Author Topic: The AllBeast Method.  (Read 16604 times)

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
Re: The AllBeast Method.
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2022, 05:04:27 PM »
I dunno who banned him but good on ya. I changed his name to FuckWad in the meantime

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2022, 07:17:22 PM »
I dunno who banned him but good on ya. I changed his name to FuckWad in the meantime

ANYWAY

I've been working on a custom map and practicing different things with this method. I can't say when a video will be released, but it will be under the modded section, and under a different alias to Haywire. Something to look farward to.  :euro:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2022, 07:18:37 PM »
I think it's time we close this.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2022, 02:54:04 PM »
I haven't commented on this and it's locked anyway so I'll just leave my thoughts.

I admired you for quite some time and I awlays thought you just raised from the dead and became better than Barney (in a way). When you shared this method I felt cheated. I watched both of your solos many times and just thought of them greatly, but this made me think and think and I came to a conclusion that stunting should be fun first. I wouldn't be surprised if someone figured this out before and just never shared it but I don't know, it just doesnt feel right.

I gotta give it to you, you're one smart motherfucker though and whatever I've just said doesn't change anything about how I think of you as a person, but I just feel weird now rewatching those two solos.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal