Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16821 times)

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 09:04:55 PM »
In contrary to all the comments that say its "modding", I can say it is just genius. This is what really unleashes the 100% potential of stunting and shows what is possible and what not. AllBeast said he spent over 100 hours on some stunts (with his method), but imagine landing the same stunts without it. Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people? I personally wouldnt even start trying such stunts as seen in his solo (because thats how much hours I think it would take without his method for the average veteran stuner) - this is what makes his work so genius and entertaining. I mentioned this in another post but I will say it again, throughout the years he really did a lot for the community, including new maps, GTA repacks, HD VC etc. etc. even though his "beasty" nature this method is one of those useful things he did for GTAStunting.
I can agree that when using this method, it should be mentioned in credits/outro of the video, but in no way it should be classified as modding. The same guys that say its modding were probably also raging that RAD's method was also modding back in the days. You know how everything new is looked down and neglected - like the Earth being a sphere and revolving around the sun back in the dark ages and many more examples. Same thing with this method. Its just our human nature to stay in our safe zones, everything new to us is "unsafe", "alien" and "scary".  :ajaja:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 11:33:23 PM »
In contrary to all the comments that say its "modding", I can say it is just genius. This is what really unleashes the 100% potential of stunting and shows what is possible and what not.
It's not 'modding', but it's also not 'legit'. You will not see a TAS speedrun get accepted as a normal speedrun.  Can they be entertaining, absolutely. But the separation needs to be clear.

I can agree that when using this method, it should be mentioned in credits/outro of the video, but in no way it should be classified as modding. The same guys that say its modding were probably also raging that RAD's method was also modding back in the days. You know how everything new is looked down and neglected - like the Earth being a sphere and revolving around the sun back in the dark ages and many more examples. Same thing with this method. Its just our human nature to stay in our safe zones, everything new to us is "unsafe", "alien" and "scary".  :ajaja:
This is so dumb. No one is 'scared' of the method, I think most people, me included, want to play around with this. However I don't think you should ever mix this into a normal video. TAS is meant to showcase the limits and push what is practically possible, but by mixing it into a video with normal clips, you're being dishonest. Even if you put it in the outro, because it will be shown under false pretense, and many people won't even watch the outro. Like others have said, this needs it's own section and/or preferably every video title using this should be labeled [TAS]. This is the only way this isn't gonna get out of hand,

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 11:39:39 PM »
In contrary to all the comments that say its "modding", I can say it is just genius. This is what really unleashes the 100% potential of stunting and shows what is possible and what not.
It's not 'modding', but it's also not 'legit'. You will not see a TAS speedrun get accepted as a normal speedrun.  Can they be entertaining, absolutely. But the separation needs to be clear.

This is so dumb. No one is 'scared' of the method, I think most people, me included, want to play around with this. However I don't think you should ever mix this into a normal video. TAS is meant to showcase the limits and push what is practically possible, but by mixing it into a video with normal clips, you're being dishonest. Even if you put it in the outro, because it will be shown under false pretense, and many people won't even watch the outro. Like others have said, this needs it's own section and/or preferably every video title using this should be labeled [TAS]. This is the only way this isn't gonna get out of hand,
i don't like you
who put you like admin here anyway?

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2022, 12:03:26 AM »

i don't like you
Seems he struck a nerve  :lol:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2022, 12:06:10 AM »

i don't like you
Seems he struck a nerve  :lol:
not yet, but if i will want i will fuck this forum pretty easy

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2022, 12:23:15 AM »
Guess gtas should prepare to fuck. Question: was this method also used in Impossible is Nothing?

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2022, 12:27:04 AM »
Guess gtas should prepare to fuck. Question: was this method also used in Impossible is Nothing?
did you watched video?
yes it was, but not on all stunts
bsm was made without it

finisher also was made 6 times without method, i can swear it by Simon's admin position
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 12:33:44 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2022, 01:31:03 AM »
I'm reading this at school lol

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 01:34:26 AM »
Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people? I personally wouldnt
limited

e/ what about the lc tankbump?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 01:40:37 AM by Nerve »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2022, 01:56:03 AM »
Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people?
I have. It made landing it after all that time worth it.

Even after someone else used this cheap method to land it before me.

Offline benadryl

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2022, 02:02:23 AM »
Holy shit what brillant a display of modding :lol: Definitely a better take on cutting stunts mid-way than your DSS mate luli :) Only TBV could defend that. Go watch some ATS videos and reformulate your idea of stunting :)

Haywire, what are those M50 pads?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 02:04:46 AM by benadryl »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2022, 02:19:21 AM »
not yet, but if i will want i will fuck this forum pretty easy

Please don't do that. <3

Benadryl, these are Brainwavz pads.  :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2022, 02:39:13 AM »
good to see stunting has finally been solved

surely people would not want to spend hundreds of hours on spots anymore because they've already moved on with their life and have something else going... right?

some funny comments around, especially from people who mainly land boosts in vc, which are essentially 99% roulette where you have no control at all past getting off the wall (and thats a good thing!!!!)

fixing missing roof textures to give some boost to activity of the game is le bad... because it just is ok? (only neo anderson fixes allowed!)

fixing slow roads in sa is le bad... because it just is ok ?

cutting down the hours on attempts is le bad because I'm too personally invested to have a conversation ok???

Holy shit what brillant a display of modding :lol: Definitely a better take on cutting stunts mid-way than your DSS mate luli :) Only TBV could defend that. Go watch some ATS videos and reformulate your idea of stunting :)

post from your main account schizo

also can someone post actual video with no reaction that doesnt add anything at all to it ?

another thing: still waiting for fckr to post his method (which is actual modding)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 02:44:46 AM by STREEM »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2022, 02:59:22 AM »
Great idea. Definitely TAS category.

In the technical sense not 'modding', but I guess it comes down to popular opinion whether it's modding in a stunting sense.

Would you be willing to invest 10000~ (and probably even more) hours on a single stunt that will be only seen and appreciated by a handful of people?

Maybe one day you'll grow up and appeciate hobbies for their own sake and not as a route to achieve a pitiful amount of internet fame.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 03:01:06 AM by DeathCobra »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2022, 03:08:17 AM »
good to see stunting has finally been solved

surely people would not want to spend hundreds of hours on spots anymore because they've already moved on with their life and have something else going... right?

some funny comments around, especially from people who mainly land boosts in vc, which are essentially 99% roulette where you have no control at all past getting off the wall (and thats a good thing!!!!)

fixing missing roof textures to give some boost to activity of the game is le bad... because it just is ok? (only neo anderson fixes allowed!)

fixing slow roads in sa is le bad... because it just is ok ?

cutting down the hours on attempts is le bad because I'm too personally invested to have a conversation ok???

post from your main account schizo

also can someone post actual video with no reaction that doesnt add anything at all to it ?

another thing: still waiting for fckr to post his method (which is actual modding)
If you really want more time to enjoy life, just fuck the fuck off from stunting altogether. Have I helped you gain more free time?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal