Author Topic: SHELLSHOCKED  (Read 22116 times)

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
Re: SHELLSHOCKED
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2011, 06:46:58 AM »
Speechless, but still I'm gonna make a comment!
First of all, you did something no one has done before, and you couldn't do it better! That was really, really intense.
The cam angles were the best, and all the effort you putted into this speaks for itself. What makes you even more great is that you worked every detail of the video, and fucking propz for that! (you even add your own sound fx, so you could work more on the editing!!!) There were a few other details that made me say: "Now seriously, Beat is the negro :ajaja::lol:

Jokes apart and final statement:  :wub:
Oh, and the quote on the beginning says everything  :ajaja:

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2011, 07:47:58 AM »
nice stunts and color corrector but i lost about 3stunts, so i wont say anything more, bye
Need a tissue pretty boy ?

Enjoyed each version in it's own way, Beat's one was impressive and as a cinema lover I enjoyed having sweet camera angles for instance. That was different, and that's why it generates so much passion but I can say I've been impressed a lot by the amount of work and efforts put in the making which is rare on amateur productions !

As for Dak's one, some bons gros stunts de porcs mon gars haha  :euro:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:42:44 PM by Darkyy »

Offline Markix

• U MAD ? :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2011, 08:18:51 AM »
AWESOME color correction gj beat , stunts are nice  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2011, 08:49:39 AM »
IV stunting is like halfgravity SA :L

and how is that finisher any better than those others big airs? :hmm:

Offline Beyond

• Philosophical Function
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2011, 11:34:16 AM »
Pretty nice and I liked the combination of colours because they fitted well, grinds were smoothly done moreover an enjoyable piece of theater.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2011, 12:55:43 PM »
Damn GTA 4 looks badass.

A solid production? Definitely some great cinematic moments, and I'm guessing some really nice stunts. I really liked the landing on the horses. Alot of nice ideas executed well working in tandem with the music and has given me a few seeds for some new editing ideas. Lots of cuts, but well placed. and when they well placed, it doesn't take me out of the immersion/ make me go ahh my fuckin eyes are bleeding. For me I think that takes skill.

Initially I didn't feel that it was cohesive but interesting. And trying to tie in "Shell Shocked" only diluted my thoughts more. Was this a man trying to deal with Post traumatic stress disorder by putting it all on the line with stunts?  :hmm:

Then I viewed it kind of like a Motorcycle product showcase video showing vignettes of different places the "bikes" could take you...promotions for PCJ series  :P. Like the guy with the 4 bikes...was like umm okay, but within this other context it was.....the "product goods" shot lol. Choose your  ride.

Anyways, I can tell it was alot of effort and care into it so kudos on that.  I can always tell you're trying to up your own production quality so respect on that front.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:03:32 PM by Samurai »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2011, 01:59:54 PM »
The meaning of the video is very dynamic so its left for you to choose what it means, and its connected together. One thing thats certain is that the content is viewed through a platform called the CINEMATIC-i THEATER 1.0, and its "signature" or "unique look" is the content being streamed through those spinning diamond shapes. Its not a perfect platform so it happen to glitch so thats there too.

I'm very glad someone tried to make something out of whats happening besides the stunts, because there is something that you can figure out eventually :P

And just for the record there will be CINEMATIC-i THEATER 2.0 because its actually not restricted to SHELLSHOCKED, but more like something I'm planning to improve. I'm taking whats good about 1.0 and improving it in 2.0, it's fictionally a platform, but in reality its an idea that gets improved over time.

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2011, 02:50:21 PM »
maybe it's not good for "stunter" but it's definitely masterpiece.

damn. I can write only some shit texts because of my bad english -_-;

anyway, good job. I don't care about showing stunt, it's great video.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
Had some clearer and closer look on the stunts and just noticed that two of the three Slayer's guest stunts were nitro-on. :P

He had it turned on but didn't actually activate it, that's why you see the sparks out the back :ninja:

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
After watch this,i really fucking want edit a IV video :jajaja: maybe do it on 2012 :P

yea,BeaT's editing always fking amazing :wub:
really love this video even if i can't see Dak's stunts clearly :P
but yea,Dak have been upoladed his verison so now i can watch the stunts in Dak's verison,and enjoy the hollywood edit in BeaT's verison. ;D
and i really love Dak's grinds and bump2prec(horse)  :wub:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »
If anyone talked to me during the production of this video then I promised to release a shit-ton of deleted content after the main release.

So now I think its time that I show everyone the deleted intro.
It got deleted because it makes absolutely no sense as you can see., also the tracks were old and the overall editing wasn't what I really planned to do.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:07:33 PM by Beat »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2011, 12:53:51 AM »
cant see the stunts :( but as it was not for the stunts i enjoyed it a lot... had a good movie feeling

but the stunts should see little better but great job on this one!

6/10 as a stunt vid
9.5/10 as a editing project

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2011, 02:23:01 AM »
Wow that deleted scene was pretty awesome

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2011, 02:53:38 AM »
The editing was ok, not suitable for a stunting video though. I couldn't see most of the stunts properly thanks to the angles.
:ajaja:
On the upside the editing was enjoyable and i really liked the soundtrack.
Stuntwise (from the ones i can make out) they are awesome.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2011, 04:52:57 AM »
That was a really great. You promised something different and here it is , you did it. As a cinematic movie it looked really professional and enjoyable. As a stunting video not so much but i understood the essence of this video and i enjoyed it. Soundtrack was amazing too , your taste is fantastic.

About the stunts , they were really good Dak. The grinds were my favorites and they surprised me alot... I think they are the best i've ever saw on IV.

Great to see a IV stunt by ShadowSniper too. He promise to release his videos and never do , so it's great to see a guest stunt by him here and there sometimes.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:54:28 AM by Plani »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal