stunty a fajny edit! Ďakujem za spešl tenx, potěšilo ma to fakt som rad že si si na mě konečně vzpoměl :wub: máš fakt užasny styl, mohol bysom to kukať každy deň, dobra práca bartik!

ENG: Nice!

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 03:11:50 PM »
I always knew you had that little special touch.

Great video  :wub:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »
Fantastic video! You've always been one of a kind and it's a too bad you never got to join WH because I really wanted you there with us.

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2015, 01:24:45 AM »
I must confess that I was myself initially rather sceptical of this idea with video. Now i got some props, I'm pure happy, thanks!  ;D

Project was masterful, enjoyed very hard  :P

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2015, 02:34:11 AM »
To be honest it looked like you ran out of ideas PARTIALLY but overall it was smooth and great looking. It isn't lacking anything.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
Really solid video mate, it was good to see the collection of your stunts. You have landed a lot of creative stuff, had mindlowing ideas and also invented a method I guess?  :P Your run in SASL12 was something nobody expected, you kept improving as the league progressed. I gotta say I was waiting for that "legendary" grind2train2grind stunt, somehow that is the most memorable for me. After the league you found your place in SSU and kept surpising us, and then in the last video you showed some amazing skill with infernus, too, absolutely liked those stunts. I get used to your style and started to like it after a time, it's so good that you could always think out of the box.
Also thanks for the special mention, I really did not expect it after how our friendship started off. But I guess we made up after some time so it's all good. You are one of a kind from every aspect, so thanks for this video!  ;)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2015, 09:04:21 AM »
You're one of the friendliest and humblest guys I've met here, was always a good time to talk with ya on skype. P90 rush banana nevr forget  :ajaja:

I have a hard time understanding how much purely sick stuff you've done past the few years. If I had to pick 3 all time favorite stunts from you, which have really just burned into my subconscious, it would have to be the infernus double grind in LV, starting at 0:29. Bullet stunt at 1:40 where you did a recoil bump and the finisher of course.

Tracker did a wonderful job once again. Fitting song choices aswell, well done.
Overall it couldn't really be better. Perfect video. 10 out of 10 guys.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal