Author Topic: GTASL3 - Region 3 - Round 1 - Daffy vs. KingJad  (Read 9914 times)

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL3 - Region 3 - Round 1 - Daffy vs. KingJad
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2007, 03:56:47 PM »
I will

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »
Thanks for clearing it up Dannye. I need to dig a hole to the other side of the world and thank you properly one time

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2007, 11:30:10 PM »
May the better stunt lose.......

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »
God damnit i'm not the patient guy and i know some people might have waited longer... BUT FFS SERIOUSLY I CAN'T STOP THINKING OFF THIS SO COULD YOU JUDGES CAST YOUR VOTES SOON?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 07:58:57 AM »
We don't know that for sure... i can't stand waiting for stuff like this

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 08:09:09 AM »
Haha stop trying to make them feel sorry for you so they'll vote for you, i don't them to base their vote on whoever cries most

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »
Quote from: Daffy
God damnit i'm not the patient guy and i know some people might have waited longer... BUT FFS SERIOUSLY I CAN'T STOP THINKING OFF THIS SO COULD YOU JUDGES CAST YOUR VOTES SOON?

Well, it's now February of next year (going by your post) and we STILL don't know who won
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:36:38 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »
I got some time on my hands today.
You wont have to wait much longer (although it is funny making you wait  ).

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
I'm no bothered Dannye - I'm either gonna cause the upset of the entire tournament or lose to the 'stunter of the year'. At least it won't be a complete walkover from Daff as it's already 1-1 so I'm already happy.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »
Kingjad: Firstly, I know thats a hard stunt, I beleive I have tried it myself in the past to no avail, so congrads on managing to pull it off perfectly. By perfectly I mean: getting the right bump (which, as NoAP said, is hard at that angle), getting the little wallie up, some nice air-time (in regards to bike movement while in the air), and also landing up on that roof. A nice recreation of a tough older stunt. Did riding around in circles at the start give you special powers or someting, if it did, let me in on the action

Daffy: Another hard looking stunt. Clearly the runnup would have been a bitch: the curb, the shortness, and the sharp turn it required. This was another stunt that had the perfect bump: looked good, gave you some sweet height, nice direction change, and even some nice spin. All that and you had a nice landing on a small, and high, spot.

My Vote: Would it be too much to ask to get a match that is easy to judge or what, lol. Both were fantastic natural bumps which I am sure were hard to do and yet they were executed perfectly. Both were old with a touch of newness to them. So... which to choose... Daffy, but a nose, a nose I cant even picture and find hard to explain. Sorry Kingjad, you put up a great fight, and good luck with your future matches where you hopefully wont be up against the (as you said) best stunter of the year. Sorry also that I couldnt explain very well why I chose Daffy's stunt, there was just something about it ya know.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 03:51:35 PM »
Quote from: Dannye
Kingjad: Firstly, I know thats a hard stunt, I beleive I have tried it myself in the past to no avail, so congrads on managing to pull it off perfectly. By perfectly I mean: getting the right bump (which, as NoAP said, is hard at that angle), getting the little wallie up, some nice air-time (in regards to bike movement while in the air), and also landing up on that roof. A nice recreation of a tough older stunt. Did riding around in circles at the start give you special powers or someting, if it did, let me in on the action

I was actually on phone at the time - not wishing to pause I just went in circles. In total I nailed the stunt on the 4th try. I never got to realise how hard it was until I talked to guys like Neo  so I was pretty fortunate. The circles thing is cool though, kinda relaxes ya too. Maybe a stunters' aid as well as your MAIN.SCM, as a technique  now I've taken that too far.

So Daffy only needs one more judge to pick him to win then. No hard feelings Dannye, you picked what you thought was the best and goodness knows I can't decide what you should like more than something else. That reminds me, have you bought a deep fried mars bar yet? kaneda says they sell them down under but he doesn't get them since he's afraid of them or something

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »
I'm still scared too  I think they still sell 'em at my local fish and chips shop.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »
Get one then, you don't know what you're missing - Scottish invention, and we invented GTA, television, telephone and all that useful shit. You can trust the Scots

Anyways - who is left to vote?

EDIT: I looked at last page - Ostits and Eddeman. Tell them to get their bahookies over here!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 04:13:01 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2007, 10:35:47 AM »
Its a toughie, but heres my vote:

Kingjad: Well what have I got to say, when I first saw this stunt back in Aetas I was like: DAMN, best natural bump in VC yet! When I see yours I still feel the same way, it is a great bump and all, and you managed to put a twist on it. Really good stunt, you had to have a lucky day landing it on 4th attempt.

Daffy: This was great too. If anything, I wish I could find a stunt like this, a ramp2bump and land on a precision landing in SA. Its hard to describe a stunt like this, but its like the sugar that hits the edge of the tongue. (hey, I said it was hard to describe)

My Vote: Daffy. But to fill in with the other judges, by a nose. And not just any nose, by Michael Jacksons nose. Now you should have a picture of what I tought about this match.

(Sugar that hits the tongue? What am I thinking...)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2007, 10:39:56 AM »
Well done Daffy, good luck in the rest of the GTASL.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal