Author Topic: Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND  (Read 6665 times)

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »
so guys, you blame boxXx for having a better pc or what? everybody is allowed to post their challenge and their attempts on this topic...

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 07:42:31 AM »
I actually do  
you can hate me more now

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 07:44:27 AM »
Quote from: Kukiel
I just wonder.. so limbo you did yesterday wasn't 60 but 110 fps?
No that was 60, reinstalled normal graphics coz I was recording some stunts.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 07:45:38 AM »
if I buy a new pc and I will get 300fps I'm not allowed to stunt anymore or what?    you should think before posting, and no, I don't hate ya, you're cooler than others, you just have an obsession for fps  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:46:39 AM by GangstaG »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 07:49:21 AM »
this is excactly why SA sucks..... FL off shit

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 07:53:45 AM »
That's fuckin true fighter.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:54:01 AM by Kukiel »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
It doesn't suck, at least because of that. Everyone can have FPS their PC allows to have, if someone is bitching about it they're probably just jealous because their PC's suck.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »
Quote from: Mythic
It doesn't suck, at least because of that. Everyone can have FPS their PC allows to have, if someone is bitching about it they're probably just jealous because their PC's suck.
Quoted for the indisputable truth.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 04:43:21 PM »
Big stunts in SA suck. Creative, technical stunts don't. But truesay FL off has kinda ruined SA stunting for some.

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 06:54:19 AM »
An interesting remark I just tought of: During the history of Vice City stunting, some people used FL-off and got heights over everyone else. Then, it started being tought of as ALMOST modding. Now, history repeats itself, only this time something different must have happened, since FL-off ISN'T considered anything NEAR the VC fl-off. Makes you think, doesn't it?  

Offline Sucker

• View Profile
    • http://
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 08:00:09 AM »
I think this is impossible. Because you cannot jump toward to the top of the crane if you bump on the fence. Height and distance is enough, but the angle is not.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:05:10 AM by Sucker »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 08:09:29 AM »
Quote from: Ostits
An interesting remark I just tought of: During the history of Vice City stunting, some people used FL-off and got heights over everyone else. Then, it started being tought of as ALMOST modding. Now, history repeats itself, only this time something different must have happened, since FL-off ISN'T considered anything NEAR the VC fl-off. Makes you think, doesn't it?  
SA's replays doesn't look as floaty and airy as VC's with FL-off, near any stunt landed in VC without Framelimiter looks modded.

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 10:29:08 AM »
SA's replays doesn't look as floaty and airy as VC's with FL-off, near any stunt landed in VC without Framelimiter looks modded.
Yes, I guess that explains it. Because in SA it doesn't look modded, whereas in VC it does, that's why SA FL-off is roaming. Still, the effects are pretty much the same. Do we agree?

Offline Kasha666

• View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »
OMG Very hard

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Top of ZE crane ZE 2ND
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »
Yes, I guess that explains it. Because in SA it doesn't look modded, whereas in VC it does, that's why SA FL-off is roaming. Still, the effects are pretty much the same. Do we agree?
With VC you can still land 200ft p2bs with FL On, in SA you can't. People want big stunts, not loads of 70ft bumps.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal