Author Topic: Legend - Polarized  (Read 4509 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Re: Legend - Polarized
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2020, 05:38:44 AM »
Pretty sure you cannot stuck a Turismo like that. Although it is possible to do it with a ZR-350, even on the telephone poles. I tried to no avail so if you know something we do not know please share.

Other than that it was an excellent video. I really liked the grind combos and the infernus stunts. The finisher is huge and I know everyone has tried that sometime or another.

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2020, 07:13:13 AM »
Okay, let's talk about the tsm stunts. Basically, what I did is saved the second location in front of objects(pole, phone station) then loaded the position, the car stucked immediately and then I left the car. Tbh I didn't really know how to do this stuck method thing. I thought it will be okay, but I can see this is not acceptable, so I won't do it anymore. Anyways, Reynolds or anyone could you explain how to do it naturally? I wanna learn it :hmm:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2020, 08:00:37 AM »
Okay, let's talk about the tsm stunts. Basically, what I did is saved the second location in front of objects(pole, phone station) then loaded the position, the car stucked immediately and then I left the car. Tbh I didn't really know how to do this stuck method thing. I thought it will be okay, but I can see this is not acceptable, so I won't do it anymore. Anyways, Reynolds or anyone could you explain how to do it naturally? I wanna learn it :hmm:

yea right! especially that stuck method used in the trio of your reynolds with arti and blade

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2020, 02:44:13 AM »
Very impressive video man!

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 09:19:20 AM »
That finisher is amazing, I think a lot of us had that as a spot, good job on landing that!

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 12:16:42 AM »
Thank you guys for the feedbacks once again! :happy:

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
Great video, I even lost one spot tho ^^
Good mix of big and tech stunts. Well played!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 02:03:53 PM »
This video was full of surprises, better and better stunts were coming one after another. It would be hard to point out the standouts as I really really liked the majority of the stunts. The grindcombos were often located at very overused places but yet I somehow felt you are doing something distinctive, not to mention those spots were executed perfectly. Also, the infy stunts were great as well, the finisher kinda shocked me, didn't see that one coming! I myself tried that spot as well, that bb is so annoying there, plus the angle, plus if you somehow manage to reach the roof you still can overshoot it as you almost fell off on the other side. Tight spot that requires perfect angle. I admire you for the variety of stunts and also for the variety within a single stunt. That classic bump2parking lot was one of my favs, I was kinda sad to see the lower level landed until you went on and landed that sign afterwards, brilliant. And to my pleasure you also landed the top part, thank you. The crane landing stunt was so smooth as well. And about the stuck stunts, it was kinda unorthodox but I loved both of them as you landed something decent, I personally don't mind how you got those turismos there.
You have been improving for some time now and this video really is the culmination of your career so far. Hoping to see more and even better stuff from you!

Jó voltál  :D

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2020, 02:41:13 PM »
Watched it because of Polaris, wasn't dissapointed at all.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 11:19:17 AM »
Gotta admit, this was the best solo I've seen in a few years. Great effort, I don't understand how you get the motivation to spend so much time landing legendary spots like that. Love it!

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 06:35:03 AM »
Stellar work man.

I personally lost the stunt on 0.41. The double bump on 0.58 was possible with triple grind. Jomras guest stunt was unfortunately old by Tomiboy. Well, 3.07 was possible natural idk why you tried that with packer :(.  The Stuck methodes were cool, but just not my thing.

Nevertheless you did a great job on the grind combos and Infernus stunts. The finisher was probably a spot everyone tried, but never managed to land. I admire your dedication on that spot  :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal