Author Topic: The AMAZING Stuntman 4  (Read 7555 times)

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The AMAZING Stuntman 4
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »
GTA 4 - The AMAZING Stuntman 4

Amazing video by css172, he's star. I love it..

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
Re: The AMAZING Stuntman 4
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 09:41:10 AM »
yeh I saw him time ago
he kicks ass

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »
k, can he do ANYTHING else than bumping?

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 11:13:19 AM »
his videos were the first IV videos i´ve ever watched
 :wub:

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
Someone lock this topic, this guy is a fucking disgrace to stunting.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 01:27:12 PM »
Someone lock this topic, this guy is a fucking disgrace to stunting.

Why?

Thought it was quite enjoyable. Don't know about the 3 car rule but I liked alot of the stuff. But also GTA4 looks beautiful imo.

Man, I wish it had VC physics.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
He mods like crazy and everyone blindly offers to suck his cock. Only the experienced IV stunters around seem to understand what's going on, the rest don't have a clue and have no idea what stunting is about. It's not about editing your handlings, or about speedhacking to land the highest buildings, or about creating artificial bumps all over the place. Everyone can place a car next to a wall and bump it which is what 99% of css' stunts consist of.
Look at Slayer, SS and Raek. What they do is called stunting. What this guy does is he's turning IV stunting into nothing but selfmade bumps and a giant modfest. He's bad influence, and he's going to corrupt people's view on IV stunting forever.

And I've actually talked to him via pm, turns out he's got this huge ego and will tell you to go fuck yourself if you say anything negative about his stunts. Seriously, ask anyone.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 02:13:08 PM »
I don't even think you can use a secondary vehicle unless someone sits in there, it needs to be saved to prevent it from disappearing.

The worst thing about 3 vehicles is that it looks lame, I mean he basically builds a ramp out of 2 vehicles, and the whole video was filled of them.

I couldn't say if he modded his handling, he doesn't seem to get super heights so I guess it's original :P

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
I couldn't say if he modded his handling, he doesn't seem to get super heights so I guess it's original :P
Watch his other videos.

And look at his speed.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »
He mods like crazy and everyone blindly offers to suck his cock. Only the experienced IV stunters around seem to understand what's going on, the rest don't have a clue and have no idea what stunting is about. It's not about editing your handlings, or about speedhacking to land the highest buildings, or about creating artificial bumps all over the place. Everyone can place a car next to a wall and bump it which is what 99% of css' stunts consist of.
Look at Slayer, SS and Raek. What they do is called stunting. What this guy does is he's turning IV stunting into nothing but selfmade bumps and a giant modfest. He's bad influence, and he's going to corrupt people's view on IV stunting forever.

And I've actually talked to him via pm, turns out he's got this huge ego and will tell you to go fuck yourself if you say anything negative about his stunts. Seriously, ask anyone.

gotcha.

He can go eat a squirrel turd then.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 02:38:35 PM »
Watch his other videos.

And look at his speed.

People who never played IV on the computer and dont know what the limits or methods etc in IV stunting are wont see the mods he does and the selfmade bumps D:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
I'll go ahead and disagree with Noah here. For me at least when I just started IV it seemed modded to me (but I only knew a bit about IV back then), and I think Slayer thought the same as well, but we watched his videos again a few months ago and he's pretty clean to be honest, doesn't seem like he's modding :P. If it's just a question of whether his stunts are possible... I think you're gonna be surprised soon, this video only scratches the surface ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 04:22:59 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »
Wow SS really? This guy is everything that's wrong with stunting. And yes, he mods.

Offline rapinaBanche

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »
I quote SS

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »
Wow SS really? This guy is everything that's wrong with stunting. And yes, he mods.

I feel like the knight in shining armour lmao :P, he's really not modding in this video, I can 100% guarantee that. Unless he slowed down the replays or some shit, but I don't see why he would :P. You've seen stuff from me and Slayer, all the stuff in here is 'possible' at the least, as you know. I don't see why it looks modded personally. But yeah one thing I would say is there's a lot more to IV than just doing tankbumps like in this video, grinds are amazing and we've came up with some really cool methods and things. You should see the video this month most likely, I've just got to get feedback on my hydra video beta from Duk and Viper then I can upload that and start editing ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 04:33:17 PM by Shadowsniper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal